Baby, if you give it to me, I'll give it to you. I know what you want, you know I got it

I said that to him in PM.

He lacks game, charisma and personality.

This is why he's on here acting like a female and conforming to a group for a sense of identity. Classic gang member theory.
Nigga so you’re with the 38 year old post wall roastie because you lack game and charisma ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 15099 and StrangerDanger
She still mogs anything the mentally ill pajeet has slayed all because of fertility, the 38 year old roastie he has as a gf needs treatments to even make a kid let alone without Down syndrome
who cares about fertility if you don't even want children? @MakinItHappenReturn 's girl has a more feminine face and a nicer body, and so is much more fuckable, whereas the @VicMackey 's ex girlfriend barely even registers as female.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, ROTTING, Deleted member 16346 and 1 other person
He's watched fight club one too many times and he started being a walter mitty dreaming he could be like Tyler Durden. The minor issue is he is a 5'6 dirty Indian pajeet. The major issue is his mental retardation.
Unironically thinks he is Indian brad Pitt Tyler durden

• JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc and StrangerDanger
Intuition. Instinct is innate. Intuition is learned.

You ethnic. Supposed to be higher IQ.
@StrangerDanger @gamma @volcelfatcel @Gestapo
Literally the definition of Intuition from Google:
a thing that one knows or considers likely from instinctive feeling rather than conscious reasoning.
plural noun: intuitions

Intuition is not learnt you fucking buffoon, and saying "by instinct" was actually the correct linguistic.
You're so pathetic in your attempts to come across as some kind of houlier than thou intellectual but all you ever succeed in is embarrassing yourself further.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gestapo, Deleted member 9641, ROTTING and 4 others
who cares about fertility if you don't even want children? @MakinItHappenReturn 's girl has a more feminine face and a nicer body, and so is much more fuckable, whereas the @VicMackey 's ex girlfriend barely even registers as female.
I’m convinced you’re trolling and boosting the pajeets ego

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Introvertednarc
Lol they've got so much shit on me that they need to add a bunch of years to my bird's age :ROFLMAO:

It's hilarious

I can't believe this motherfucker exists irl
View attachment 1550745
What really gets me is the fact that he's living a total double life. No one at his work knows he's this massive character on some blackpill forum under the cover of night. Imagine sitting them down and telling them about something like the 2020 curry drama. Absolutely beyond parody.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, ROTTING, Deleted member 16275 and 8 others

And you don't even like me.

See, this is what I respect. Masculine objectivity.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc and volcelfatcel
a thing that one knows or considers likely from instinctive feeling rather than conscious reasoning.

Intuition is not learnt you fucking buffoon, and saying "by instinct" was actually the correct linguistic.
You're so pathetic in your attempts to come across as some kind of houlier than thou intellectual but all you ever succeed in is embarrassing yourself further.
He tries so hard to act like an ascended Indian Tyler durden

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
@MakinItHappenReturn the user making all these wacky memes is @inferiorpispot234. You can't let him get away with playing you like this imo
Mog battle @MakinItHappenReturn VS @inferiorpispot234 when??
I'm 100% sure that Ravi will win against him

@volcelfatcel @StrangerDanger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 16275, justinzayn and 3 others
What really gets me is the fact that he's living a total double life. No one at his work knows he's this massive character on some blackpill forum under the cover of night. Imagine sitting them down and telling them about something like the 2020 curry drama. Absolutely beyond parody.

Guilty pleasure GIF - Find on GIFER

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Introvertednarc and volcelfatcel
Lmao @VicMackey legit makes me out to be a sociopath. It's too funny. Too many murder documentaries for youuuuuuuuu!!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
Nigga so you’re with the 38 year old post wall roastie because you lack game and charisma ?
He mentally masturbates over being charismatic. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:. He tried his best to achieve something in the last 10 years and become influential. But it all ended up with a bunch of people humiliating him on an obscure forum.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, StrangerDanger and volcelfatcel

Intuition is indeed learned.

It is a product of our experience.

Get back to being a poser.

82d13e848030f495ba8a6afd29eff45b.png

UNCONSCIOUS reasoning comes from our experiences when it comes to RL matters.

You are too surfaced based in your thinking. Shut the fuck up.

Last edited:
Unconscious reasoning. @ForeverRecession. Get back to being a PSL autist. This is not your suit. You googled something and took a textbook definition and spun it LMAO. Mug.

273f0198a93b76295e95bf3e82fa2b24.png

This unconscious reasoning comes through our experience within certain contexts.

Thus if your experience is low, your intuition will on said matter likely be also.

Lmao @VicMackey legit makes me out to be a sociopath. It's too funny. Too many murder documentaries for youuuuuuuuu!!!!!
Your background and double life makes murderers seem normal as fuck

Cf4f3b2bf3b281901b2bf0bd0a8b3b0f

I wonder if @ForeverRecession has the kahunas to apologise to the forum's favourite

Your background and double life makes murderers seem normal as fuck
In the real world I shit in the streets of London

In Psl I’m Indian Tyler Durden, the most notorious redpiller of all time. I have the charisma and masculinity of brad Pitt

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
In the real world I shit in the streets of London

In Psl I’m Indian Tyler Durden, the most notorious redpiller of all time. I have the charisma and masculinity of brad Pitt
Sketch 1645209770240

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 16275, gamma and 3 others
You were saying @ForeverRecession ? Let's see you be a man and admit you were wrong to the forum's public hate figure.

