“B-BUT IF NT IS COPE THEN?” - LESSON #1

dnr ill continue being low inhib metalhead and stand out from all the faggots in my city :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: slimeszn3
I pray you wake up
All the woke people on here seem to be permavirgins, whats up with that? Its like, all of the sedated, drugged up normoids are the ones getting sex and having successful social lives... its almost like theyre more in touch with reality, and your truth is the complete opposite

dnr ill continue being low inhib metalhead and stand out from all the faggots in my city :feelskek:
Based. I pray you find a sexy goth girl to match your energy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: truthhurts and dbva
All the woke people on here seem to be permavirgins, whats up with that? Its like, all of the sedated, drugged up normoids are the ones getting sex and having successful social lives... its almost like theyre more in touch with reality, and your truth is the complete opposite
Again w the sex virgin talk bro. Do u have a double digit slay count? If not don’t speak to me in no condescending tone. Let’s have a discussion about it. A veil has been placed over the masses when you see it let me know.

• JFL
Reactions: watah and HyderabadLion234
Again w the sex virgin talk bro. Do u have a double digit slay count? If not don’t speak to me in no condescending tone. Let’s have a discussion about it. A veil has been placed over the masses when you see it let me know.
the irony of bringing up your own bodycount but refusing to acknowledge blackpill shit only gets espoused by low bodycount ppl

there isnt any veil, youre not the next coming of jesus christ, youre not intelligent enough to have discovered anything of this significance

the irony of bringing up your own bodycount but refusing to acknowledge blackpill shit only gets espoused by low bodycount ppl

there isnt any veil, youre not the next coming of jesus christ, youre not intelligent enough to have discovered anything of this significance
Maybe because they are subhuman?

so only subhumans subscribe to your ideology? must be brutal
Subhumans and slayers are the only ppl that can clearly see reality jfl. Everyone else has to live in this grey area then they say shit like “you can never understand women”

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Subhumans and slayers are the only ppl that can clearly see reality jfl
literally never heard of a slayer saying any of this autistic shit, nor have i seen them acting as if they believe in it

your post fails because it tries to paint being NT and antisocial behavior as mutually exclusive. You cant be an antisocial autist and expect to use that in your favor, lol. And antisocial shit can only get you so far before backfiring.

Not to mention its a total larp altogether, you most likely dont even have the necessary dark triad traits to even pull this off properly. Most incels here just wanna get hugged by their momma

literally never heard of a slayer saying any of this autistic shit, nor have i seen them acting as if they believe in it

your post fails because it tries to paint being NT and antisocial behavior as mutually exclusive. You cant be an antisocial autist and expect to use that in your favor, lol. And antisocial shit can only get you so far before backfiring.

Not to mention it’s a total larp altogether, you most likely dont even have the necessary dark triad traits to even pull this off properly. Most incels here just wanna get hugged by their momma
I can tell ur rly hoping I get exposed as a larping truecel jfll. You will be sorely disappointed my brother

Everyone else has to live in this grey area then they say shit like “you can never understand women”
nobody says that, women are understandable and normal

youre out of touch with reality im afraid

• JFL
I can tell ur rly hoping I get exposed as a larping truecel jfll. You will be sorely disappointed my brother
Im not hoping for anything you aspie, youre taking this personally for some reason, when im arguing against your retarded points made here

youre promoting acting like a criminal in social settings to get what you want, to people who already struggle to act in social settings :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Im not hoping for anything you aspie, youre taking this personally for some reason, when im arguing against your retarded points made here

youre promoting acting like a criminal in social settings to get what you want, to people who already struggle to act in social settings :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Nah I just don’t fw the way ur speaking down on the niggas here. You’re the only one who’s acting like u got it all figured out. It’s okay don’t learn. You can lead a horse to water

Nah I just don’t fw the way ur speaking down on the niggas here. You’re the only one who’s acting like u got it all figured out.
wtf? im talking down on niggas here cuz niggas here are the types of dudes that say disgusting shit about women while acting superior, all while being complete losers

i never claimed to have it figured out btw, what im saying is normal person 101, if you disagree with me you dont even pass the 50th percentile bar for enlightenment

It’s okay don’t learn. You can lead a horse to water

this is just so ironic, i cant

• JFL
wtf? im talking down on niggas here cuz niggas here are the types of dudes that say disgusting shit about women while acting superior, all while being complete losers

i never claimed to have it figured out btw, what im saying is normal person 101, if you disagree with me you dont even pass the 50th percentile bar for enlightenment

- A bluepilled nigga

• +1
no response? got it

come back when you realize you were wrong or you have something to say in response
Bro I alr told u idc if u learn from me or nah. Hop out my thread. My sole purpose on this site now is to show niggas the truth. Either accept it or don’t lmao

Bro I alr told u idc if u learn from me or nah. Hop out my thread. My sole purpose on this site now is to show niggas the truth. Either accept it or don’t lmao
lol @ being unable to defend your truth against my truth

my truth prevails in the end, since you seem to be submissive and giving up easily

this guy just got cornered and gave up, lol at the dark triad larp!

an actual narcissist would try to punish me to hell for disagreeing and demeaning him so hard here

Go back to Reddit babe

just sell drugs and have status bro. But seriously this does not help the average MTN in anyway, just use niche example theory