Back at ucla to cold approach

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
The drive here was brutal as fuck. Now I got to search for parking. Hope I can get a hit today.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coisbhai, IRL_Reject and klip11
how many white female did u fuck so far today
Ngl there were like 3 white chicks I could have approached. They seemed friendly enough. I just froze up cus we were next to a bathroom. Jfl at me lol

Ngl there were like 3 white chicks I could have approached. They seemed friendly enough. I just froze up cus we were next to a bathroom. Jfl at me lol
legit for fucking

The drive here was brutal as fuck. Now I got to search for parking. Hope I can get a hit today.
meetup i’m there rn

In on legit thread

If you are in the california area, FUCK ucla and go to UCSC, the girls are top notch, and every black girl looks like a model, im being fr

If you are in the california area, FUCK ucla and go to UCSC, the girls are top notch, and every black girl looks like a model, im being fr
I’ll check it out one day. That is six hours drive where I’m at right now bruh.

I’ll check it out one day. That is six hours drive where I’m at right now bruh.
fuuuuuck try USC and Loyola Marymount

I’ll check ‘em out bro. UCLA sucks lol.
When i visited UCLA, the buildings had more girls inside, like the library and shit.
You are barely going to find a girl outside on campus

When i visited UCLA, the buildings had more girls inside, like the library and shit.
You are barely going to find a girl outside on campus
I was inside the library, but I had no balls to approach in there. Maybe I’ll try later. I’m still dead af in my car.

• So Sad
Reactions: synock21