"b-b-ut this is not an incel forum" - german tv specifically mentions looksmax.me as incel forum where people share rape fantasies

homo_faber

homo_faber

i thought this was a looksmaxing forum
just stumbled across this thread on .net where they link a documentation of german tv about incels and lookism.net...

guess what? on the end they ask an incel expert what was the most shocking she saw on incels forum and even though the translation of youtube doesnt seem 100% accurate im pretty sure she talks about looksmax.me

h0ThfoQ.jpg

OeBP2L4.jpg

over if you ever posted your picture here.

"b-b-but looksmax is not an incel forum, i got laid once i swear!!!1!"
"yes tell that to the judge incel"

some germancel confirm this please

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 15099, faggotchadlite and 36 others
Time 2 delete account

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 15099, Jew_Supremacist and 18 others
When you can see that a woman is a feminist even before she opens her mouth it's over for her.
That's the case here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 15099, Lolcel and 35 others
This forum is 99% Curries so whites are safe.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, faggotchadlite, Lolcel and 13 others
This is a Chad forum

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, faggotchadlite, turkproducer and 14 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, faggotchadlite, Lolcel and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 9090, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
no one watches german tv jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 6128 and Enfant terrible
Did they mention lookism or looksmax?

I'm not incel anyway

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH THIS IS LOOKSMAX FORUM

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 9511 and 14 others
its real
all of it is real

Why are they so obsessed with incels instead of helping them.Society doesn't care at all about incels and then wonder why do it produces people like Elliot and Minassian.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 15099, Lolcel and 18 others
There are pictures of raped women on here?????????????

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Lolcel
Did they mention lookism or looksmax?

I'm not incel anyway
both, look at the screenshots - luxmax = looksmax - youtube got the subitles wrong here i think

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13 and Deleted member 9090
Oh no she meant the island forum lmao

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: faggotchadlite, Golgo13, turkproducer and 5 others
both, look at the screenshots - luxmax = looksmax - youtube got the subitles wrong here i think
Yeah well this forum has some edgy incels indeed. I don't even know if they looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and SadnessWYJ
yes she defintely says "looksmax.me" i just rewatched the youtube video. need confirmation from german native speaker though

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
this is not a looksmaxing forum
hippo-dung-life.jpg

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, faggotchadlite, turkproducer and 7 others
Why are they so obsessed with incels instead of helping them.Society doesn't care at all about incels and then wonder why do it produces people like Elliot and Minassian.
This.
The media/government refuses to address this issue

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
What's the worst that could happen?

Pictures of raped women????? Dear god. Was this chad1212

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, faggotchadlite, Lolcel and 11 others
Who cares. Also why dont you make orbital decompression for dinner rn ?

I dont care if they doxx me I cant get fired by my own family

Do you enjoy your life in China
Nobody cares about that kind of stuff here. As long as I didn't get too political (Chinese politics). Even then though, the authorities tend to close one eye for foreigners. Nobody cares what foreigners think anyways.

I'm talking about in the States. What's the worst that could happen?

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Nobody will try do rape you dear rostie, you're safe
H0ThfoQ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, faggotchadlite, Lolcel and 18 others
DONT WORRY INCEL BROTHERS!
YOUR GERMAN COMRADE HAS THIS COVERED!
I ALREADY PLANTED BOMBS AT THE ZDF QUARTER
AND THE MAILBOMBS ARE ALREADY ON THEIR WAY TO THE PEOPLE WHO MADE THE REPORTAGE, KACZYNSKI STYLE

• JFL
Reactions: faggotchadlite, Lolcel, Deleted member 6475 and 17 others
Interesting title

She should rope, imagine calling yourself incel expert and then spewing stereotypical nonsense, Jesus Christ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 15099, Lolcel and 10 others
Obviously it's a fucking incel forum. Some mentall ill/narcy cunts come here but that doesn't change anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: homo_faber
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Blue
“women are indeed only attracted to a rather small minority of men (biological reasons: women have to be more "picker" then men because they can get less offspring then men, invest more in offsprings etc) hence majority of men in history in old days never reproduced etc...however since these old days lead to high competion and eventually violence and murder amongst men (and to stop the cucking) men established monogamy via religion etc..and thats an unnatural state according to her which she cant wait to get removed by sexual liberation and higher economical status and income of women”

Brutal. So what do they want us to do exactly? Die off and keep our thoughts shut? We’re already disposable according to society, at least we have our own space to chat amongst ourselves as opposed to being shit on by normies day in and day out.

