B-but isn't it about personality and being NT?

Weishaupt

Weishaupt

Mewcel
I thought you had to have a good personality, confidence, wear expensive clothes, inject eggs, not be weird and autistic, and have "game" to get a girl?

WRONG.

AUTISTIC BIRTHDAY CHAD CAN STILL PICKUP CHICKS BECAUSE HE'S ATTRACTIVE.

Here we see this Chad doing the exact opposite of retarded bluepilled advice, acting autistic and dumb, but just because he's a tall, above-average looking, white guy the he still gets their number.

Imagine a balding 5'1 indian dude with bug eyes but a great and outgoing personality doing this. Do you still think these chicks would've agreed to talk to him and give him their numbers?

@11gaijin

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and Unwanted
these are all staged

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
Imagine a balding 5'1 indian dude with bug eyes but a great and outgoing personality doing this
:lul::lul::lul:

But seriously buddy boyo you have to realize that these videos are setups

Fake.

Also, there is no way a girl would want to introduce her autistic boyfriend to her friends and family. It will destroy her status.
This prevents said girl from enetering relationship with sperg male.

This means that sperg males have problems in the dating scene.

Hookups and ONS are degenerate.

Fake.

Also, there is no way a girl would want to introduce her autistic boyfriend to her friends and family. It will destroy her status.
This prevents said girl from enetering relationship with sperg male.

This means that sperg males have problems in the dating scene.

Hookups and ONS are degenerate.
Let them be degenerate but it doesn't change the fact that hookup culture is rampant nowadays. If you are offered a ONS and reject it you are a volcel.

Let them be degenerate but it doesn't change the fact that hookup culture is rampant nowadays. If you are offered a ONS and reject it you are a volcel.
Then I am volcel

I thought you had to have a good personality, confidence, wear expensive clothes, inject eggs, not be weird and autistic, and have "game" to get a girl?

WRONG.

AUTISTIC BIRTHDAY CHAD CAN STILL PICKUP CHICKS BECAUSE HE'S ATTRACTIVE.

Here we see this Chad doing the exact opposite of retarded bluepilled advice, acting autistic and dumb, but just because he's a tall, above-average looking, white guy the he still gets their number.

Imagine a balding 5'1 indian dude with bug eyes but a great and outgoing personality doing this. Do you still think these chicks would've agreed to talk to him and give him their numbers?

@11gaijin

Why am I tagged tough? I never deny looks theory

Cuz you agree with it and call out bluepilled shit
how tall is that chad in the video, the guy just asked a girl if she wanted to date him after being autistic lol

how tall is that chad in the video, the guy just asked a girl if she wanted to date him after being autistic lol
Like 6'4 I think. He heightmogs everyone that he approaches

he made him look like a kid lol,

Like 6'4 I think. He heightmogs everyone that he approaches

Not a chance. He's around the same height as most of the men he runs into - some of the foids even come fairly high up on him. Probably 6' even if I had to guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back