Avi even affects how ppl view you

Swolepenisman

Swolepenisman

Kraken
For instance I want to fuck almu bc the Billie eilish avi makes me think that's who it is and Pietro makes me horny cause of the ass pic of course my Avi is perfection but also rifts Avi is very creepy makes you think he is genuis crime boss

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, Deleted, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 6 others
bet u love me then

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2661 and Swolepenisman
My reputation to post ratio has gone down since I changed it from Chico.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Marsiere214, Gaia262 and 4 others
What about my avi?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2661 and Swolepenisman
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 2661 and Deleted member 2403

faggot

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gaia262, Almu, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 2 others
dedsrs?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2661
This is undeniably true. You are judged by how you look regardless of where it is.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Kingkellz, Swolepenisman and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Arrogant very tall skinny ripped guy vibe

Well you lost all reps from me.
This place is full of wannabe women who will suck off anyone who has a virtual picture of a male model. I’m disappointed in you faggots, I thought you hated models for being lucky while you got fisted. Youre proving you are indeed little twinks for Chico’s cock.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
my avi mogs

• Ugh..
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
This place is full of wannabe women who will suck off anyone who has a virtual picture of a male model. I’m disappointed in you faggots, I thought you hated models for being lucky while you got fisted. Youre proving you are indeed little twinks for Chico’s cock.
Tumblr mg2sezNj0g1r34103o1 500

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Give off high iq looksmax intelligence vibes

• +1
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe
For instance I want to fuck almu bc the Billie eilish avi makes me think that's who it is and Pietro makes me horny cause of the ass pic of course my Avi is perfection but also rifts Avi is very creepy makes you think he is genuis crime boss

What do you think the meaning of my ago is

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
people won’t like my high iq posts until several brave members go ahead and like it, which takes a while and then likes come piling in exponentially, no one wants to be seen as the sole like on a retard posts until it is deemed to be acceptable (others liking it)

it’s a true shame my reaction to post ratio would be nuts if I didn’t get failoed by username and avi jfl

• JFL
Reactions: .👽.
You want to fuck a man??????
people won’t like my high iq posts until several brave members go ahead and like it, which takes a while and then likes come piling in exponentially, no one wants to be seen as the sole like on a retard posts until it is deemed to be acceptable (others liking it)

it’s a true shame my reaction to post ratio would be nuts if I didn’t get failoed by username and avi jfl
Tbh cant take you serious bro. But saw some good threada from you

What's your perception of my Avi?

Image result for chico phone gif

people view me as gigachad because of my avi srs

Wtf hahah good thread

• JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Your avi makes you look like a huge PHAGGOT

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Does my avi give me halo?

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 1089

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 1089
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 1089
Dude I gotta ask again if you are gay. Your obsession with Brad Pitt is going to far jfl you are telling in almost every post how beautiful you think he is and how you adore him. Your current avi is ultragay btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
Halo effect affects people even when they are aware of what the halo effect is, that's how powerful it is.

Halo effect affects people even when they are aware of what the halo effect is, that's how powerful it is.
Ur avi has failo effect ngl