@AverageJoe Bro is this real???

It is lmao. Look at the face when zooming in. Looks like someone just face swap and put @averagejoe face in. It only looks believable as you don't see his eyes as or the full face. It would give it away for the obvious photoshop. Obviously, some people can believe this is real because @averagejoe is known for editing his photos, but something is very off in this photo. It goes to show how there can be some crazy people on this site that can ruin your face and reputation. Most of the guys here legitimately thought this photo was real as well considering the first response was some guy thinking it's real.

I have trust and faith in @Niko that he won't expose the alts especially me as there is crazy people on here doing shit like this, but you never know when someone snaps. This is why you got to keep yourself under control as you never know when someone will do some crazy shit like this to ruin some person's reputation. With all the technology out there like deep fakes, morphing, replicating voices, and so on. It's ridiculous and damaging especially in a community like this.

Look at the blatant photoshop below. If you guys can't see it, then this is just brutal.

View attachment 1972124
Can you explain in more detail where you see photoshop there? I honestly don't see it. The quality is just as bad in the face as in the whole body.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 9779 and ReadBooksEveryday
One of them will be like
“staring at your face and looking you straight in the eyes while getting fucked by you is just too intense to handle and my brain just fucking disconnected”

@RecessedChinCel
Funny GIF
Lmao tell me you actually didn’t remember all that, you copy pasta this :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Can you explain in more detail where you see photoshop there? I honestly don't see it. The quality is just as bad in the face as in the whole body.
It looks like someone just cropped out @averagejoe face from a photo and put it onto some random's guy body lol. I'm surprised you don't see it.

With that cock size
Dr Dre Oh Snap GIF

Whoosh

All I can say is good luck Niko. You will need it

@House Lannister When is the penis size inspection class?
Can confirm this is him

His dick looked exactly like this when he started fucking a Victoria’s Secret model randomly in the middle of lecture

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, FailedNormieManlet, vaninskybird and 5 others
Can confirm this is him

His dick looked exactly like this when he started fucking a Victoria’s Secret model randomly in the middle of lecture
Your posts are funny, keep them coming
Legit makes me laugh

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers, ReadBooksEveryday and House Lannister