Avoid stress at all costs, hairloss.

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
When I first joined this forum and incels.is, Around 2017-2018
I experienced my hairline moving back to a NW1.
This was a period when I was severly depressed and stressed about high school. I thought I definetly would be bald by this time back then and was looking for a solution, finasteride among others.
This made my depression and stress even worse.
HOWEVER! Now after around 4 years, my hairline hasnt moved a single millimeter, It has stayed exactly the same. Now will it progress in the future anyways? Probably, and in my case I dont really care. But just a daily reminder that of personal experience stress definetly speeds up MPB and/or can cause hairloss.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaAscender, lutte, loromate and 2 others
What if someone stresses out because he loses his hair?

@Native

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4387 and Deleted member 1089
take weed for save your hair from cortisol

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
What if someone stresses out because he loses his hair?

@Native

This happened to me, however I just kinda forgot about it with time passing. I know thats hard for most but thats what happened in my case.

did it go back to nw0 tho ? if it didnt im declaring this thread cope

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Deleted member 1089
Any hair loss related to stress would be limited and temporary.

You just likely experienced the regular mpb man...

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel, GigaAscender, Slayercel and 1 other person
Also plz don't go on finastride just get hair transplant progressively so you never go bald

Finastride is a shit you should not mess up with

• +1
did it go back to nw0 tho ? if it didnt im declaring this thread cope
Any hair loss related to stress would be limited and temporary.

You just likely experienced the regular mpb man...

I think its MPB too, my point is stress most likely sped it up.

Also plz don't go on finastride just get hair transplant progressively so you never go bald

Finastride is a shit you should not mess up with
I wont take anything, I dont care if I go bald tbh, I know ill look shit but I already do 🤷🏻‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
Cope. Stress can cause a little bit of temporary hairloss. It does not change NW in any way possible. This would only happen due to alopecia or literally burning your hair with fire.

• +1
Cope. Stress can cause a little bit of temporary hairloss. It does not change NW in any way possible. This would only happen due to alopecia or literally burning your hair with fire.

Ok, Im not coping because I am literally admitting to probably experiencing norwooding.
My theory is just that my stress sped it up since it only progressed during that very short period and has since stopped/maybe even gotten better.

Then why is it so hard to regrow, in comparison to keeping?

Really? Why???

Because DHT is a just a necessary hormone for any male, putting it at almost 0 in your whole body is the dumbest shit I have ever seen, do you want to be a girl or what ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
its impossible to be away from stress if you're ugly
just looking in the mirror stresses me out

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
stress increases hairloss and hairloss cause stress , its cicle jerk. You have to break the circle

once I was outside of my stress period beacuse of academic issues and started taking care of my hairs(try various oils and shampoos to see which fits). Not only I have no hairloss but other part of hair strengthen and cover the thining regions

• JFL
Reactions: pizza, Deleted member 11406 and Deleted member 1089
I had same experience.

That's just the normal male hair developement when you are growing up...

That's just the normal male hair developement when you are growing up...

I dont belive so since I had agressive hairloss during a 1-2 month period where I was stressed out as fuck. Then it stopped completely and even grew back a little.