Back camera = suifuel

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
I look 100x worse when someone takes my photo or I take my photo by the back camera as compared to a selfie
I gotta only continue taking selfies to have a sane mental health.
Korean Drama Crying GIF by Netflix K-Content

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, agoostis, moreroidsmoredates and 7 others
Opposite for me, less distortion

• +1
Reactions: agoostis, overtier1011, quinfluence and 4 others
its just bullshit that the Jews made up so you'll feel even more insecure and buy their beauty products, spend time on social media, and spend money on your appearance when it's just your Jew phone made by the kikes that want you to think you are ugly so they can make another profit elsewhere.

mirror is the best portrait

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Autismcel, a1dancell and 11 others
mirror is the best portrait
You sure about that ? Coz I heard our brains try to clear up our assymetries,flaws whenever we look in the mirror

You sure about that ? Coz I heard our brains try to clear up our assymetries,flaws whenever we look in the mirror
nah mate whoever said that was wrong, your brain will not do that to any extreme that makes it matter much, even if it does other people do the same to your face as well. the Jewish mess up your camera lenses to mess up your life

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, CarrotMaxxer, user123456 and 1 other person
I look 100x worse when someone takes my photo or I take my photo by the back camera as compared to a selfie
mirror view is more realistic than camera lens and lens are not the problem because you can experiment with best angles like vast majority of people who post their own selfies. When it comes to getting shot by camera it depends on where you are looking and facial expressions within nanosecond.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
No fortunaletly.
I think that we are often more critical about ourselves as we notice all our imperfections. When people see you they are not obsessed about your looking as you are

Same bro back camera can make me look asymmetrical af.
Even though I’ve asked friends and they say my face is symmetrical to them

Try inverting the picture

Leanmaxing odly fixed it for me but I still have some bad angles but I look good 90% of the time

Same bro back camera can make me look asymmetrical af.
Even though I’ve asked friends and they say my face is symmetrical to them
friends arent honest
girls are

• Hmm...
Reactions: user123456
Did you change your profile photo?
It was good tho, will miss that

Recording vid is better but from further away

Real asf 😣

just get a small mirror, and look into the reflection of the big mirror on it

Most people look better... you may just be aspie

• +1
Reactions: user123456
Camera always ruin my confidence. I look good ik mirror and that’s me being objective analyzing.

I look legit borderline deformed in selfies.