Avian Flu: the next big pandemic coming soon The goal of this pandemic is to make people sick from lack of sunlight and socializing and to make peopl

Deleted member 6403

Deleted member 6403

Made It Out The Hood
let's take a cow as an example. if you give it injections or any kind of medicine is it gonna become unhealthy? yes. is it gonna die from it? no. if a cow was surrounded by 5g is it gonna get sicker? of course. is it gonna drop dead from it? no. if a cow doesn't get to eat grass but gets a grain fed diet instead is it gonna get seriously sick and die prematurely? of course.

and that's exactly what's happening to humans right now with the creation of fake meat. except that it's way worse for us because it's the same as feeding of wolf fake meat. it's going to lead to severe malnutrition. they are taking away our natural diet and you're not doing anything about it.

this is also why they subliminally, without putting much focus on it, made everybody believe that coronavirus has to do with a market where they sold meat and therefore eating animals. most people already believe that eating meat is unhealthy, even though it's the healthiest and most nutritious food out there. it's not gonna be hard to convince people to switch. millions of animals are being euthanized slaughterhouses are closing down right now. wild meat and hunting has been banned in some places. the vegans always believe that they are better than other people that they've got everything figured out and think they are going against the mainstream even though they are playing right into their hands.

eventually the overton window will shift and you won't even have a choice about being vegan and eating meat will be banned and maybe then you'll realise what you've done.

the richest people on earth are openly promoting veganism right now. you criticize everything that they do but when it comes to our food which defines our health then you conveniently ignore what they are doing and all of a sudden they are the good guys. you're brain damaged. fuck off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17174, ALP, BrettyBoy and 1 other person
via, @FastBananaCEO

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Just get the vaccine, retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, gamma, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 6403, Looks234 and 1 other person
So I’ll just get sunlight and eat meat :Comfy:

problem solved

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory and Deleted member 6403
What’s the point of being banned and asking people to make threads for you
2 minutes agoNew
looksmax.org

Avian Flu: the next big pandemic coming soon The goal of this pandemic is to make people sick from lack of sunlight and socializing and to make peopl | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics

let's take a cow as an example. if you give it injections or any kind of medicine is it gonna become unhealthy? yes. is it gonna die from it? no. if a cow was surrounded by 5g is it gonna get sicker? of course. is it gonna drop dead from it? no. if a cow doesn't get to eat grass but gets a grain...
looksmax.org
looksmax.org

Reply to this post: kys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, N1666 and PYT
So I’ll just get sunlight and eat meat :Comfy:

problem solved
This post is bullshit, I didn't even read it because it was posted by kj

• Woah
Reactions: PYT

Attachments

• 1641669382545.jpeg
    1641669382545.jpeg
    656 bytes · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666
Shut the fuck up you obese cunt

Via @FastBananaCEO
Wdym? I'm literally skinny and severely malnourished due to my mentally ill brainwashed vegan parents starving me and only feeding me wheat and soy

via @FastBananaCEO

• JFL
Reactions: N1666 and Looks234
Wdym? I'm literally skinny and severely malnourished due to my mentally ill brainwashed vegan parents starving me and only feeding me wheat and soy

via @FastBananaCEO
Ur literally @FastBananaCEO 's bitch, keep posting his messages for him

Ur literally @FastBananaCEO 's bitch, keep posting his messages for him
The only bitch here is your black slave ass, suck my dick!!

• JFL
Reactions: Papal_Guard and N1666
Well put.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot