Avoiding Shave Bumps for Black Men with Coarse & Coily Hair

KING REIDYZ

KING REIDYZ

ALLAH IS BLACK 😎
  1. Wash and exfoliate face with warm water: Any face wash and exfoliator will work, you just want to remove dirt and dead skin before the process.
  2. Hot toweling: I thiSince black hair is usually very dry getting the hair soft and ready for shaving is essential. Hot toweling is one of the best ways to do this. Just get any towel and pour really hot water on it. Then let it rest on the parts of your face and neck you intend to shave until the hot towel becomes lukewarm. This goes without saying but lets the hot towel cool a little so don't burn your skin. The rule of thumb is if it fucking hurts, wait a little bit.

3. Apply Williams Lectric Shave, Electric Razor Pre-Shave: Here's the amazon link. Just use this shit before shaving. Trust me, it works fucking wonders.
  4. Shave with an electric shaver: Trust me, black boys can't be using fucking straight razors and shit. These cut way too low and will leave you riddled with bumps. Use an electric shaver like this. You will still get the clean-shaven look you want with this.
  5. Shave along the grain: trust me, it is very important that you shave along the grain of your hair, the shave may not be perfect, but with our black skin, small surviving hairs are unnoticeable (but shave bumps are very noticeable).
  6. Rinse and wash face again & properly moisturize: This is pretty straightforward.
  7. Shave once a week: Trust me, if the hair has been recently cut and you shave again, you are asking for bumps brother. Shave only once a week. A week-old stubble is nothing too crazy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, hattrick, Skywalker and 2 others
Lets be honest, noone doing all of that

Lets be honest, noone doing all of that
I help every race looksmax bro , stay away from my threads

blacks will give me 2 ebonys for this thread , cry more

• JFL
Reactions: hattrick, Ricky212, VenatorLuparius and 1 other person
I help every race looksmax bro , stay away from my threads

blacks will give me 2 ebonys for this thread , cry more
what does it have to do with races?

1. Wash and exfoliate face with warm water: Any face wash and exfoliator will work, you just want to remove dirt and dead skin before the process.
  2. Hot toweling: I thiSince black hair is usually very dry getting the hair soft and ready for shaving is essential. Hot toweling is one of the best ways to do this. Just get any towel and pour really hot water on it. Then let it rest on the parts of your face and neck you intend to shave until the hot towel becomes lukewarm. This goes without saying but lets the hot towel cool a little so don't burn your skin. The rule of thumb is if it fucking hurts, wait a little bit.

3. Apply Williams Lectric Shave, Electric Razor Pre-Shave: Here's the amazon link. Just use this shit before shaving. Trust me, it works fucking wonders.
  4. Shave with an electric shaver: Trust me, black boys can't be using fucking straight razors and shit. These cut way too low and will leave you riddled with bumps. Use an electric shaver like this. You will still get the clean-shaven look you want with this.
  5. Shave along the grain: trust me, it is very important that you shave along the grain of your hair, the shave may not be perfect, but with our black skin, small surviving hairs are unnoticeable (but shave bumps are very noticeable).
  6. Rinse and wash face again & properly moisturize: This is pretty straightforward.
  7. Shave once a week: Trust me, if the hair has been recently cut and you shave again, you are asking for bumps brother. Shave only once a week. A week-old stubble is nothing too crazy.

• Love it
Reactions: Ricky212
I’m indian dude (light skinned but with coarse hair). Can i do this too. I get lots of ingrown haids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: synock21 and Tai Lung
@Kamui @PrinceLuenLeoncur @AlexBrown84 @thereallegend

I can personally attest to 1-3, 6, 7. I've been needing to get a pair of clippers so I could keep my beard at designer stubble instead of always clean shaving. Just bought a pair of hair clippers, not the link you posted since that looks like some cheap chink shit.

Last edited:
@Kamui @PrinceLuenLeoncur @AlexBrown84 @thereallegend
just lol at people ignoring your posts/ threads just cause you have negative post to rep....never began for their IQ :feelskek: 🤦‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
just lol at people ignoring your posts/ threads just cause you have negative post to rep....never began for their IQ :feelskek: 🤦‍♂️
I’m underrated asf

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker