AVI FOG BATTLE KOREA vs. LOOKSORDEATH ROUND 2.

Who AVI Fogs?

• Total voters
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and StrangerDanger
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
@StrangerDanger so many of Korea's votes are greycels jfl
any idea why

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Korea and StrangerDanger
@StrangerDanger so many of Korea's votes are greycels jfl
any idea why
greycels are easily persuaded and so they admire him due to all of his banger threads in the looksmaxxing section

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Korea and LooksOrDeath
ffs why is everyone being such a fag, vote for whoever fogs :lul:
greycels are easily persuaded and so they admire him due to all of his banger threads in the looksmaxxing section
i dont give a fuck even if i single handedly ran the whole forum vote for Korea if you think his avi fogs not for me

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Korea
ffs why is everyone being such a fag, vote for whoever fogs :lul:

i dont give a fuck even if i single handedly ran the whole forum vote for Korea if you think his avi fogs not for me
wdym, they ARE voting for who fogs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and LooksOrDeath
6 psl mogger

he also has hmm

general killer, dragon killer, uncle killer and ape killer halo
Just started after I got addicted to elden ring, fookin shinobi Mogger

• Love it
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
wdym, they ARE voting for who fogs.
no way to fucking tell so i aint going into this rabbit hole rn lest we both get banned

• JFL
Reactions: Korea
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 14160
most difficult boss of the game its over for foreverecession he chose the wrong path

no one goes that way
indeed its so fuckin over for @ForeverRecession if the rumours are true he struggled days!!! on the 2nd boss

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and LooksOrDeath
indeed its so fuckin over for @ForeverRecession if the rumours are true he struggled days!!! on the 2nd boss
no forward growth for your subhuman gaming skills tbh

some niggas are just meant to fail where it matters

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and StrangerDanger
i

m asking about sekiro man

i havent played elden ring yet
i just beat this ogre nigga at the beginning took me like 30 tries brother was caging :feelsbadman:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and LooksOrDeath
no forward growth for your subhuman gaming skills tbh

some niggas are just meant to fail where it matters
No gandy genes for gamercels
Can you just imagine him sitting right with his gandy tier hunter eyes staring into his monitor in despair as he gets brutally destroyed into oblivion by a silly fucking subhuman ogre boss

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and LooksOrDeath
No gandy genes for gamercels
Can you just imagine him sitting right with his gandy tier hunter eyes staring into his monitor in despair as he gets brutally destroyed into oblivion by a silly fucking subhuman ogre boss
infront of his fucking brother as well

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
infront of his fucking brother as well
True, is there literally anything more demoralizing than getting beat up infront of someone you know? It must be like throwing all the respect they have for you out of the window, they will know for a fact that you are a weakless cuck which is one of the most emasculating things ever. Men should always appear capable, dominant and having the situation under a control so imagine being proven incapable right infront your brother, especially when its a fucking vidya game boss

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 14160
True, is there literally anything more demoralizing than getting beat up infront of someone you know? It must be like throwing all the respect they have for you out of the window, they will know for a fact that you are a weakless cuck which is one of the most emasculating things ever. Men should always appear capable, dominant and having the situation under a control so imagine being proven incapable right infront your brother, especially when its a fucking vidya game boss
crisick would've one shot the game :feelsbadman:

• +1
jfl this is the longest SD message I have seen and of course it is an evisceration :love:

foreverrecesion will cope with ascending to 7 psl but the fact that he got mogged by video game badg will live in his head rent free until the day he dies.
n

• JFL