Back on college campus. It’s over.

E

epictroll

Silver
Everyone on this site, it’s time to find a new hobby. Every other white dude is 6 foot and way better looking than every male I’ve ever seen on this site even with morphs and or surgeries.

It’s truly insane how good looking the average white 20 year old in college is.

no point in looksmaxxing, gonna become a fat ass and play video games all day, cya.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: virren, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 22093 and 13 others
Party or die

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prince88 and Deleted member 19766
this was posted by a non-white guy I'm guessing, in which case there is your issue, you are not where you belong. (no offense, or racism intended just reality)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Equilibrium, randomvanish, EverythingMattersCel and 8 others
you'll fare much better against people of your own race/ethnicity
trying to compete against 6ft white guys in college when you're a deathnic is super brutal, maybe move to a location with more people that belong to your race

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, mvp2v1, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
Been saying this for ages but everyone wants to cope. Went to a store in a college party town today and the average white guy was legit 5+ PSL. Forward grown, low browridge, eyebrows, decent jaw and cheekbones, NW0, etc. Not sure where the whole "muh average normie is an ugly virgin" comes from. Getting surgeries won't do shit unless you're clinically recessed and already have wasp tiktok pheno.

@Amnesia and @ArvidGustavsson would both be just another average white guy but get bullied for their failos by their friend group (height and forehead respectively).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24221, Prince88, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
lol at the white copers ITT, it's over for all of you too, PSL vastly underestimates the amount of attractive prime males

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, thereallegend, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
Everyone on this site, it’s time to find a new hobby. Every other white dude is 6 foot and way better looking than every male I’ve ever seen on this site even with morphs and or surgeries.

It’s truly insane how good looking the average white 20 year old in college is.

no point in looksmaxxing, gonna become a fat ass and play video games all day, cya.
Imagine how brutal it is, especially if you were from a very "looksminned" area (Lots of diversity, high obesity, and so forth)
Before you were considered tall at 6 ft, looking over most, now you look all other guys dead in the eye
You were considered "fit" in your highschool ottermode physique, now you're "small"
You were considered "social and outgoing", now your personality is the NEW NORM
It's like almost every guy at some of these colleges walked straight out of fucking American Psycho, I'm not kidding, all looksmaxxed to the peak, fashionmaxxed, nichemaxxed, gymmaxxed (Roiding isn't uncommon at all), totally NT and athletic.
And this is just America we're talking about, good fucking luck to you if you go off to Europe to study, that's basically signing off your death wish, JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24221, p0lishsubhuman, anactualdude and 1 other person
this was posted by a non-white guy I'm guessing, in which case there is your issue, you are not where you belong. (no offense, or racism intended just reality)
you'll fare much better against people of your own race/ethnicity
trying to compete against 6ft white guys in college when you're a deathnic is super brutal, maybe move to a location with more people that belong to your race
What if you're a slav like me? too white-passing to belong with the ethnics and too ugly to belong with real white guys.

lol at the white copers ITT, it's over for all of you too, PSL vastly underestimates the amount of attractive prime males
It's estimated correctly, but the statistics aren't in the correct scope. 20% of men are Chad. But that's 20% of the overall population. If you take middle class 18-22 year old white guys (aka your competition) it's like 50+%.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24221, Deleted member 19294 and Deleted member 19766
Been saying this for ages but everyone wants to cope. Went to a store in a college party town today and the average white guy was legit 5+ PSL. Forward grown, low browridge, eyebrows, decent jaw and cheekbones, NW0, etc. Not sure where the whole "muh average normie is an ugly virgin" comes from. Getting surgeries won't do shit unless you're clinically recessed and already have wasp tiktok pheno.

@Amnesia and @ArvidGustavsson would both be just another average white guy but get bullied for their failos by their friend group (height and forehead respectively).
Indeed, even if you do fix EVERY SINGLE POSSIBLE GODDAMN FAILO you have to the BEST of your ability, you will be CRUSHED for even a HINT of the SLIGHTEST failo in areas like these

In places like these, it's not enough to be Chadlite or Chad, even with a height most here would consider ideal (6'2/6'3) and a good physique, you will literally have to be a goddamn GIGACHAD, 6'5+, and a loox-tier roided physique to stand out as you did before
THIS IS WHY WE LOOKSMAX. IT'S NOT TO MOG NORMIES. IT'S TO MOG THE MOGGERS IN EVERY SINGLE ENVIRONMENT POSSIBLE.

It's estimated correctly, but the statistics aren't in the correct scope. 20% of men are Chad. But that's 20% of the overall population. If you take middle class 18-22 year old white guys (aka your competition) it's like 50+%.
You need to change your definition of Chad, I would agree with you potentially if you said HTN, but a genuine Chad? No.

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 22093 and 1 other person
What if you're a slav like me? too white-passing to belong with the ethnics and too ugly to belong with real white guys.
You say "too ugly"... Maybe you should try to looksmax then?

