Azelaic acid preserves elastin

D

Deleted member 45942

Pharma > nature
Azelaic acid nukes the 5Alpha-reductase enzyme type I (won't do shit on your scalp), which is responsible for most of the DHT in your face.
DHT rapes your elastin, azelaic acid will prevent this. It will also prevent DHT from stimulating facial hair growth (it's used to treat hirsutism) and sebum production

Ideally you'd wanna use prescription strength stuff at 15% (gel) or 20% (cream) concentrations, as these formulations have to go through an approval phase and must demonstrate their efficacy.

Avoid weaker cosmetic versions OTC, as they're unregulated and could have 0 efficacy/ be condensed indian piss as well.

• +1
Reactions: j3mPilled, Constantin Denis, SidharthTheSlayer and 4 others
Great info, there are many threads about collagen and not that much about elastin in this forum. Are there side effects for using this since it reduces dht or doesnt it go systemic since its topical ? (with topical fin only a small part goes systemic which results in less probability of side effects).

And another question: can you recover elastin once youve lost it? How?

Great info, there are many threads about collagen and not that much about elastin in this forum. Are there side effects for using this since it reduces dht or doesnt it go systemic since its topical ? (with topical fin only a small part goes systemic which results in less probability of side effects).

And another question: can you recover elastin once youve lost it? How?
Topical fin goes systemic almost as much as the oral one. The molecular weight of AA is even less, so it does go systemic.
Regardless of what your stance is on sides cause by DHT suppression, keep in mind the 5AR enzyme in the prostate area is type 2, AA blocks type 1.

Unfortunately there's currently no proven way to restore/improve elastin (a few webpages claim it's doable with some lasers, likely bogus claims). You might hear some retards claim UV B rays increase elastin production, whereas in fact what happens is the sun rapes it and the body tries to repair the damage, however the reparation will always be inferior to the previous state.

Tldr it goes systemic, once lost you can't do shit about it, it's been over ever since your body stopped mass producing it and the sun was cucking your skin:feelswah:

What's your skincare routine?

What's your skincare routine?
Rn spf morning, tret + moisturizer evening. When I had acne I used to use a few more things. Unfortunately my skin flares whenever I put AA on, so it's not for me.

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
use oil before sleep and repost back bro heard some fogging foids use it tag me

Topical fin goes systemic almost as much as the oral one. The molecular weight of AA is even less, so it does go systemic.
Regardless of what your stance is on sides cause by DHT suppression, keep in mind the 5AR enzyme in the prostate area is type 2, AA blocks type 1.

Unfortunately there's currently no proven way to restore/improve elastin (a few webpages claim it's doable with some lasers, likely bogus claims). You might hear some retards claim UV B rays increase elastin production, whereas in fact what happens is the sun rapes it and the body tries to repair the damage, however the reparation will always be inferior to the previous state.

Tldr it goes systemic, once lost you can't do shit about it, it's been over ever since your body stopped mass producing it and the sun was cucking your skin:feelswah:
You're right it goes systemic, but at a certain concentration is as effective as oral in reducing scalp dht but at the same time it reduces serum dht just by 20%. Check the picture bellow if you're interested in the topic. By the way, whats your opinion about dutasteride mesotherapy?. It is suposed to really reduce scalp dht for a long period of time while at the same time it doesn´t cause side effects.

About the sun and the elastin production: yes i've read it and it is as you say it.

And with regards to "producing" elastin, the only thing I've read that could help with it is "Matrixyl" but i have to look it up more about it, don't know what you think about that product. Some people here that are really interested in skincare and antiaging recommend it.

Attachments

• 1699579993209.png
    1699579993209.png
    250.9 KB · Views: 0
You're right it goes systemic, but at a certain concentration is as effective as oral in reducing scalp dht but at the same time it reduces serum dht just by 20%. Check the picture bellow if you're interested in the topic. By the way, whats your opinion about dutasteride mesotherapy?. It is suposed to really reduce scalp dht for a long period of time while at the same time it doesn´t cause side effects.

About the sun and the elastin production: yes i've read it and it is as you say it.

And with regards to "producing" elastin, the only thing I've read that could help with it is "Matrixyl" but i have to look it up more about it, don't know what you think about that product. Some people here that are really interested in skincare and antiaging recommend it.
Matrixyl is cope. Like 99% of other cosmetic products. (Dr dray on yt made a whole video debunking it)

Apparently there's no data that proves dut meso as more effective than oral, and it's a hassle.

Kevin Mann made a video showing topical fin goes systemic almost as much as oral

• +1
Reactions: lookmaxascend
Azelaic acid nukes the 5Alpha-reductase enzyme type I (won't do shit on your scalp), which is responsible for most of the DHT in your face.
DHT rapes your elastin, azelaic acid will prevent this. It will also prevent DHT from stimulating facial hair growth (it's used to treat hirsutism) and sebum production

Ideally you'd wanna use prescription strength stuff at 15% (gel) or 20% (cream) concentrations, as these formulations have to go through an approval phase and must demonstrate their efficacy.

Avoid weaker cosmetic versions OTC, as they're unregulated and could have 0 efficacy/ be condensed indian piss as well.
does this mean azelaic can stunt facial bone growth, or it solely effects the skin on your face?

does this mean azelaic can stunt facial bone growth, or it solely effects the skin on your face?
Richard Ramirez rotted and still looks good so…

It won't. DHT is only responsible for the development of your dick, voice and body hair.
Genetically defective people who had no DHT, had micro penises, infantile voices and little to no body hair. However they had fully developed bodies and bone structures, and hand a higher muscle mass because of the increased testosterone levels.

It won't do shit to your bones. DHT does nothing nothing for skeletal growth. T does, but in fact it doesn't play a major role either.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
It won't. DHT is only responsible for the development of your dick, voice and body hair.
Genetically defective people who had no DHT, had micro penises, infantile voices and little to no body hair. However they had fully developed bodies and bone structures, and hand a higher muscle mass because of the increased testosterone levels.

It won't do shit to your bones. DHT does nothing nothing for skeletal growth. T does, but in fact it doesn't play a major role either.
do you think using it at 17 is safe if i have late puberty? I have bad acne and heard Azelaic acid is good for it.