“B-b-b-but body doesn’t attract women!!!”

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
Also unless you’ve been lifting consistently and hard for 2-3 years I don’t care about ur opinion on what is naturally achievable

• +1

this guy hitting this. he has little status and money

• +1
fatjafmofo is morbidly obese but he still slays JBs left and right

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2227
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2227 and sexsexsexsex
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and SikKunt
nonono, they love Indians! Especially Jatt Indians!!
dead srs .

muscle is caused by testosterone which is a mysoginistic toxic hormone
indeed. toxic and acidic. did you know testosterone lowers blood ph. your brain is being coroded unless you eat raw alkaline fruit

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and SikKunt
CA131700 919B 4C50 B04E 04D5C1894331

reminder that all copers are probably 14-15% BF and bloated.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, forwardgrowth, lookserumaxeru and 1 other person
dead srs .

indeed. toxic and acidic. did you know testosterone lowers blood ph. your brain is being coroded unless you eat raw alkaline fruit
kale spinach and asparagus have a ph of 10 so they are incredibly good for combating the toxic effects of testosterone!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, SikKunt and FatJattMofo
kale spinach and asparagus have a ph of 10 so they are incredibly good for combating the toxic effects of testosterone!

indeed on par with the comman detox chemical hand soap . filled with yummy estrogens

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, SikKunt and sexsexsexsex
Increasing your body aesthetics is the best sure fire looksmax there is, simple, healthy mentally and physically, results are sure fire unlike other looksmaxx methods

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2486 and Deleted member 2846
Increasing your body aesthetics is the best sure fire looksmax there is, simple, healthy mentally and physically, results are sure fire unlike other looksmaxx methods
don't forget eyebrow botox

• +1
i know these "experts" :lul:

can't cope to have gotten shitty genetics so they use steroids and then claim every good physique in the world is HUNDRED PERCENT STEROIDS

its a lifelong cope, you can say anything to them, they wil still cope. even if all of them get constantly drug-tested. they will still say they're on steroids
ok ur the “expert” but let me know what your credentials are
How many years you have been an athlete?
How many years you have been lifting?
Have you ever diet down for the stage or helped someone to?
Have you ever made a meal plan for someone?
Have you ever been a personal trainer and dramatically improved someone’s BMI?

I did all that and more.

So just shut the fuck up “man” and stick to your bro science.
I’m quoting you as a man cuz u sound like a bitch giving reasons on how you “feel” I’m wrong rather than providing a logical and scientific reason like I did.
Yes genetic play a big part fuck face and I saw people who took steroids and still looked like shit.
But at the same time you can’t be very lean like David Laid and have mass without roids cuz you will be weak asf.

• +1

I did all that and more.

I’m quoting you as a man cuz u sound like a bitch giving reasons on how you “feel” I’m wrong rather than providing a logical and scientific reason like I did.
Yes genetic play a big part fuck face and I saw people who took steroids and still looked like shit.
But at the same time you can’t be very lean like David Laid and have mass without roids cuz you will be weak asf.
lets quickly go through

1. dont care, doesnt matter. i give 0 shits about experience. i IQ mog you to death and learned about fitness and nutrition in 1 year more than you will in your entire lifetime
2. 1.5 years
3. no, but I know how to
4. yes, for myself
5. i dont care for improving others, i care about improving myself

also you didn't give "scientific" evidence, ur just using fallacies and playing onto "muhh age", "muhh experience" etc.

you can be very lean like david laid and have his mass. the guy is not big, but people see him bigger than he is cuz of his insertions. his insertions halo his body just like face halos personality

• +1
If that is the Asian former model, current photographer, I am thinking of, he shops all his pics.

I don't not believe you, but how do you know?

• +1

I did all that and more.

explain frame differences tho? david laid isnt huge. next to an actually big man his height he would be not comparable. frame matters. it can account for alot of muscle
and weight

• +1
lets quickly go through

1. dont care, doesnt matter. i give 0 shits about experience. i IQ mog you to death and learned about fitness and nutrition in 1 year more than you will in your entire lifetime
2. 1.5 years
3. no, but I know how to
4. yes, for myself

also you didn't give "scientific" evidence, ur just using fallacies and playing onto "muhh age", "muhh experience" etc.

you can be very lean like david laid and have his mass. the guy is not big, but people see him bigger than he is cuz of his insertions. his insertions halo his body just like face halos personality
I don’t think it’s insertions I think it’s low body body fat and lighting and angle maxxing, he looks way different in pics vs non frauded videos

• +1
I don’t think it’s insertions I think it’s low body body fat and lighting and angle maxxing, he looks way different in pics vs non frauded videos
no its his shoulders and height
so his bones

• +1
lets quickly go through

2. 1.5 years
3. no, but I know how to
4. yes, for myself

Just because u seem to really like d laid lol we can focus on him. I think it’s pretty naive to think he’s the only one in his friend group that isn’t on juice even tho a lot of his inner circle is confirmed on juice. If I had to guess I’d say he dabbles with PEDs from time to time. Could be wrong tho

