“B-BUT IF NT IS COPE THEN?” - LESSON #1

slimeszn3

slimeszn3

Bronze
“But if NT is cope then how come I’ve seen (insert borderline subhuman) pull?” The key to getting any level of REAL sex and/or commitment from foids if you are not significantly attractive essentially boils down to 3 things:

1. Your status level

2. Your willingness to act/inhibition level compared to ur competition

3. M A N I P U L A T I O N (dark triad)

Don’t expect chad treatment but it’s way better than oofy doofy/beta bux treatment that larping as an NT normie gets u

Ex. A friend of mine in uni. He’s a manlet w mtn face at best. He is not NT he consistently exhibits antisocial behaviour. He sells drugs out of his dorm room which is in a wretched mess. Half the time he’s locked in there he never goes to lecture. He doesn’t know how to treat people. But he knows how to fight. He has managed to hold down his gf who is mtb w body halo because she knows he has status as a dealer. She also feels safe w him because she’s seen him beat tf outta people bigger than him. He also manipulates her by having her essentially live in his dorm all of her shit is there she’s never at her place and he doesn’t let her go to any parties so she can’t see what she’s missing. When I first met her she got nervously quiet around me, most likely cause she attracted to me just calling it what it is. He didn’t trip on it at all he knows the drill. But he also knows if she does anything he can uproot the comfortable life he created for her in a split second. She wouldn’t give that all up just for some top tier niggadick! Don’t be like my friend btw he’s fucking his life up. But we can still learn from him…He’s also a curry so lifefuel for the mumbai niggas.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: watah, borntosuffer, Gaygymmaxx and 6 others
dont care lol GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta, Clqs, ascension and 4 others
0% chance this guy is actually non nt

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and Darkeningstar
I thought nt meant you could instinctively read social cues and we’re good at communicating w people
If you mean it as the ability to be socially functional, a good manipulator is generally nt

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist, Chadeep, HighTierSubhuman and 1 other person
A manlet drug dealer curry who beats people up bigger than him and keeps his mtb locked up in his dorm dungeon?
Tales my nigga

• JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA, watah, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
class is in session boys!

• JFL
Reactions: slimeszn3
A manlet drug dealer curry who beats people up bigger than him and keeps his mtb locked up in his dorm dungeon?
Tales my nigga
I’m speaking truth my boy. There’s secrets to this game only few know

Dude, shut the fuck up. Literally no one contests that NT is cope.

what’s the definition?
The definition is relatively important what it means is important (and not in the usual sense). Being a manipulator can be an acquired skill; being a good manipulator is more difficult

Dude, shut the fuck up. Literally no one contests that NT is cope.
My last thread ab nt had pages of ppl arguing. Not everyone here has enough common sense or irl experience to realize that this is a bad cope that can lock them in doomer mindset. If u don’t care then stfu carry on with ur day. Nigga annoying asf

had pages of ppl arguing.
Those subhumans are just trolling you and you are too retarded to see this because you are a fucking subhuman greycel. Lurk 5 years before posting such idiotic shit on my forum.

Those subhumans are just trolling you and you are too retarded to see this because you are a fucking subhuman greycel. Lurk 5 years before posting such idiotic shit on my forum.
Suck my dick nigga

• JFL
Reactions: narcissist_volcel and Darkeningstar
But not incel? Like non khhv
Khhv because of autism and abused dog. Had some chances to loose virginity, but I see myself as a genetic failure. If ain’t can be the top best looking one, then life is useless for me lol.

Spoken like a true autist who's trying to find a formula to social interactions

This shit is more cringe than blackpill psl autism

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and truthhurts
I’m seeing these things bruh. You’ll see them too open ur eyes
Youve never seen this in your life, connecting with people doesnt happen by approaching or by "manipulation"

Actual low inhibition doesnt manifest itself in cringeworthy cold approaches, its part of your personality. You can only manipulate people if you're more socially aware than them, something which only happens when you have an older male + younger female situation. Women arent retarded buddy boyo

Khhv because of autism and abused dog. Had some chances to loose virginity, but I see myself as a genetic failure. If ain’t can be the top best looking one, then life is useless for me lol.
Do you not see how your mindset is holding you back? Care to elaborate on those missed opportunities?

