Deleted member 19905

Platinum
Replace milk with fruits for acne?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
yeah fruit doesn't cause me acne but milk every fucking time will
Fuck milk i trusted it to reach 6'3 but im only 6'1 and gain shit ton of acne

Replace milk with fruits for acne?

No fruits but stick to 1-2 portions a day, and avoid milk and avoid fast food and junk food its that simple, 7 days is nothing you will see good results in 2 weeks onwards though

No fruits but stick to 1-2 portions a day, and avoid milk and avoid fast food and junk food its that simple, 7 days is nothing you will see good results in 2 weeks onwards though
You think 1 glass of milk a day is bad

You think 1 glass of milk a day is bad
why though like what do you gain from drinking a glass of milk, just drink water jfl you aren’t a toddler

why though like what do you gain from drinking a glass of milk, just drink water jfl you aren’t a toddler
I try to avoid water thats why

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
milk wont do jack shit hop on hgh
also milk is estrogenic

Second ingredient? Milk is like 90% water
Yeah i read the label wrong, its the first. Anyway I always find it funny when people dont realize that like every drink has water in it and people say "how do you survive if you dont drink water?"

yeah double this, why drink a glass of milk doesnt make sense drink water its that simple

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
Avoid vegetables not fruit

Vegetables are riddled with NPK fertilizer slop and have mineral imbalances from lifeless imbalanced soil and acid rain

Vegetables are riddled with NPK fertilizer slop and have mineral imbalances from lifeless imbalanced soil and acid rain
You think bottled water is bad?

Nibber its the opposite, fruit is full of sugar (fructose) which is a type of sugar that only your liver can process and so when you eat an industrial revolutions worth in a day your liver literally cant handle it all and it becomes fatty. Which im sure fucks you up. Also theres some part that breaks down into LDL (bad cholesterol) and the only thing that neutralizes that is Vitamin D, which I doubt anyone here except the flintstone vitamin addicts get. You can get all the same vitamins that you can from fruit with vegetables but without the fructose.

Nibber its the opposite, fruit is full of sugar (fructose) which is a type of sugar that only your liver can process and so when you eat an industrial revolutions worth in a day your liver literally cant handle it all and it becomes fatty. Which im sure fucks you up. Also theres some part that breaks down into LDL (bad cholesterol) and the only thing that neutralizes that is Vitamin D, which I doubt anyone here gets except the flintstone vitamin addicts. You can get all the same vitamins that you can from fruit with vegetables but without the fructose.

Follow Ray Peats work

Fatty liver comes from the following:

Iron overload/reticuloendothelial system being shut offline from ferrous iron fortified food getting stored in the tissues. Creates ROS (reactive oxygen species) and is the most inflammatory reaction possible in the body due to the excess of iron and the lack of recyling. We recycle 24 or 25mg per day when the reticuloendothelial system is working by having enough Ceruloplasmin protein in the body. Ceruloplasmin is created by loading Retinol into copper. The reticuloendothelial system functions primarily through the liver. Excess iron in the liver? MASSIVE inflammation and if you combine it with PUFA (below) and you damage the pancreas as well. If the pancreas is damaged you can't utilize glucose properly at the cellular level. Hello Diabetes.

PUFA/Engine lubricant in the food. PUFA is in all restaurant food (cheap) and nearly all foods in supermarkets. Unless you cook with basic ingredients and cook in tallow/lard/ghee/OO (low heat) you'll be nuking your pancreas. Goodbye digestive enzymes. Goodbye Glucose assimilation.

LDL isn't the enemy you think it is, it also doesn't consider thyroid metabolism which is heavily dependent on glucose intake and metabolism. Poor thyroid function = raised LDL. Who was thyroid function panel? also fibre helps with the transportation of excess cholesterol out of the body by binding to Bile

Vitamin D supplements are literally rat poison and only the storage form of vitamin D. To move it from storage you need K2 + Magnesium or you end up with vascular calcification. What does taking storage form of vitamin D do to the Vitamin D Receptor? does it shut it off?

dl1535

Potassium a common deficiency in the general population helps with the breakdown of Fructose and the fibre found in fruit helps as well. All fruit is high in potassium too. Nature works perfectly. Nothing bad about fructose if you look into Ray Peats work and also experience it for yourself.

What is NPK fertilizer ItsOver999? can you tell me? what happened in the 1800s with the food supply? Did Justus von Liebig take over the food supply and push NPK fertilizer all over the globe?

What is acid rain? why is this important?

What happens when you consume produce that has the incorrect ratio of minerals? do you also end up with mineral dysregulation?

What does mineral dysregulation do for breakdown and assimilation of things like fructose, glucose, proteins, minerals, vitamins?

I'll wait.

