Britcel

Britcel

Banned
 20200410 135655

Jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 685, Chadeep and 1 other person
Caged at the everything is about the face part.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and BrettyBoy
where does she Come from ? chinese?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and BrettyBoy
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 3043
SFcel future father of subhuman hapacels with mental problems kys fag your the worst kind of guys ur evil and narcy and subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401, diggbicc and 1 other person
Rent free you fucking gimp
I can imagine ur fucked pale shit white pheno face. U don’t mog shit ur just lucky that gooks worship anything that’s white. Kys faggot I bet u look like this, it’s always these cunts who only go for asians.
E5E57F26 B011 4F2A 8F00 BF8B88CA7165

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401, 5'8manlet and 2 others
I can imagine ur fucked pale shit white pheno face. U don’t mog shit ur just lucky that gooks worship anything that’s white. Kys faggot I bet u look like this, it’s always these cunts who only go for asians.
View attachment 347319
I had slayed 16 girls before I left the UK and 3 of them were nonwhite

Keep barking for me you fucking zipper head subanimal lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep

Not cool, bro. He's wmaf hapa and this post hits a little too close to home.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and diggbicc

What r u like 30? Slaying 1 girl a year is nothing, ur subhuman af which is why u need subhuman gooks to worship u and then u post this narcy shit cause ur a massive over compensating faggot. Please kys u piece of shit.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6401
What r u like 30? Slaying 1 girl at year is nothing, ur subhuman af which is why u need subhuman gooks to worship u and then u post this narcy shit cause ur a massive over compensating faggot. Please kys u piece of shit.
Rent free lmao
 20200410 143028

Bark for me some more boy
LooooooooooooooooooooL

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
You’re insecure about your sub humanity so u being down others which is why I see u mentioning chinks and curries in every post. You’re sad as shit and clearly someone who i never want to talk to cause ur toxic and narcy. I bet u live with ur parents u keyboard warrior beta fuck I don’t care when retards like u say stupid shit cause ik ur a loser

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper and 1 other person
pics of azn or larp
They're literally right there
You’re insecure about your sub humanity so u being down others which is why I see u mentioning chinks and curries in every post. You’re sad as shit and clearly someone who is never want to talk to cause ur toxic and narcy. I bet u live with ur parents u keyboard warrior beta fuck.
Holy fuck lmao didn't read a single word. Keep barking for me kiddo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 3043
You’re insecure about your sub humanity so u being down others which is why I see u mentioning chinks and curries in every post. You’re sad as shit and clearly someone who i never want to talk to cause ur toxic and narcy. I bet u live with ur parents u keyboard warrior beta fuck.

I uplift chinks and curries with my posts, son. Your parents are your typical toxic WMAF or what? If so, my condolences. Lots of self hating ethnics like you lot around here

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
I uplift chinks and curries with my posts, son. Your parents are your typical toxic WMAF or what? If so, my condolences. Lots of self hating ethnics like you lot around here
i love my pheno don't i ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and LordGodcat
Imagine being proud of fucking subhuman gooks :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043, Chadeep and 1 other person
No, you argue with them and use being white as your only argument against someone like StormFront members or KKK members do. I've seen u try to insult ethnics on this site all the time and say both sarcastic, passive aggressive stuff and downright insulting stuff. You take it ver seriously. You're clearly projecting your own subhumanity like other ugly whites too, cause u cant get laid and ur life is shit. Sad

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
Now imagine if you weren’t ginger, could even double your slays.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
i wish i was white. how do you find them ?
Clubs & bars, tinder, IRL interaction. Just as usual
Now imagine if you weren’t ginger, could even double your slays.
Chinese girls seem to love ginger hair tons of them dye it that colour and a few have said they like it

More exotic I guess, how often does the average Chinese person see real red hair irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and Chadeep
No, you argue with them and use being white as your only argument against someone like StormFront members or KKK members do. I've seen u try to insult ethnics on this site all the time and say both sarcastic, passive aggressive stuff and downright insulting stuff. You take it ver seriously. You're clearly projecting your own subhumanity like other ugly whites too, cause u cant get laid and ur life is shit. Sad

You're that hapa that's always shitting on your own asian half and going on about how subhuman chinks are as well as telling others how white/non-asian you look, you're a bigger sfcel than I am. I see im living rent free after I negged you in that one thread. I just use this forum to say crazy shit and troll users like you, but I can see that's not a very good idea. Your posts legit giving me ER vibes and I don't want any blood on my hands.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
Chinese girls seem to love ginger hair tons of them dye it that colour and a few have said they like it

More exotic I guess, how often does the average Chinese person see real red hair irl
Over for me

• +1
Chico4

• +1
You're that hapa that's always shitting on your own asian half and going on about how subhuman chinks are as well as telling others how white/non-asian you look, you're a bigger sfcel than I am. I see im living rent free after I negged you in that one thread. I just use this forum to say crazy shit and troll users like you, but I can see that's not a very good idea. Your posts legit giving me ER vibes and I don't want any blood on my hands.
Facts

He is racist as fuck and incredibly self hating u can see it oozing from every post

• +1
Being ethnic (unless you're a mulatto) is a sexual death sentence. You're associated with stereotypes in a femoid's head.

When will you understand this mate...?

• +1
I haven't shat on it for a while and when I did, I had good reason to as lots of people were making gook hate posts cause of Corona and it was making me angry so I wanted to join in. I didn't want to be associated with asians on this forum at the time. This site was making me hate myself cause of gooks being worse looking and starting corona. I also never shit on asians or curries unironically here, I never downright go for blood like u do. I never get into arguments with them and continually insult their race. I only say that whites mog and asians are worse looking just like everyone else does. I've only ever said I look more white than asian when people have called me gook/chink/ whatever. I never just say it for no reason.

I only defended myself cause u were passive aggressive by saying I'm a hapa and it hits a little close to home. I ignored u on that thread cause what u said was cringe and sad. Keep coping, you make threads shitting on ethnics all the time and saying ur superior to them, I've never done that.

SFcels like u continually make narcy posts and insult ethnics. But when I say a bad thing it's "self hating". I really don't care anymore, you have cognitive dissonance and you're clearly mentally ill and projecting everything and u hate ur life, nothing people like u say means anything,.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
I haven't shat on it for a while and when I did, I had good reason to as lots of people were making gook hate posts cause of Corona and it was making me angry so I wanted to join in. I didn't want to be associated with asians on this forum at the time. I also never shit on asians or curries unironically here, I never downright go for blood like u do. I never get into arguments with them and continually insult their race. I only say that whites mog and asians are worse looking just like everyone else does. I've only ever said I look more white than asian when people have called me gook/chink/ whatever. I never just say it for no reason.

I only defended myself cause u were passive aggressive by saying I'm a hapa and it hits a little close to home. I ignored u on that thread cause what u said was cringe and sad. Keep coping, you make threads shitting on ethnics all the time and saying ur superior to them, I've never done that.

Like I said, a lot of my posts here are just me larping, having fun saying the most outrageous and obscene shit and roasting other users. I've made posts shitting on every race, just for the fun of it and to see what reactions I get out of people. I can see now that my posts are really affecting you on a deeper level, and you seem mentally unstable, so it's for the best if I stop trolling you.

• +1
Caging at how angry this thread has made some people ngl

• +1
Like I said, a lot of my posts here are just me larping, having fun saying the most outrageous and obscene shit and roasting other users. I've made posts shitting on every race, just for the fun of it and to see what reactions I get out of people. I can see now that my posts are really affecting you on a deeper level, and you seem mentally unstable, so it's for the best if I stop trolling you.
Just defended myself cause that's what people do when they're attacked. You started it in this thread and in others. I'm just responding to you. You're clearly mentally il and ur not larping ur being serious ive seen that excuse all the time. Keep "trolling" tho I'm sure you have a life if it's just that innocent bro.

• +1
  • Love it
Just defended myself cause that's what people do when they're attacked. You started it in this thread and in others. I'm just responding to you cause you're clearly mentally il and ur not larping ur being serious ive seen that excuse all the time. Keep "trolling" tho I'm sure you have a life if it's just that innocent bro.

You know nothing about me but if you want to believe that I really am a mentally ill sfcel loser with no life then go ahead, if it makes you feel any better. You and your friend actually had a go at me in that other thread when I made that comment about being worshipped for my blue eyes and I was just playing along by roasting one another, but I should have known my comment affected you on a personal level due to your racial background just like how you told @Britcel to "kys" for this post. You've got serious mental problems.

Last edited:
  • +1