• Ugh..
Reactions: Manletmachine and spdxer
Your height and country?

• +1
Reactions: spdxer
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Perfection, lightskinbengali and 2 others
Average male zoomer height in Australia is 5'10, you have dysmorphia.
Swear to christ that if you averaged every white guy in my year ( not including greeks) the average would be 6ft

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and mayo mogger
Swear to christ that if you averaged every white guy in my year ( not including greeks) the average would be 6ft
ok dude then I guess Australia is now magically as tall as the the tallest country in the world. Someone should tell the Dutch so that they can finally stop bragging. Believe that if you want, no skin off my back.

ok dude then I guess Australia is now magically as tall as the the tallest country in the world. Believe that if you want, no skin off my back.
oh wow, i never knew a single school equated to the entire average height of a country, thanks for enlightening me brah 😁👍

• +1
Reactions: orangomango2003
oh wow, i never knew a single school equated to the entire average height of a country, thanks for enlightening me brah 😁👍
np kid

ok dude then I guess Australia is now magically as tall as the the tallest country in the world. Someone should tell the Dutch so that they can finally stop bragging. Believe that if you want, no skin off my back.
This new generation is way taller. 6’0 is the new average for those born in 2000s

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: DoII, mayo mogger and spdxer
chadstralia is suifuel for ethnics , they went there for a better lifestyle just to end up reallising how much of a genetic dead end they are

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and spdxer
chadstralia is suifuel for ethnics , they went there for a better lifestyle just to end up reallising how much of a genetic dead end they are
At my school they just get bullied by whites and get there girls stolen, only ethnics that avoid this are phillos because they are tight nit

This new generation is way taller. 6’0 is the new average for those born in 2000s
the number I cited is for those born in the 2000s. Small correction though, it's 5'10.5, not 5'10, I used an outdated source.

yeah if you were to average only the white males, it would prolly be north of 6ft

• +1
At my school they just get bullied by whites and get there girls stolen, only ethnics that avoid this are phillos because they are tight nit
im getting surrogate australian mother they are man tier height rn , tbh only way to ascend my manlet bloodline

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
Current generation of kids are tall as fuck. That being said I think most people here are hyperfixated only on the people taller than them

• +1
Its possible. Average height for zoomers can be 5'10.5 but height diffirence is also linked with class.
I come from rich family and my class was filled with baller kids. Average height was 6-6'1. Meanwhile average for middle class is around 5'10-5'11.

at least its balanced with the fact that most kids nowdays are tall but they are underdeveloped facially physically and suffer from many psycho dicease like social anxiety and neurasthenia hence the reason i never felt mogged at 5'9.

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and spdxer
Its possible. Average height for zoomers can be 5'10.5 but height diffirence is also linked with class.
I come from rich family and my class was filled with baller kids. Average height was 6-6'1. Meanwhile average for middle class is around 5'10-5'11.

at least its balanced with the fact that most kids nowdays are tall but they are underdeveloped facially physically and suffer from many psycho dicease like social anxiety and neurasthenia.
problem is every tall kids is NT asf
its time for me to leave this site so i can be NT

• +1
Reactions: Anasurimbor
problem is every tall kids is NT asf
its time for me to leave this site so i can be NT
I even see NT 5'6 mtn manlet guy in my uni its over for non nt guys

• JFL
I see short WASP kids at my school and I’m in the same grade/age as them.

• +1
Upper class highschool in the Netherlands is fictional tier

Never felt more mogged in my life, legit 12 yr old aryan girls averaged the height of 5’10-11

• Woah
yeah if you were to average only the white males, it would prolly be north of 6ft
Avg for white Americans, who are relatively of the same stock as Australians, is 5’10-11.

• +1
Avg for white Americans, who are relatively of the same stock as Australians, is 5’10-11.
5'10 measured for white Americans, and specifically early zoomers and millenials. This zoomer height thing is very weird, I can't tell if it's people with completely skewed percentions, the stats are wrong somehow or zoomers are height frauding on a level never done before by previous generations.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231207-143137_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231207-143137_Chrome.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: tyroneorkms, Jigen and lightskinbengali
5'10 measured for white Americans, and specifically early zoomers and millenials. This zoomer height thing is very weird, I can't tell if it's people with completely skewed percentions, the stats are wrong somehow or zoomers are height frauding on a level never done before by previous generations.
Yep German conscripts were also observed to have an avg height of 5’10 in 2010. More people are lying and frauding their height through sock lifts, boots, and nikes. So tallcels here are either lying (most likely), live in extremely wealthy areas, or have shit faces. I’ve seen people here talk about 6’3 as if it’s common.

5'9, australia
bro your viewing people from your eyes which are 3 inches shorter than you. If you see someone who is your height and you arent directly next to the comparing height, you will think he is taller because your eyes are not on the top of your forehead.

bro your viewing people from your eyes which are 3 inches shorter than you. If you see someone who is your height and you arent directly next to the comparing height, you will think he is taller because your eyes are not on the top of your forehead.
true I get surprised when I look at pictures of myself in group photos cause from my POV it looks like im visibly shorter than some ppl

• +1
i have massive ego and i will try to stand up really straight when walking next to someone and still get easily heightmogged