avg Zoomer height is 5'11-6'1

yea true. im im in college and im 5'9 and most guys are at least a couple inches taller than me and the girls are slightly below my height or midgets
lucky you atleast the girls there are not 5'10-5'11

I am 5'10 barefoot with +1 inch insole yet getting height mogged by atleast 90% and 40% of men and women:feelswhy:.
i completely agree if you're talking about white zoomers, ethnics are still shorter on avg, but among whites average is definitely somewhere around 5'10-6'

i completely agree if you're talking about white zoomers, ethnics are still shorter on avg, but among whites average is definitely somewhere around 5'10-6'
*5'11-6'1 atleast

which country I might consider moving
Ukrainians are kinda short. I am in Poland and a lot of them moved here and even males get heightmogged to hell and back, women even more so.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Ukrainians are kinda short. I am in Poland and a lot of them moved here and even males get heightmogged to hell and back, women even more so.
Polish women are fucking tall ngl

• +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Aside from kids you are gonna be stuck with their undesirables because they can’t fight in the war lmfao

I think they have ongoing conscription.

• +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend
  • +1
Reactions: SEPRAY
Austria, avg height is 178cm but I sometimes feel that it’s even lower tbhngl
How the fuck for real like FOR REAL? that's much lower than in Germany. Lifefuel I need to visit Austria:feelshah:

How the fuck for real like FOR REAL? that's much lower than in Germany. Lifefuel I need to visit Austria:feelshah:
I don’t think the 2cm height difference is gonna make a difference

I am 5'10 barefoot with +1 inch insole yet getting height mogged by atleast 90% and 40% of men and women:feelswhy:.
Your not 5’10 then probably more like 5’8 people are bad at mesuring

Your not 5’10 then probably more like 5’8 people are bad at mesuring
Measured by the nurse with the stadiometer barefoot 177.5cm

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Polish women are fucking tall ngl
Another reason to love them. Being polish (slavic in general) is a plus for females and a big minus for males.

Another reason to love them. Being polish (slavic in general) is a plus for females and a big minus for males.
too bad average Polish don’t speak decent English. I might consider learning Polish.

• +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend