(AWALT) Short ugly and brown's Onetis situation shows exactly why having a Onetis is beyond retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roping Subhuman

Roping Subhuman

Temp. Banned
So as we know @Short Ugly and Brown had a retarded obsession over some ogre girl and it got him into big trouble (a quick run up for people who don't know about it (https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/short-ugly-and-brown)

Faith
1583141762552-png.290804
(the girl who @Short Ugly and Brown had crush on) presented herself as a virtuous and diligent artist type told the said boyo that she wouldn't have a boyfriend until collage, but in reality that was a lie and she in fact turned out to be a massive bitch and a massive slut. (fate for all foolish onetiscels) Short and ugly learned the hard way when his 5'5 3psl former friend had anal sex with Faith and showed it to him.
IMG_2800.PNG

Now what's the point of idolising and obsessing over some foid and thinking she's different from all the other girls.. some might say it's a deep psychological feeling and they can't help it, but i digress. it's a acquired delusion, a delusion of the mind that wants to see a female pure unlike all other's, a perfect mate so to speak, but like all other delusions it can be broken if the person who's afflicted by the said delusion wakes up.

1.Realising that she isn't any different from all other girls.

2:Understating that image you had of her was never there in the first place.

3:Accepting all of these said facts.

4:Moving on with your life and stop worshipping females.

@DarknLost @RAITEIII and all other Onetiscels on this Allah forsaken forum, Never forget this.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: joeveniro, Chintuck22, WastedYouth and 18 others
These cucks will never learn. They're still bluepilled if they think that "unicorns" exist. Nigga every girl is the SAME.

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, HighIQcel, Ritalincel and 5 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
no way that guy smashed lol

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 3043, PubertyMaxxer and 4 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'8manlet, RAITEIII, jordanbarrettisgod and 2 others
Must have a huge dick.

Or maybe he just has a better personally unlike you inkels. :soy::soy::soy::soy:
nah he not good looking tbh short ugly brown mogs him to the grave (at least before he injected estrogen)

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and RAITEIII
@ManANamNahMan thats faith

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, RichardSpencel, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
I shed a tear, what a blackpilled story

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
I shed a tear, what a blackpilled story

แƒ›แƒแƒ“แƒšแƒแƒ‘แƒ แƒซแƒ›แƒแƒ

แƒฅแƒแƒšแƒ˜แƒกแƒ—แƒ•แƒ˜แƒก แƒแƒ แƒแƒกแƒแƒ“แƒ”แƒก แƒแƒ  แƒฃแƒœแƒ“แƒ แƒ’แƒแƒ›แƒแƒ˜แƒงแƒšแƒ”แƒ•แƒ แƒ—แƒแƒ•แƒ˜.

• +1
Reactions: Pillarman
Nice job Nate you fucking nimrod..

You got looksmax exposed to the normies thanks to your stupidity.Also you're now a meme.

• +1
Reactions: WastedYouth, pisslord, Deleted member 4614 and 1 other person
So as we know @Short Ugly and Brown had a retarded obsession over some ogre girl and it got him into big trouble (a quick run up for people who don't know about it (https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/short-ugly-and-brown)

Faith
1583141762552-png.290804
(the girl who @Short Ugly and Brown had crush on) presented herself as a virtuous and diligent artist type told the said boyo that she wouldn't have a boyfriend until collage, but in reality that was a lie and she in fact turned out to be a massive bitch and a massive slut. (fate for all foolish onetiscels) Short and ugly learned the hard way when his 5'5 3psl former friend had anal sex with Faith and showed it to him.
IMG_2800.PNG

Now what's the point of idolising and obsessing over some foid and thinking she's different from all the other girls.. some might say it's a deep psychological feeling and they can't help it, but i digress. it's a acquired delusion, a delusion of the mind that wants to see a female pure unlike all other's, a perfect mate so to speak, but like all other delusions it can be broken if the person who's afflicted by the said delusion wakes up.

@DarknLost @RAITEIII and all other Onetiscels on this Allah forsaken forum, Never forget this.

Faith
1583141762552-png.290804
IMG_2800.PNG

Fucking people with oneitis all living in imaginationland

• +1
Reactions: WastedYouth
I know this but I still cant get my oneitis out of my head

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
faith riehm HMMMMM

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, stuckneworleans and HighIQcel
80056240 2551225621779504 3257012140237651968 n

look at her bro

she's beautiful

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WastedYouth, RichardSpencel, adrianolm and 3 others
thats why i have oneitis on 4 girls possibly 5 now.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
These cucks will never learn. They're still bluepilled if they think that "unicorns" exist. Nigga every girl is the SAME.
some are more high quality, but with all these options they undoubtedly will leave you eventually when a better option comes around.

some just take a lot longer than others

• +1
Reactions: Madhate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and john2
lol @ nate having his own dedicated knowyourmeme page

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
she look better in motion
Truth must be said tbh.
=====

I feel like I don't get the recognition I deserve for my oneitis situation. I was deeply humillated...

Nate mogs Brian to the grave so i doubt the whore did sleep with him but you never know tbh. From an outer view not even a big cock could save him lol but well there's a reason why Faith Riehm has a Facesitting alliance...

Ah and btw the reasons why I thought my whore was special are completely different than the delusions Nate had. Mine was very good looking and fucked very good so that's why I didn't want to let her go. Her personality was awesome in some way, she made me feel special in some way too but I've ALWAYS been aware that she's an exceptional top tier whore that kinda handicaps any possible good trait of hers lol.

RAITEIII is the blackpill incarnated

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Why is this shit relevant again?

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel
Its so fucking over for this girl. Imagine that threads about you getting fucked in ass are hanging on internet with multiple pics of your face haha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Roping Subhuman
Its so fucking over for this girl. Imagine that threads about you getting fucked in ass are hanging on internet with multiple pics of your face haha

>When her employer googles her name and this thread comes up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, RichardSpencel and needsolution
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back