Aziz Ansari pheno - BJP fanboys GTFIH

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
Guys

I just found out I have a distant cousin from Pakistan called Fawad Ansari. I asked my family and they said that part of the family is originally from Iran but have been in Western Pak for many years, and Ansari is a common name there.

Dude is v iranid looking, light skin, fairly robust, and his sister has green eyes, but he has brown eyes.

If Ansaris are a full on iranid/Aryan clan, why is Aziz Ansari got a Dravidian pheno??

Guys

I just found out I have a distant cousin from Pakistan called Fawad Ansari. I asked my family and they said that part of the family is originally from Iran but have been in Western Pak for many years, and Ansari is a common name there.

Dude is v iranid looking, light skin, fairly robust, and his sister has green eyes, but he has brown eyes.

If Ansaris are a full on iranid/Aryan clan, why is Aziz Ansari got a Dravidian pheno??
india is shit

wow your cousin is a slayer
1057760 celebrities attend the 2018 us open tennis championships

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 13994
india is shit
Yeah thanks for that pearl of wisdom, wasn't actually what I was asking, and there's a lot of curry geneticists and anthropology experts here so hoping they can help...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Yeah thanks for that pearl of wisdom, wasn't actually what I was asking, and there's a lot of curry geneticists and anthropology experts here so hoping they can help...
your welcome mate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back