Babe wake up, new Dr Safi Trimax just dropped

G

GRINCHN’4$URGERY

Iron
IMG 0120

Something something paranasal fullness cheek implants placed too low…

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, temporomandibular32 and sportsmogger
difference in head angle plus the before is clearly fried while the after is clearly airbrushed
honestly ya the cheek implant might be fine there are other issues
IMG 0121

AI makes him look good with facial hair, hair line, brow ridge projection and hallowing out the mid face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3105
Why does this retard fraud before after after charging 50k

overall very very good work but annoyed by the editing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32196

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, JustShower, Deleted member 30679 and 3 others
Bro paid tens of thousands to get his face cut up but couldn't put some minoxidil on his Greta Thunberg tier eyebrows... insane
1700161388752-png.2555193
She's still young, she will make a fine woman when she'll grow and get rid of the baby fat from her face...
VjxSIS1PP XqPchLLMmT8

Some fillers in the right places and procedures can also ascend her a lot.
HKwtIRPlS0pvq4am8t25d
BVBjJVZoGmtKIXkszRvaI

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Deleted member 38639, CristianT and 4 others
he paid like 50k for all of that and still invisible to prime females

• So Sad
Reactions: blackckatt
I disagree with the rest of the commenters here. Despite the different posture and frauding, the result is very good.

How the fuck did he make the jaw more square without implants? He did ramus widening, yes, but ramus widening doesn’t give you any angularity in theory.

Also, is it me or the “custom genioplasty” means that he widened? It looks great.

• +1
Reactions: Carpediem
He showed me that yesterday, when I visited him for consultation JFL :lul:

I also visited Dr. Sailer today and he’s not a fan of Safi, to say the least
Why isn't he a fan of Safi?

Elab. As for Trimax I am sure they are both using the same techniques

I disagree with the rest of the commenters here. Despite the different posture and frauding, the result is very good.

How the fuck did he make the jaw more square without implants? He did ramus widening, yes, but ramus widening doesn’t give you any angularity in theory.
why wouldnt ramus widening give more angularity?

why wouldnt ramus widening give more angularity?

It’s been discussed on this board. Presumably it gives you more width but not angularity (the osteotomy itself doesn’t make your bone angles sharp”), and for angularity you’d need to add small implants on top of the osteotomy. This was common wisdom on this forum if you google it.

However, we have very few open data points about jaw widening. BSSO and LF1 are super standard and common and we can encounter hundreds of thousands of cases, but ramus widening is very uncommon.

On this board, I know of 2 people who got it: @anticel and @politically correct.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3105
It’s been discussed on this board. Presumably it gives you more width but not angularity (the osteotomy itself doesn’t make your bone angles sharp”), and for angularity you’d need to add small implants on top of the osteotomy. This was common wisdom on this forum if you google it.

However, we have very few open data points about jaw widening. BSSO and LF1 are super standard and common and we can encounter hundreds of thousands of cases, but ramus widening is very uncommon.

On this board, I know of 2 people who got it: @anticel and @politically correct.
i have a sim of my case with ramus widening and becuase it bends the ramus outwards it also makes the gonions appear more outwards....

i have a sim of my case with ramus widening and becuase it bends the ramus outwards it also makes the gonions appear more outwards....

Yeah, that’s the usual technique, some torquing. But still I’ve read quite a few times that it cannot create angularity. Idk

Yeah, that’s the usual technique, some torquing. But still I’ve read quite a few times that it cannot create angularity. Idk
seems like cope tbh and safi is a crazy mogger

seems like cope tbh and safi is a crazy mogger

i don't know if it's true or not, but if anything it's not cope at all, because the proponents of this theory suggest that you need implants ON TOP OF ramus widening

again, the main issue is the lack of data points. same goes for widening genioplasty btw, which seems to be the case in this after picture (and it looks great as I said!)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32196
i don't know if it's true or not, but if anything it's not cope at all, because the proponents of this theory suggest that you need implants ON TOP OF ramus widening

again, the main issue is the lack of data points. same goes for widening genioplasty btw, which seems to be the case in this after picture (and it looks great as I said!)
and FYI @Dr. Moggenheimer I am getting ramus widening, and Safi is precisely one of the surgeons I'm consulting with

and FYI @Dr. Moggenheimer I am getting ramus widening, and Safi is precisely one of the surgeons I'm consulting with
when will you get surgery

The short answer is i have no idea, but if I had to guess:
  • 1, he may have naturally had square gonions that were just sort of tucked in at the back, if he had torquing these would have flared out making them prominent
  • With advancements you get a fair bit of soft tissue stretching which would have revealed them
I like the jaw result but the cheek implants to me look weird, some of his designs on his instagram look weird, theres no undereye support there and basically 0 zygoma augmentation, so if you're design is like the below you'll get forward projection but basically no lateral, don’t know if the design below was for the guy in the pictures

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hansmoleman
The short answer is i have no idea, but if I had to guess:
  • 1, he may have naturally had square gonions that were just sort of tucked in at the back, if he had torquing these would have flared out making them prominent
  • With advancements you get a fair bit of soft tissue stretching which would have revealed them
I like the jaw result but the cheek implants to me look weird

thanks for your insights man! any thoughts on the genio? is it me or he actually got widening genio?

How much does he charge for bimax only? They don't answer to insta dm's. Also jfl at using "max" 😂

thanks for your insights man! any thoughts on the genio? is it me or he actually got widening genio?
suspect so, otherwise not much point in a customized genio, looks like he had it made squarer too

• +1
Reactions: hansmoleman
suspect so, otherwise not much point in a customized genio, looks like he had it made squarer too

yeah, I agree with your criticism on the cheeks results but the thing that really impressed me about this surgery is the chin change

I think the the different perspective makes it look like that as well. Also during bimax it is possible to move the jaw angles slightly forward which is what I got, maybe Safi did the same w him!
About the cheek implants being low: I am not sure, it might just look like that because of the swelling from the metal plates from the bimax.

• +1
Reactions: Zizou and hansmoleman
Elab. As for Trimax I am sure they are both using the same techniques
I really don't want to discuss this publicly for a variety of reasons.

If you want to know, DM me.

I had an consultation today with Dr. Safi and asked about this results. He mentioned that the patient took the images themselves and sent them to him.

The patient underwent a procedure using lyophilized cartilage for improving the scleral show. However, he did not receive customized implants coz his surgery was covered by insurance.

I was able to speak with another dude who got surgery last week. Even though he was still mad swollen, he got a nice outcome

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33030, anticel, Carpediem and 1 other person

I think that Sailer is pissed that someone use his technique for 1/3 of his price

• +1
Reactions: anticel
I had an consultation today with Dr. Safi and asked about this results. He mentioned that the patient took the images themselves and sent them to him.

The patient underwent a procedure using lyophilized cartilage for improving the scleral show. However, he did not receive customized implants coz his surgery was covered by insurance.

I was able to speak with another dude who got surgery last week. Even though he was still mad swollen, he got a nice outcome
How does the cartilage improve the scleral show exactly? Where is it placed?

If this is what 50k worth of surgery gets you from one of the best surgeons then surgeries are cope unless you are actually deformed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21048
If this is what 50k worth of surgery gets you from one of the best surgeons then surgeries are cope unless you are actually deformed
Surgery is a jewish psyop, most people would benefit more by moving locations or just numbers games but their too autism