Oscaridk
I'm ready boyo
- Joined
- Jul 21, 2026
- Posts
- 1,384
- Reputation
- 1,773
Rate my overall profile aesthetic
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
6 zidane nice skillsMe me meeee
6.5 happy ah vibeRate my overall profile aesthetic
Rate mine saar
7.5 holy avi
also btw i rate yours a 9/106 bro wat is that![]()
also btw i rate yours a 9/10
7.5 yours and his 7me too me and @voks too
meSend your avi and get it ranked 1-10
Or change my mind 6 it looks clean
some guy give me to put itsorry bhai if I am honest 4 what is that
Is kinda decentsome guy give me to put it
thanksOr change my mind 6 it looks clean
6.5 clean fresh nothing special
yeahIs kinda decent
Send your avi and get it ranked 1-10
Avi 7 profile aesthetic 8.5 very clean and niceFor all that rep I just gave you, you might as well rate my profile aesthetic too![]()
hell yeah, just changed it and I love itAvi 7 profile aesthetic 8.5 very clean and nice
This avi is legendary bro7.5 holy avi
7.5 I like it a lotni hao bhai
Rank mineSend your avi and get it ranked 1-10
7.5 I like it a lot
6 to much going on to fastRank mine
Yeah it isshit nice thats pretty high compared to ur other ratings i think
Faggot6 to much going on to fast
rank my dick n balls bitchass nigga