Back here after 4 years - just wanted to say there is hope

M

mesr

Bronze
Hey everyone, just wanted to check in and let everyone know there is hope out there. 5 years ago I was scouring these forums and had severe body dysmorphia.

Eventually I just said fuck it, tried online dating and ended up dating a bunch of women. Didn't even date too long, I think about 2 months and I found someone who I would end up having a 4 year LTR with after 2 FWBs. The LTR was with a very attractive girl, probably 8/10 atleast by PSL standards. She has 100k+ simps on IG. The validation I would get some days was quite interesting, but the relationship wasn't all that great looking back.

Neither of us had healthiest relationship skills and we broke up after 4 years. I'll be dating again once I finish dropping another 10 pounds and have moved on emotionally. I'm nothing too special - don't even have social media - but I do have my life together and am reasonably attractive which I found was more than good enough to date woman I was attracted too.

I'd probably put myself in the top 10% of men my age using a combination of height, looks, race, job, and being relatively normal/healthy. Using one of those female delusion calculators put me in the top 1% of men my race (doesn't take into account status/looks - i'm decently good looking but pretty low status objectively)

Dating and finding a LTR for me was relatively easy for me compared to making the relationship work, especially after years together. Your first relationship will probably not go so well once you are years deep unless you actively work on it - I highly recommend watching videos like Dr Orion Taraban for relationship skills and vetting people, which I did not do so well the first time.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: edodalic29, Ethan Cúnt, liberiangrimreaper and 4 others
Dnr

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
3967714 WISHIWASCHICO

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, edodalic29, copingtoohardrn and 3 others
I'm still a LTN

I read it all big dawg

read every molecule

there is hope out there.

I'd probably put myself in the top 10% of men my age using a combination of height, looks
Worthless thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Brus Wane
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ethan Cúnt, <6PSLcel, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
nigger had 12 posts and wants us to care

2019 greycel brutal

2019 greycel brutal
I stopped reading from the moment he talked about being successful on dating apps. It was never over for you, there are people here who don't get a single like despite hiring professional photographers to tailor their profile.

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
So true yes its brutal but there is a solution for almost everyone tbh

tales from the slums of mumbai