Youve never seen this in your life, connecting with people doesnt happen by approaching or by "manipulation"

Actual low inhibition doesnt manifest itself in cringeworthy cold approaches, its part of your personality. You can only manipulate people if you're more socially aware than them, something which only happens when you have an older male + younger female situation. Women arent retarded buddy boyo
I’m curious how much experience you have w women cause it sounds like u been thru them

I’m curious how much experience you have w women cause it sounds like u been thru them
Doesnt matter. What you want to actually do is spend more time with more ppl, preferably women. Doesnt have to be for dating purposes. You will get better at communicating and understanding women naturally. Work on trusting people more and not being insecure, also important

I cant stress this enough, anything blackpill related will do nothing to improve your real world chances with women. Even if it somehow gets you to improve your looks, its misguided and not worth the negative effects of interacting with incel losers

Do you not see how your mindset is holding you back? Care to elaborate on those missed opportunities?
Yh I know tho. but for me it’s more about validation. Idc if I get women. I rather be an incel and looking like some chad. Been blackpilled for 4 years. I overdosed myself on that shit

Doesnt matter. What you want to actually do is spend more time with more ppl, preferably women. Doesnt have to be for dating purposes. You will get better at communicating and understanding women naturally. Work on trusting people more and not being insecure, also important

I cant stress this enough, anything blackpill related will do nothing to improve your real world chances with women. Even if it somehow gets you to improve your looks, its misguided and not worth the negative effects of interacting with incel losers
Yeah that’s what I thought. Blackpill is the truth nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, Chadeep and HyderabadLion234
They are not bro read the story. That dude isn’t NT he’s constantly burning bridges cause he cannot understand that other ppl have emotions
Narcissistic dark triad currys getting girls be4 white chads type shit

Yeah that’s what I thought. Blackpill is the truth nigga
You do realize that theres a very high overlap between being blackpilled and being an incel, right? People who have normal lives dont worry about any of this shit, they just wing it. You CANNOT learn to be intuitively NT around women from a blackpill forum, 100% impossible.

You do realize that theres a very high overlap between being blackpilled and being an incel, right? People who have normal lives dont worry about any of this shit, they just wing it. You CANNOT learn to be intuitively NT around women from a blackpill forum, 100% impossible.
The reason I fw incels and never hated them is because they were forced to see reality from birth. Everyone else can live in this fantasy world but the truth remains steady. It’s my duty as an ascended to come back and tell the boys they were right all along

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and HyderabadLion234
I love itv but stop watching all this shit bro trust me
I have watched this video cuz someone posted it on here. Ngl it was cringefest watching the guy of right acting tryhard. That's actual non nt guy who can't pick up on social cues , body language of people etc.

“But if NT is cope then how come I’ve seen (insert borderline subhuman) pull?” The key to getting any level of REAL sex and/or commitment from foids if you are not significantly attractive essentially boils down to 3 things:

1. Your status level

2. Your willingness to act/inhibition level compared to ur competition

3. M A N I P U L A T I O N (dark triad)

Don’t expect chad treatment but it’s way better than oofy doofy/beta bux treatment that larping as an NT normie gets u

Ex. A friend of mine in uni. He’s a manlet w mtn face at best. He is not NT he consistently exhibits antisocial behaviour. He sells drugs out of his dorm room which is in a wretched mess. Half the time he’s locked in there he never goes to lecture. He doesn’t know how to treat people. But he knows how to fight. He has managed to hold down his gf who is mtb w body halo because she knows he has status as a dealer. She also feels safe w him because she’s seen him beat tf outta people bigger than him. He also manipulates her by having her essentially live in his dorm all of her shit is there she’s never at her place and he doesn’t let her go to any parties so she can’t see what she’s missing. When I first met her she got nervously quiet around me, most likely cause she attracted to me just calling it what it is. He didn’t trip on it at all he knows the drill. But he also knows if she does anything he can uproot the comfortable life he created for her in a split second. She wouldn’t give that all up just for some top tier niggadick! Don’t be like my friend btw he’s fucking his life up. But we can still learn from him…He’s also a curry so lifefuel for the mumbai niggas.
This guy is high iq my top 3 greycels easily, maybe top 2

• Love it
The reason I fw incels and never hated them is because they were forced to see reality from birth. Everyone else can live in this fantasy world but the truth remains steady. It’s my duty as an ascended to come back and tell the boys they were right all along
Bro is #1 nvm

• Love it
Until you realize everyone lives in a fantasy. Your fantasy is simply that you're somehow above the rest and you figured all of them out. You havent. Especially if you think the truth has anything to do with anything that gets espoused on blackpill spaces

Until you realize everyone lives in a fantasy. Your fantasy is simply that you're somehow above the rest and you figured all of them out. You havent. Especially if you think the truth has anything to do with anything that gets espoused on blackpill spaces
I pray you wake up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and HyderabadLion234