Baby, if you give it to me, I'll give it to you. I know what you want, you know I got it

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, ROTTING, Deleted member 16275 and 21 others
he has lost it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, EverythingMattersCel, justinzayn and 15 others

I just sent this to my girl in WhatsApp 🤣 huge cringe she knew I used to be a cam boy but never seen this photo 😱

Laughing GIFs | Tenor

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, EverythingMattersCel, Looks234 and 11 others
:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
Being an indian prettyboy mogger is the epitome of life itself. If you aren't one yourself, I feel very bad for you.

You see 4/10 indians with hot girls all the time, just imagine what a mogger like me could get. If I was just a plain old white prettyboy, then I would be soy.

Thankfully I'm indian so it gives me a badboy slum desi halo

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 15827, Anchor_Ship and 13 others
Biden.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Fuaaaark your mind is melting completely at this point , seek medical help Ravi

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 16275 and 10 others
nigga has given up after all this bullying :feelsrope:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 16275, justinzayn and 6 others
Being an indian prettyboy mogger is the epitome of life itself. If you aren't one yourself, I feel very bad for you.

You see 4/10 indians with hot girls all the time, just imagine what a mogger like me could get. If I was just a plain old white prettyboy, then I would be soy.

Thankfully I'm indian so it gives me a badboy slum desi halo

Lol

Loll

🤣 such paranoia

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 16275, koalendo and 7 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 15305, Deleted member 16834 and 1 other person
he has lost it
Indeed. Pushing 32 while attending a bottom tier uni with his best achievement being having the 22nd most earnings on a gay camboy site where the audience is 60-year-old men with ED

I wonder what's next for this man, he's going senile

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Anchor_Ship, Introvertednarc and 1 other person
Ravi Downfall Arc : His girlfriend leaves him after discovering he rots permanently on an obscure incel forums talking to people less than half his age.

@StrangerDanger @Preston @volcelfatcel @Birdcell @Frank Jack @looksmaxxer234 @ForeverRecession

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, ROTTING, Jason Voorhees and 11 others
Ravi Downfall Arc : His girlfriend leaves him after discovering he rots permanently on an obscure incel forums talking to people less than half his age.

@StrangerDanger @Preston @volcelfatcel @Birdcell @Frank Jack @looksmaxxer234 @ForeverRecession
Would love to see it :lul:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 16834 and StrangerDanger
why was I tagged to this?

Confused jaguarsfan

weirdo... :confused:

Pepe leaving leaving pepe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, ROTTING, Deleted member 16275 and 14 others
nah tbh, i hope it doesnt come to her leaving him tbh.

i just thougth it was funny lol
He's a mentally ill mf , I'm worried about that beckie tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Bloody hell

BLOODYHELL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 16275, .👽. and 4 others
Indeed. Pushing 32 while attending a bottom tier uni with his best achievement being having the 22nd most earnings on a gay camboy site where the audience is 60-year-old men with ED

I wonder what's next for this man, he's going senile

32? 🤣

Pushing 30.

Degree in sports science.

Somebody's mad and I don't know why. You taken over the drivers' seat in this anti-Ravi bandwagon now all of a sudden? @StrangerDanger required a snooze.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, ROTTING, Deleted member 14160 and 3 others
Somebody's mad and I don't know why. You taken over the drivers' seat in this anti-Ravi bandwagon now all of a sudden? @StrangerDanger required a snooze.
the whole forum is on the anti-ravi bandwagon by instinct

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 14160 and gamma
the whole forum is on the anti-ravi bandwagon by instinct

Intuition. Instinct is innate. Intuition is learned.

You ethnic. Supposed to be higher IQ.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, ROTTING, Birdcell and 1 other person
Its okay guys. He thinks he looks cool in that video so he probably watched it multiple times and then sent it to his only contact hoping she would like him more but it backfired. @StrangerDanger @Birdcell @khvirgin @VicMackey @gamma @Biiyo03

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Titbot, Birdcell and 2 others
32? 🤣

Pushing 30.

Degree in sports science.

Sports science degree?

JFL @ you. That degree is going to be more worthless than it already is as @VicMackey posted a screencap of how prodigious your uni is - ranked 130th in the UK. At this point, you have a better future going back to wearing g-strings and dancing for old men & $5 again, boyo.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Sports science degree?
At this point, you have a better future going back to wearing g-strings and dancing for old men & $5 again, boyo.

A little more than that.

Our company was charging a whole lot more than that I can tell you that much. The tips were worth 3 times the shirt when they hit that tip button that had 'shirt-rip' on it.

Now you know why I am such a naturale on the camera huh?

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69
Its okay guys. He thinks he looks cool in that video so he probably watched it multiple times and then sent it to his only contact hoping she would like him more but it backfired. @StrangerDanger @Birdcell @khvirgin @VicMackey @gamma @Biiyo03
M A S C U L I N E V I R T U E S
A
S
C
U
L
I
N
E
V
I
R
T
U
E
S E U T R I V E N I L U C S A M

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and MakinItHappenReturn
He also likes the attention no matter what it is. Even if he's being humiliated like the bitch he is. We should shit on him relentlessly boys. And when you think he's had enough shit. We shit on him again like the dirty Indian pajeet he is. @StrangerDanger @gamma @Biiyo03 @VicMackey @LooksOverAll @Birdcell

• JFL
Reactions: gamma, Birdcell and StrangerDanger
He still yacking huh?

5d19b3ae7fe9232e2c72c29dd19a20d4

• JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and gamma
He also likes the attention no matter what it is. Even if he's being humiliated like the bitch he is. We should shit on him relentlessly boys. And when you think he's had enough shit. We shit on him again like the dirty Indian pajeet he is. @StrangerDanger @gamma @Biiyo03 @VicMackey @LooksOverAll @Birdcell
We should thank @BearBoy for this , the OG mogbattle of me vs Ravi made him cope so hard that he went on to cope thinking he mogs other users too :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 15827, gamma and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 16834, Deleted member 15099 and 3 others
Imagine putting someone on ignore and then tagging them to a gay video. Make it make sense @StrangerDanger @VicMackey @Introvertednarc @gamma @volcelfatcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 15099, gamma and 3 others
@MakinItHappenReturn the user making all these wacky memes is @inferiorpispot234. You can't let him get away with playing you like this imo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, StrangerDanger and volcelfatcel
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16346 and MakinItHappenReturn
I can't believe this motherfucker exists irl

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 15099, gamma and 2 others
I was just being honest, @VicMackey you can do a lot better.
She still mogs anything the mentally ill pajeet has slayed all because of fertility, the 38 year old roastie he has as a gf needs treatments to even make a kid let alone without Down syndrome

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
I was just being honest, @VicMackey you can do a lot better.

I said that to him in PM.

He lacks game, charisma and personality.

This is why he's on here acting like a female and conforming to a group for a sense of identity. Classic gang member theory.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, StrangerDanger, Deleted member 16346 and 1 other person
He's watched fight club one too many times and he started being a walter mitty dreaming he could be like Tyler Durden. The minor issue is he is a 5'6 dirty Indian pajeet. The major issue is his mental retardation.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, StrangerDanger and volcelfatcel