JFL at women in college

That's why will only marry a muslim virgin girl after slaying these foids

@Clavicular do you attend a power 5 school

In my first university lecture as a buisness major, and all these sloots show up fakeupmaxed to death wearing slutty push up bras like its a social gathering and not a serious lecture hall. They quite literally have no sense of awareness and only are here to get trained by the football team. JFL at this clown world and sending ur daughter to university.
Yet your doing a business major what a fucking shit degree good thing your dad is rich

Why are you doing a meme degree like business bro? Are you planning to become a real estate agent?
His dad has millions of dollars in real estate he told once in february when his name was ylvren

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and Clavicular
Thank you for the laugh emoji master. You have graced me with your presence. @Clavicular
Clavicularfeet

Hope you showed up in a blazer

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
In my first university lecture as a buisness major, and all these sloots show up fakeupmaxed to death wearing slutty push up bras like its a social gathering and not a serious lecture hall. They quite literally have no sense of awareness and only are here to get trained by the football team. JFL at this clown world and sending ur daughter to university.
If I’m nice to you, can I get your leftovers?

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
are they sorority girls? of course their gonna be slutty

Probably seen more dicks in one night than the Public Urinal sees in a day.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aber
304s detected

• +1
Reactions: aber
Precisely why I just cannot have a daughter.

• +1
Reactions: Johnny_Sins and Funnyunenjoyer1
check dms real quick bro