• +1
  • +1
no its his shoulders and height
so his bones
Ya his bones give him that long v taper look as opposed to the more boxy look short dudes have. But the 3D effect is the things I mentioned

• +1
just look at his childhood pictures. he was shredded to the bones

"yeeh bro he started trenbolone at 12 years old"

he just has some weird genetics where hes naturally extremely low bodyfat for some reason, therefore he looks bigger than he actually is. combine that with god tier insertions and shoulder to waist ratio and you got someone who can look like a steroid user while training naturally

just try to understand this logic: lets say he actually uses steroids. now lets say he never took them and he got up to 66% of the size he is at right now. he would STILL look like he's doing steroids just because of his chest/delt insertions and extremely low bodyfat

it doesnt matter if he actually uses steroids or not, because he'll always look like he uses steroids in good angle/lighting picture, even if he would be substantially smaller than he is right now

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2846

great face
I have an average physique when it comes to gymcelling but I still don’t get girls(been blast & cruising since age 21, I only go to the gym occasionally like 4 days every few months)
Body doesn’t mean shit if face doesn’t go along with it, I m not saying be as thin as toothpick but definitely don’t waste too much time at the gym either
Focus on facial surgeries

View attachment 185613
View attachment 185614
View attachment 185611
View attachment 185612

• +1

View attachment 185922

View attachment 185923

he just has some weird genetics where hes naturally extremely low bodyfat for some reason, therefore he looks bigger than he actually is. combine that with god tier insertions and shoulder to waist ratio and you got someone who can look like a steroid user while training naturally

just try to understand this logic: lets say he actually uses steroids. now lets say he never took them and he got up to 66% of the size he is at right now. he would STILL look like he's doing steroids just because of his chest/delt insertions and extremely low bodyfat

it doesnt matter if he actually uses steroids or not, because he'll always look like he uses steroids in good angle/lighting picture, even if he would be substantially smaller than he is right now
I agree, especially about the part where it really doesn’t make a difference if he used steroids doesn’t make any difference. My little brother looks like David and when he was 14-15 had the same body a pre “bulked” up laid. I always thought he was natural until that time period where he’s bench shot up of nowhere and put on a solid amount of size after years of almost no progress. Doesn’t matter tho even without roids he still looked good

• +1
Olympic gold medalists (top .01 athletic Genetics)who was caught using steroids physique for reference
dude, bloated fat mma fighters were cought on roids. Roiding its not just about getting bigger, workout is how your body is going to react. If you do sprints while roiding you wont get any close to gymcel who is roiding. Many athleats use roids just for faster regen
i dont think hes 5'9", rather close to 6. 5'11-6ish
he's not.

• +1
dude, bloated fat mma fighters were cought on roids. Roiding its not just about getting bigger, workout is how your body is going to react. If you do sprints while roiding you wont get any close to gymcel who is roiding. Many athleats use roids just for faster regen

he's not.
Olympic sprinters do a shit ton of weight of training. The only difference between the guy posted and let’s say Bradley Martin is the doses they use

• +1
  • +1
I feel like this thread got derailed from it’s original purpose lol, main point like I said and some other posters, body maxxing is the best looksmax

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 2846 and sexsexsexsex

View attachment 185922

View attachment 185923

Holy fucking cope, looks like you're gonna have to find out the hard way.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, birchman, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
I feel like this thread got derailed from it’s original purpose lol, main point like I said and some other posters, body maxxing is the best looksmax
thanks doc

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
greg doucette the 150 cm dude with high e screeching voice and a degree from the last century?

he's so short that his entire life is a cope by nature. everything that he ever did was some form of coping or indireclty validation seeking for his insecurity about his height

just imagine him watching someone like david laid in his youth. its everything he ever wanted to be, but didnt get. even if he beleived he was natty he wouldn't say he's natty cuz of his dignity
BRUTAL

• +1
true plus he’s wearing like 2” inch boosted shoes in the pci

david is more aesthetically pleasing than that dude.
the original question was to post a guy who is actually huge next to him.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 2846
lets quickly go through

2. 1.5 years
3. no, but I know how to
4. yes, for myself

How am I using fallacies while I’m seeing that and have experienced that? If you diet down to be that shredded you need roids to keep ur strength and muscle mass.

Fat and carbs = glycogen = energy.
Low fat and carbs = low glycogen = Ur body is gonna consume and break the amino acid in your muscles and you will lose mass.

You really think David laid looks like that 365 days a year?
these dudes get lean for a couple of weeks to a month. Take hundreds of pictures and drip post them to Instagram to always “look in shape”

The only thing you IQ mog is the bubble ur living in.
You came with a conclusion and your not trying to learn so I can’t change ur mind so believe whatever.

It’s just really ironic to me how someone can be blackpilled and believe in plastic surgery but pussies out about roids and copes with natural lifting! JFL

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and tylerhunter97