Avoid being female minded

RichmondBread

RichmondBread

Kraken
I realize I have been too female minded lately and it's not a good thing. Female mentality includes being highly irrational, highly emotional, passive aggressive , and self pity. Females also live in fear and get upset over little things. It's how the women deal with their problems. Somehow given the nature of the female, it doesn't affect their health, but for men it can lead to heart disease, cancer, and other problems. I realize this is an issue for me , thinking like a female, and I'm working on it. All men should avoid the trap of female mindedness. It will destroy your masculinity.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
when you’re 40 and 200kg i think ur personality is the least of your problems

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 15338 and 5 others
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, FrameMogger and Deleted member 2403
I been fuckin exotic hoeess

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
I realize I have been too female minded lately and it's not a good thing. Female mentality includes being highly irrational, highly emotional, passive aggressive , and self pity. Females also live in fear and get upset over little things. It's how the women deal with their problems. Somehow given the nature of the female, it doesn't affect their health, but for men it can lead to heart disease, cancer, and other problems. I realize this is an issue for me , thinking like a female, and I'm working on it. All men should avoid the trap of female mindedness. It will destroy your masculinity.
Don't surround yourself by woman

• +1
Reactions: RichmondBread