SHOW ME YOU'RE A MAN

@ForeverRecession you have been shown proof intuition is learned through our unconscious experiences.

I'd like it if you'd now apologise.

Or are you back to applying for 5th face-mask for the day you battyman poser?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Intuition is indeed learned.

It is a product of our experience.

Get back to being a poser.

82d13e848030f495ba8a6afd29eff45b.png

UNCONSCIOUS reasoning comes through experience when it comes to RL matters.

You are too surfaced based in your thinking. Shut the fuck up.
Fucking wrong again BAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA

It's literally right there that intuition is "the ability to acquire knowledge..." whereas instinct is "an innate, hardwired tendency toward a particular behavior."
In the context of wanting to join in bullying a fat fucking manlet (a behavior, and not a knowledge), instinct is what leads to that.

Take that sports degree and shove it up your ass.

• JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc and StrangerDanger
Fucking wrong again BAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA

It's literally right there that intuition is "the ability to acquire knowledge..." whereas instinct is "an innate, hardwired tendency toward a particular behavior."
In the context of wanting to join in bullying a fat fucking manlet (a behavior, and not a knowledge), instinct is what leads to that.

Take that sports degree and shove it up your ass.

cf4f3b2bf3b281901b2bf0bd0a8b3b0f.png

May be I'll link you to an entire TedTalk on it hey? Perhaps that'll do the trick.

So now you're saying to me @ForeverRecession that these men who were able to predict if whether or not there was an IED down this street were just 'born' with this 'innate' talent right?

2c3e49a633e737aa2cd5c61c0af1331e

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I think you need to make improvised explosive decision my friend :LOL:

• Ugh..
Reactions: justinzayn
@volcelfatcel @StrangerDanger @WontStopNorwooding
Sketch 1645224938227

Another meme from @inferiorpispot234

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 9641, Deleted member 16275 and 7 others

And no. You garner knowledge of such person and then you develop hatred for them.

It's my behaviour that leads to hate. Nothing more, nothing less.

@Korea is intuition learned or something instinctive that we are born with through however many years of evolution?

@Korea is intuition learned or something instinctive that we are born with through however many years of evolution?

See I'm asking someone with high IQ because they're more inclined to being objective. Not some jumped up faggot gym rat lol that wants to be loved by autists on the world web.

44b984f769c724b9dec30836f551d3c8

Still able to ask this chick for neck advice for me, or not keeping in touch any longer? After all you did say her parents didn't like you because you were Tamil skinned.

@ForeverRecession you have been shown proof intuition is learned through our unconscious experiences.

I'd like it if you'd now apologise.

Or are you back to applying for 5th face-mask for the day you battyman poser?

And no. You garner knowledge of such person and then you develop hatred for them.

It's my behaviour that leads to hate. Nothing more, nothing less.

You are so fucking retarded you fat ugly manlet turd fuckwit.

• Instinct is our innate inclination toward a particular behavior (as opposed to a learned response).
• Intuition is a process that gives us the ability to know something directly without analytic reasoning.

Bullying you is a behavior, and not something that is to be known. Therefore to say that the behavior or action of bullying you is driven by instinct is 100% correct.

You are so retarded I'm questioning why I'm even bothering responding to you.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 15099
Wow, he sure has dug himself into a hole that he can't get out of
Shake my head snoop dogg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Birdcell
You are so fucking retarted you fat ugly manlet turd fuckwit.

• Instinct is our innate inclination toward a particular behavior (as opposed to a learned response).
• Intuition is a process that gives us the ability to know something directly without analytic reasoning.

Bullying you is a behavior, and not something that is to be known. Therefore to say that the behavior or action of bullying you is driven by instinct is 100% correct.

You are so retarded I'm questioning why I'm even bothering responding to you.

No. You're wrong.

When you gain understanding of something you develop an intuition for it. Granted you were paying attention. People are driven by this intuition to hate. It is not a survival instinct to hate a person's behavioural characteristics unless it relates to life or death.

You are interpreting it like a bellend because you have no clue whatsoever on the topic. It's so laughable.

Intuition is not learnt you fucking buffoon,

Intuition is learned.

/discussion

It is not a survival instinct to hate a person's behavioural characteristics unless it relates to life or death.

Comical stuff today boys

@ForeverRecession

And you're equally NOT tall and have an average shoulder-frame. So I would cut the manlet talk if I were you.

Prob 5'8 tops if we were looking at those arm proportions. Same height :LOL: 'Manlet'

Although you're a mogger. I'll give you that.

View attachment 1550799
Jfc sending pics to you in dms is like collecting water in a sieve

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and Deleted member 14160
@ForeverRecession

And you're equally NOT tall and have an average shoulder-frame. So I would cut the manlet talk if I were you.

Prob 5'8 tops if we were looking at those arm proportions. Same height :LOL: 'Manlet'

View attachment 1550799
@ForeverRecession chads.org
How do you guys have such lean faces , insane man , you're one lucky mf :lul::feelsokman:

@ForeverRecession

View attachment 1550799

This is the only picture I've posted that gives an idea of my height, not a pic where I'm slouched over and sitting, you fat ugly turd. From this it's not unreasonable at all to say I'm over 6 feet (6'2) considering the average height of a caucasian guy

damn your GF is a crazy bitch. must be a reason she was single at 32yo and dates an indian dude:trepidation:

lol what happened?

did he dox @volcelfatcel ? :Comfy:

Masculine virtues , they're gone :feelscry:

Last edited: