AVERAGEJOE vs DAVID GANDY

Who mogs

• Averagejoe

Votes: 45 45.5%
  • Gandy

Votes: 54 54.5%

• Total voters
he's obviously mentally ill

hes been on blackpill sites since 2017 and posts on TRM every few months with a new edited picture

probably giganarcy, childhood trauma or doesn't get enough validation IRL

dont envy this guy haha
Interesting. I'm down to video call him, and show my face too. If he's real, I'll have to spend 10 minutes getting brutally mogged. If he's not, then it's the other way around. I'll reach out to him to set this up.

Interesting. I'm down to video call him, and show my face too. If he's real, I'll have to spend 10 minutes getting brutally mogged. If he's not, then it's the other way around. I'll reach out to him to set this up.
i dont think you will get mogged, search around the forum there are a few videos he posted around

i wanted to video call him too but he ignored me lmao

• +1
Reactions: FunkyMcMunky24
i dont think you will get mogged, search around the forum there are a few videos he posted around

Hmm.. that's disappointing cuz I do agree with his philosophy towards the site regarding the priority list.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
Hmm.. that's disappointing cuz I do agree with his philosophy towards the site regarding the priority list.
same when he's actually not bragging and giving his honest takes i agree with the vast majority of them

he values things like NT and presence which many people here forget

its just sad that he resorts to all those brag threads and validation seeking

• +1
Reactions: FunkyMcMunky24
same when he's actually not bragging and giving his honest takes i agree with the vast majority of them

he values things like NT and presence which many people here forget

its just sad that he resorts to all those brag threads and validation seeking
Very very conflicted here. I wanna believe superheroes exist!

lol this pic unmoggable wtf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
can someone list his surgeries ?

If I were to video call all the no namers from this forum I wouldn’t have any free time.

I already vidéo called with all the legit users from here, and if you think I don’t look like my photos well you better hope not cross me in real life because you would feel suicidal.

Keep coping tho if it helps you sleep at night

If I were to video call all the no namers from this forum I wouldn’t have any free time.
i figured, make a call with that other guy tho
if you think I don’t look like my photos well you better hope not cross me in real life because you would feel suicidal.
i dont even envy you and I do pretty well with women, its not like we're gonna meet each other IRL so idgaf
why so defensive? did i strike a nerve

Couldn’t give a fuck

I only care about people that I meet in real life, the rest is irrelevant since there’s no direct competition over anything
why won't you move out of France? It's such a shithole

I already vidéo called with all the legit users from here, and if you think I don’t look like my photos well you better hope not cross me in real life because you would feel suicidal.

Honestly I hope you do look like the pics in OP. I feel like you proving everything that's claimed will better spread whatever message you're trying to get across anyway, which reading what you've posted on this forum seems sensible. Even lighting video call, from one model to another.

It’s perfect for business. The only shithole is the US
The US indeed is a shithole, but I doubt France is a nice country. The language is one of the most stupid languages in the world, the country looks like shit, albeit you are right, it has one of the strongest worker rights protection laws in the world along with scandinavian countries.

The US indeed is a shithole, but I doubt France is a nice country. The language is one of the most stupid languages in the world, the country looks like shit, albeit you are right, it has one of the strongest worker rights protection laws in the world along with scandinavian countries.
The country has the best architecture there is, alongside with every landscape you want.
This is why tourism works so well.

The language is the most sexy language worldwide. Every bitch gets wet the moment they hear you’re french and ask you to speak French to them.
You can start companies from scratch with zero risk, free healthcare, life jobs where you can’t get fired and the list goes on.

Literally one of the best countries on Earth with a I don’t give a fuck attitude and full freedom of speech. It’s heaven.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
The country has the best architecture there is, alongside with every landscape you want.
This is why tourism works so well.

The language is the most sexy language worldwide. Every bitch gets wet the moment they hear you’re french and ask you to speak French to them.
You can start companies from scratch with zero risk, free healthcare, life jobs where you can’t get fired and the list goes on.

Literally one of the best countries on Earth with a I don’t give a fuck attitude and full freedom of speech. It’s heaven.
What's the muslim immigrant situation like in France nowadays? Are there a lot of dangerous no-go zones?

What's the muslim immigrant situation like in France nowadays? Are there a lot of dangerous no-go zones?
Not at all, Muslims are cool. People need to stop generalising

literally looks like a movie star here

if this is unedited and he looks like this irl its over or all of us
Looks like a more robust version of Cruise here, legit unmoggable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
bad pics of Gandy

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Nobody stands a chance against the second picture of Joe in the OP. Highest PSL picture I've ever seen.
Cause its frauded and touched up as hell Hes squinting all that he can cause his eye area is mid
that is more accurate of what he looks like irl candid

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Pakicel
don’t listen to retards and hope that some miracle or getting surgery will help

I’m currently 28, this official document was released in 2010 so that’s 13 years ago so basically when I was 15.

View attachment 1921085

Doubt anyone from this forum had this bone structure at 15
Meanwhile me at 16

Giphy 2

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, It'snotover, Deleted member 19798 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and StrangerDanger
Cause its frauded and touched up as hell Hes squinting all that he can cause his eye area is mid
that is more accurate of what he looks like irl candid
Alright now I'm mad then. I'm gonna do research on this dude, JFL if people dont think I can't pinpoint whatever model if I have access to their pics with some research.

Muh bones don't change after 14 bro, it's over!!:soy::soy::soy::lul:
Great improvement, you also had high bf
I've haven't seen any ascension that mogged mine tbh

I got insanely lucky

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Alright now I'm mad then. I'm gonna do research on this dude, JFL if people dont think I can't pinpoint whatever model if I have access to their pics with some research.
Only way to stop this is with unfrauded video call

I've haven't seen any ascension that mogged mine tbh

I got insanely lucky
I agree, if you didnt have any surgery your natural ascension mogs the one of amnesia and salludon considering that they are completely surgerymaxxed. I think that hexum got a similar ascension to yours tbh. Ropefuel for autists that says that bones stop changing at 15:lul: