Avoid Fetishization theory

john_cope

john_cope

Mistral
Fetishization is the symptom, and partially the cause, of antilooksmaxing. A fetishist does not care about true aesthetic value. The fetishist will become attached to a particular:
  • skin color (racism, colorism)
    • examples: pale skin, mocha skin, black skin, yellow skin
  • facial features (tribalism)
    • examples: nose shape, eye color, ears / ear lobe, mouth shape, forehead size
  • culture
    • examples: language polyglottism, linguistic chauvinism, nationalism, obsession with media in a specific language like music or television
  • hair color
    • examples: attraction to gingers, redheads, blondes,platinum blondes, dyed hair, raven haired, pink hair
The fetishist might also be an extreme sexual pervert. Looksmaxing mean being sexually and mentally healthy. Yes certain things probably do matter like facial features, but picking one particular part of a person's face and taking it to an autism level of importance is absurd. Judging somebody on a single feature of their body is absurd and pretty racist.
True looksmaxing will be concerned about a persons overall combination of traits and their aesthetic. Considering that humans reproduce sexually, you must acknowledge that your children will not be identical to either yourself or your spouse. So it's absurd to emphasize a single trait that they will probably not inherit or display.

This is why you shouldn't be extremely bitter if you were born short or with a unibrow or something.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
" born short "

legit for people who want to lose virginity to their wives
:ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I've found that people are really picky and harsh when it comes to what they find attractive, at least on forums. Overall looks matter a lot but people get caught on specifics too much and in the end it can become quit obsessive. I've seen guys call femoids that are easily PSL 7+ ugly or average.

legit for people who want to lose virginity to their wives
If you dont focus on the type of woman you want to marry you will end up getting some girl from tinder pregnant having ugly kids.
it can become quit obsessive. I've seen guys call femoids that are easily PSL 7+ ugly or average.
I disagree. Overrating average girls is a sign that you're obsessed with promiscuous sex and unless you like her aesthetically you won't be able to love her for anything besides the initial honeymoon phase. Better to be selective if you can demand it (you both look 10/10 ideally)

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Women smv is already so high if they dont have any major failo and they have one extreme feature like good boobs, striking eyes etc, it will be very hard to resist

• +1
Reactions: sinister66 and john_cope
Women smv is already so high if they dont have any major failo and they have one extreme feature like good boobs, striking eyes etc, it will be very hard to resist
boobies theory is very real

Dark hair and blue eyes 😍 that's my fetish but it doesn't mean that i don't find other foids attractive but this is giga halo for foid imo

fetishes are healthy, they are good, they are developed over certain periods of time, whether in shady places or in the sweetest honeymoon, or in masturbatory solitude, or in any desolate or socialized place: fetishes should not be avoided, not even fetishes can be unique and have an aesthetic appeal if incorporated artistically, why condemn such fetishes? This is a fetish: It is a fetish to like to expel bravado or attack Antinous, and yet it is not a fetish that should necessarily be avoided; It's a fetish to belittle and prevent one's own purity from being linked to degeneration, everything is postmodern fetish, pizza fetishes, wine fetishes, all make up and fetish composite, got it? So whatever