Last edited:
Follow Ray Peats work

Iron overload/reticuloendothelial system being shut offline from ferrous iron fortified food getting stored in the tissues. Creates ROS (reactive oxygen species) and is the most inflammatory reaction possible in the body due to the excess of iron and the lack of recyling. We recycle 24 or 25mg per day when the reticuloendothelial system is working by having enough Ceruloplasmin protein in the body. Ceruloplasmin is created by loading Retinol into copper. The reticuloendothelial system functions primarily through the liver. Excess iron in the liver? MASSIVE inflammation and if you combine it with PUFA (below) and you damage the pancreas as well. If the pancreas is damaged you can't utilize glucose properly at the cellular level. Hello Diabetes.

PUFA/Engine lubricant in the food. PUFA is in all restaurant food (cheap) and nearly all foods in supermarkets. Unless you cook with basic ingredients and cook in tallow/lard/ghee/OO (low heat) you'll be nuking your pancreas. Goodbye digestive enzymes. Goodbye Glucose assimilation.

LDL isn't the enemy you think it is, it also doesn't consider thyroid metabolism which is heavily dependent on glucose intake and metabolism. Poor thyroid function = raised LDL. Who was thyroid function panel? also fibre helps with the transportation of excess cholesterol out of the body by binding to Bile

Vitamin D supplements are literally rat poison and only the storage form of vitamin D. To move it from storage you need K2 + Magnesium or you end up with vascular calcification. What does taking storage form of vitamin D do to the Vitamin D Receptor? does it shut it off?

dl1535

Potassium a common deficiency in the general population helps with the breakdown of Fructose and the fibre found in fruit helps as well. Nothing bad about fructose if you look into Ray Peats work and also experience it for yourself.

What is NPK fertilizer ItsOver999? can you tell me? what happened in the 1800s with the food supply? Did Justus von Liebig take over the food supply and push NPK fertilizer all over the globe?

What happens when you consume produce that has the incorrect ratio of minerals? do you also end up with mineral dysregulation?

What does mineral dysregulation do for breakdown and assimilation of things like fructose, glucose, proteins, minerals, vitamins?

I'll wait.
Carnivore diet is bad for iron?

Carnivore diet is bad for iron?

Yes and one of the worst things for acne is impaired iron metabolism

Start eating beef heart, beef liver, bee pollen/bee bread and take whole food vitamin C for copper intake.

Cut out all PUFA if you haven't but if you're on carnivore I assume you have.

Yes and one of the worst things for acne is impaired iron metabolism

Start eating beef heart, beef liver, bee pollen/bee bread and take whole food vitamin C for copper intake.

Cut out all PUFA if you haven't but if you're on carnivore I assume you have.
I eat like sv3rige with also raw dairy and fruits should i cook the meat

I eat like sv3rige with also raw dairy and fruits should i cook the meat

Fair enough

Finding out the true way to do things is a bit nuanced (genetic factors, environmental factors surrounding the produce you consume) diff countries have slightly different things going on

Just experiment with it

Definitely add in organ meats though and ideally you'd get a full iron panel done to confirm RES dysfunction (reticuloendothelial system)

Fair enough

Finding out the true way to do things is a bit nuanced (genetic factors, environmental factors surrounding the produce you consume) diff countries have slightly different things going on

Just experiment with it

Definitely add in organ meats though and ideally you'd get a full iron panel done to confirm RES dysfunction (reticuloendothelial system)
Whats iron panel, i eat liver 500 gram a week i will add heart

Whats iron panel, i eat liver 500 gram a week i will add heart
  • Ceruloplasmin
  • Copper
  • Ferritin
  • Hemoglobin
  • Iron & TIBC
  • Magnesium RBC
  • Transferrin
  • Vitamin A (Retinol)
  • Vitamin D
  • Zinc
Find a root cause practitioner near you, their webite will have a practitioners page

Follow Ray Peats work

dl1535

Potassium a common deficiency in the general population helps with the breakdown of Fructose and the fibre found in fruit helps as well. All fruit is high in potassium too. Nature works perfectly. Nothing bad about fructose if you look into Ray Peats work and also experience it for yourself.

I'll wait.
Nigger i aint tryna comprehend all that, all ill say is that the reason tons of fat people have fatty livers isnt because of them eating iron, its cuz of all the sugar (sucrose) they eat which is 50% glucose and 50% fructose, which once again can only be used by the liver and so it eventually overfills and u get a fatty liver.

Nigger i aint tryna comprehend all that, all ill say is that the reason tons of fat people have fatty livers isnt because of them eating iron, its cuz of all the sugar (sucrose) they eat which is 50% glucose and 50% fructose, which once again can only be used by the liver and so it eventually overfills and u get a fatty liver.
you definitely seem to know more than a phd who spent half a century researching nutrition