Back from dentist

exo

exo

Gook-pilled
Just had a root canal and still felt pain through the local anesthetic. He said it's cuz of the infection. Had this done once before to another tooth and it was a similar story - fucking hell.

20yo= oldcel age. Your shit breaks down already from here. I mean I should've been dead at 19 without modern medicine due to my inherited appendicitis. Tough life.

At least take care of your issues as soon as they arise ans don't wait, it can only get worse for you if you do. And don't cheap out on dentists or you'll literally die.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, redfacccee, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
Just had a root canal and still felt pain through the local anesthetic. He said it's cuz of the infection. Had this done once before to another tooth and it was a similar story - fucking hell.

20yo= oldcel age. Your shit breaks down already from here. I mean I should've been dead at 19 without modern medicine due to my inherited appendicitis. Tough life.

At least take care of your issues as soon as they arise ans don't wait, it can only get worse for you if you do. And don't cheap out on dentists or you'll literally die.
Time to ciganmaxx. Golden teeth implants.

• JFL
Reactions: exo

I went to get in-office laser whitening for my teeth once and had never expected it to be a painful procedure.

Got insane bursts of nerve pain during treatment where my body would just involuntarily twitch

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: User28823 and exo
You'd have to really abuse your oral health to get root canals at that age

• Hmm...
i think i got lucky i thought i needed a root canal cuz the cavity was close to the nerve but got a filling and doing fine so far......... hoping for no issues

even with numbing when he got close to the nerve i could feel it, root canal sounds terrifying now

and ur dentist isnt wrong, once the nerve gets infected the root canal procedure is more painful but my nerve is fine and i feel like that shit would still hurt so idk

but as long as u get frequent dental checks every 6 months u should be able to avoid these issues cuz they'll catch the cavity earlier unless u get a shit dentist which is why i'll prolly start going to 2 different ones at the same time for different opinions and double checking

• +1
you become anxious about the dentist after some painful experiences. feel retarded and so much regret because i didn't care as a child. had to become fanatical about tooth care to not get cavities.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies