Averge wrist size and what is yours?

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Mine are 16.5cm on left 17 or right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
17 cm circumference

6 inches I think. I look like a starving African child with a bloated face.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Maxillacel, Deleted member 3902 and 4 others
6 inches I think. I look like a starving African child with a bloated face.
I feel sorry for you. Check that again to make sure. Its very low. I have thin wrists and im 6.5 on left.

I feel sorry for you. Check that again to make sure. Its very low. I have thin wrists and im 6.5 on left.
I used a tape measure and it’s like 16cm jfl, still very shit tho

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
17.3cm

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Pietrosiek
16 JFL, that's almost as thick as my cock

OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER

🥵

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 1338
You have 16cm wrists? It is over
What shocks me is that how do you have sub 18 cm wrists when you're actually taller than me? I'm 185 cm and I heard you're like 186 cm.
I look fucking weird and lanky with my 18.5" wrists, I wonder how you cope ... :unsure::think:.

What shocks me is that how do you have sub 18 cm wrists when you're actually taller than me? I'm 185 cm and I heard you're like 186 cm.
I look fucking weird and lanky with my 18.5" wrists, I wonder how you cope ... :unsure::think:.
Im 188. I have super thin wrists. My left one is 16.5 man. How much so you weight btw?

• Woah
Reactions: john2
Im 188. I have super thin wrists. My left one is 16.5 man. How much so you weight btw?
Like 67-70kgs, I'm 70 kgs rn. I'm twink too btw. I wanna be 188 cm like you. I'm 185 cm at 17 yo.

6.5 inches (16.51 cm) :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Like 67-70kgs, I'm 70 kgs rn. I'm twink too btw. I wanna be 188 cm like you. I'm 185 cm at 17 yo.
What? And you have 18.5cm wrist? You should weight like 75 bar3 minimum if not 80 Becouse of that bone thickness. Do you squeze that tape when you measure?

What? And you have 18.5cm wrist? You should weight like 75 bar3 minimum if not 80 Becouse of that bone thickness. Do you squeze that tape when you measure?
Yeah, I used a proper cloth measuring sewing tape. It's like 18.75 cm, but I think that's just too much, that's why I report it to be 18.5 cm (bone only). my bideltoid is not that much however, it's like 19.25 inches at most (not pressed). Some short fags think 19+ inches is a good bideltoid width, but it looks so narrow and weird. I want mine to be at least 21 inches.

Yeah, I used a proper cloth measuring sewing tape. It's like 18.75 cm, but I think that's just too much, that's why I report it to be 18.5 cm (bone only). my bideltoid is not that much however, it's like 19.25 inches at most (not pressed). Some short fags think 19+ inches is a good bideltoid width, but it looks so narrow and weird. I want mine to be at least 21 inches.
Im 19.7 bideltoid. 21 is really wide very hard to have without gymcelling.

• Woah
Reactions: john2
I've a pathetic 16cm wrist

• So Sad
[/QUOTE]
Idk man

7 inches son I do be kinda robust :cool::cool::cool::cool:

• +1
Pietrosiek

• +1
fucking bumo

• WTF
Reactions: Tony
About 17cm wrists. Always thought that I have one of the smallest wrists ever but I see that a lot of people even have less wrist size jfl can't imagine how thin they got to be.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Pietrosiek
About 19.3 cm.

Proof:

20200304 144145

20200304 144152

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AlexHeally, Ritalincell and Pietrosiek
6.2 inches I probably have the smallest wrists in the whole forum