Avoid high stress video games

Anything like overwatch, fornite, call of duty, NBA2K, Dark Souls, etc.

Just spiking cortisol for legit zero reason. Only play low cortisol video games
rust is very relaxing

dude i have literally been doing that and playing other creative modes since 2021, the game hasn’t been good since then 😭
real shit

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up
I am not saying dont play this is just my opinion. I dont like stressing myself out unnecessary. Life and ascending from Incel to Human is already stressful on the daily. I just like to relax and chill after gymcelling and such not stress myself again
Don’t stress >
Gymcelling >

Pick one

dude i have literally been doing that and playing other creative modes since 2021, the game hasn’t been good since then 😭
All I play is Go Goated in creative. I have 10,000 kills, 4,000,000 damage done to opponents, and only 20,000 damage taken. I’m a demon. Best non claw controller player on the planet.

I’ve been playing Fortnite since season 1 2017 and all my OG’s quit. Thank god I got black knight.

Anything like overwatch, fornite, call of duty, NBA2K, Dark Souls, etc.

Just spiking cortisol for legit zero reason. Only play low cortisol video games
How does on bad moment overshine hours of dopamine

All I play is Go Goated in creative. I have 10,000 kills, 4,000,000 damage done to opponents, and only 20,000 damage taken. I’m a demon. Best non claw controller player on the planet.

I’ve been playing Fortnite since season 1 2017 and all my OG’s quit. Thank god I got black knight.
go goated is cool but it’s extremely laggy 99% of the time. i applaud you for not playing claw and giving yourself arthritis. i switched to keyboard and mouse after i felt that had already reached my max potential on controller

• +1
even though i never played modern warfare 2 in it’s prime unfortunately

• So Sad