At the same time ngl you guys post some weird ass shit.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Lolcel, Deleted member 12344 and 12 others
reminder to wagies that this kind of thing is what your tax money is being spent on

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 15099, Lolcel and 7 others
“women are indeed only attracted to a rather small minority of men (biological reasons: women have to be more "picker" then men because they can get less offspring then men, invest more in offsprings etc) hence majority of men in history in old days never reproduced etc...however since these old days lead to high competion and eventually violence and murder amongst men (and to stop the cucking) men established monogamy via religion etc..and thats an unnatural state according to her which she cant wait to get removed by sexual liberation and higher economical status and income of women”

Brutal. So what do they want us to do exactly? Die off and keep our thoughts shut? We’re already disposable according to society, at least we have our own space to chat amongst ourselves as opposed to being shit on by normies day in and day out.

At the same time ngl you guys post some weird ass shit.
the whole thread is indeed very brutal. read all of it

to your question: i think her solution you can read here

ZEITmagazin ONLINE: What would it look like in the present when we return to Female Choice?

Stoverock: I think the number of Incels would increase dramatically. The violence against women that has been observed up to now would then only be the beginning of a dramatic, socially endangering development. We must therefore take prompt action to catch these involuntarily abstaining men.

ZEITmagazin ONLINE: And how could that happen?

Stoverock: By changing the narrative. We have to find ways in which men can become respectable as men even without sexual success. Anyone who is successful with women is automatically a great pike, while the other is a poor sausage. Whether he's funny, a great musician, a fantastic storyteller: these qualities don't count. And that leads to the fact that even a boy who does not find a girlfriend in his school days grows up feeling like a failure. In principle, the core of this entire male culture for 10,000 years was getting a 1: 1 supply. Every man gets a woman.

the whole thread is indeed very brutal. read all of it

to your question: i think her solution you can read here
“We have to find ways in which men can become respectable as men even without sexual success”.

What an insightful solution.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite, Lolcel, Deleted member 1973 and 3 others
Here’s my personal solution
E42C1441 3675 4485 9218 9F13FBDD9B7D

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 5698 and 3 others
Here’s my personal solution
View attachment 997888
i think that is lowkey what these women want. incels should either be happy to provide for chads offsprings with getting nothing in return or rope. i think also read in that thread that these experts say incels shouldnt looksmax and get surgery. they simply dont want incels to reproduce or having something like a love life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, faggotchadlite, Lolcel and 9 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
i think that is lowkey what these women want. incels should either be happy to provide for chads offsprings with getting nothing in return or rope. i think also read in that thread that these experts say incels shouldnt looksmax and get surgery. they simply dont want incels to reproduce or having something like a love life
That is what all women think truthfully

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Lolcel, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
“Sooner or later the denial of human nature will make all of us hollow and lifeless.”

Amen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 5698 and 1 other person
@Sergeant

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Just fucking lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, RAITEIII and TsarTsar444
MEns self improvement and aesthetics forum

Unironically is always incels and sub 4 who talks look..sm. and this forum are incel

Yeah there are many incels here, but from some reason, whats reddit, and 4chan and some gaming forums then

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 9511 and homo_faber
just stumbled across this thread on .net where they link a documentation of german tv about incels and lookism.net...

guess what? on the end they ask an incel expert what was the most shocking she saw on incels forum and even though the translation of youtube doesnt seem 100% accurate im pretty sure she talks about looksmax.me

h0ThfoQ.jpg

OeBP2L4.jpg

over if you ever posted your picture here.

"b-b-but looksmax is not an incel forum, i got laid once i swear!!!1!"
"yes tell that to the judge incel"

some germancel confirm this please
just fear a radical feminist theory what a joke of how much high inhib this forum is filled with for people who claim to believe that looks are the most important thing in life some of you guys sure sound like some pussies imagine caring what some ugly femcels think

• +1
Reactions: Essonerian