Back from ban, here is a hairloss guide that has no side effects:

Deleted member 2506

Deleted member 2506

Kraken
DONT USE MINOXIDIL OR FIN!!!!!

This shit is legit poison. I used minox for a year while dermarolling face, vitamin c serum, retinol, sunscreen, aquaphor at night, no scrunching face and my collagen was still brutally destroyed. I only just repaired it.

And fin, don't take the 10% chance you become a permanent asexual, you also have to take both the rest of your life.

This shit im mentioning is the only stuff that works just as good if not better than fin and minox and has 0 sides.

Do full scalp/hairline derma rolling 3-4 times a week WITH A NORMAL DERMAROLLER THAT MICROTEARS, derminator is too small, I'd only advice you use it for your hairline

THEN

Oil blend of Castor/Argan/Vitamin E/ Jojoba/Avocado/Rosemary/Jojoba/Peppermint RIGHT AFTER!

Leave it on for 1-2 hours ideally

Then take a shower and either use Nizoral Shampoo only 2x a week or rinse with water, shampoo and conditioner is bullshit, hence why most homeless niggas have a full hair lol

Then apply RU58841

End. My hair went from ethnic subhuman thin diffuse to normal and thick with n bald spots after doing this for approx 6 months.

I also wanna experiment with red light therapy on my head but I dont care enough

• +1
Reactions: joelortiz, Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
nice bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506
Aaaand onto the block list you go

What is RU's effectiveness compared to fin? Can you dm me before afters?

People have gotten sexual sides from RU.

"DONT USE MINOXIDIL OR FIN!!!!! This shit is legit poison. "
"10% chance you become a permanent asexual "
"Then apply RU58841"
lmao

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 4416 and 1 other person
What length dermaroller? I thought dermapens were better because it doesn't tear the skin?

Idk op I tried no shampoo and if fucked my hair up. I’ve been shampooing and conditionering more often and my hair is better

obligatory
untitled-1-jpg.52375

obligatory
untitled-1-jpg.52375

RU is very similar to finasteride.OP, this is also a stupid post because RU also can give much worse side effects than finasteride.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Deleted member 2506