You need to change your definition of Chad, I would agree with you potentially if you said HTN, but a genuine Chad? No.
If they frauded as hard as the faggots on here do they would be rated Chad. Arvid and Amnesia are worshipped here and are literally just run of the mill white htns.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
If they frauded as hard as the faggots on here do they would be rated Chad. Arvid and Amnesia are worshipped here and are literally just run of the mill white htns.
But they don't, that's what sets us apart from them

But they don't, that's what sets us apart from them
What are you on about? Do you think they would benefit from walking around squinting and sucking their cheeks in 24/7? They would look like retards.

So far from the truth. I been to uni most aren't good looking

No he's not. He looks hispanic.
Last name: Lachowski
"Lachowski Name Meaning
Polish (Łachowski): habitational name for someone from Łachów in Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship or Łachowce in Lublin Voivodeship."
"Francisco Lachowski is a Brazilian with Polish origins who conquered the world of male modeling a few years ago. He worked with such brands as Dolce & Gabbana, Armani, Big Star and Gucci and appeared on the covers of top fashion magazines."
"Francisco Lachowski: OK my surname “Lachowski” it’s from Poland. I’m Polish. I’m half Polish my father’s is ah descendents is ah Polish descendents, all like one hundred percent. I’m like fifty percent Polish part of my father and like my mother like I’m from Brazil, like and my mother it’s I don’t know the mix It’s like ah German or Portuguese."
"Born on May 13, 1991 in Curitiba, Paraná, Brazil, to parents Maria and Roberto Lachowski, he is of Polish descent on his father’s side, and of Portuguese and German descent on his mother’s side. He has two older sisters named Marcela and Isabella."

Last name: Lachowski
"Lachowski Name Meaning
Polish (Łachowski): habitational name for someone from Łachów in Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship or Łachowce in Lublin Voivodeship."
"Francisco Lachowski is a Brazilian with Polish origins who conquered the world of male modeling a few years ago. He worked with such brands as Dolce & Gabbana, Armani, Big Star and Gucci and appeared on the covers of top fashion magazines."
"Francisco Lachowski: OK my surname “Lachowski” it’s from Poland. I’m Polish. I’m half Polish my father’s is ah descendents is ah Polish descendents, all like one hundred percent. I’m like fifty percent Polish part of my father and like my mother like I’m from Brazil, like and my mother it’s I don’t know the mix It’s like ah German or Portuguese."
"Born on May 13, 1991 in Curitiba, Paraná, Brazil, to parents Maria and Roberto Lachowski, he is of Polish descent on his father’s side, and of Portuguese and German descent on his mother’s side. He has two older sisters named Marcela and Isabella."
Dnr but he looks 100% south american. nobody in slavlands looks like him.

• JFL
Reactions: SEPRAY
Arvid and Amnesia are worshipped here and are literally just run of the mill white htns.
Amnesia doesn't stand out amongst his race/pheno. Arvid is def gigachad though
Imagine how brutal it is, especially if you were from a very "looksminned" area (Lots of diversity, high obesity, and so forth)
Before you were considered tall at 6 ft, looking over most, now you look all other guys dead in the eye
You were considered "fit" in your highschool ottermode physique, now you're "small"
You were considered "social and outgoing", now your personality is the NEW NORM
It's like almost every guy at some of these colleges walked straight out of fucking American Psycho, I'm not kidding, all looksmaxxed to the peak, fashionmaxxed, nichemaxxed, gymmaxxed (Roiding isn't uncommon at all), totally NT and athletic.
And this is just America we're talking about, good fucking luck to you if you go off to Europe to study, that's basically signing off your death wish, JFL.
This. I do agree that ethnics would hve better luck moving elsewhere and competing against their own. It isn't fair that ethnic foids get a free pass though

• +1

This. I do agree that ethnics would hve better luck moving elsewhere and competing against their own. It isn't fair that ethnic foids get a free pass though
Arvid is literally a normie unfrauded. I see multiple people who look like him and they aren't treated as anyhting special.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244

Second point is high IQ, it's just cause men are horny and the white normies and below who can't score their own still wanna smash
I feel bad for some of their families, not just ethnics but all of them in general, imagine you send your girl off to some expensive college in a foreign ass country and she spends half her time there sucking the cocks of the guys native to that land there

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and rand anon
He looks Turkish
Coping so fucking hard. Every ethnic wants to claim Chico as their own. He's as lightskin hispanic-looking as it gets.

Coping so fucking hard. Every ethnic wants to claim Chico as their own. He's as lightskin hispanic-looking as it gets.
JFL Im not even turk he just looks turkish
Ask anyone to guess Chico's nationality they will say turkish 100%

I'm not saying that Turks are the whitest people on Earth but to describe them as if they're a different race from Hispanics is overkill imo
JFL Im not even turk he just looks turkish
Ask anyone to guess Chico's nationality they will say turkish 100%
You might be right tbh, I'm not sure that I totally agree with you but he definitely doesn't look like the average WASP. Although he has white skin and a generally Caucasian look + skull, his features are also somewhat dark (Albeit not too dark, light brown eyes and dark brown hair, so a tier above T50 and black), his eyes definitely do have a hint of an "Asiatic" look, and his maxilla is recessed
Additionally he has full lips, long eyelashes, and thick eyebrows, his nose also doesn't look very WASP (Although it doesn't look very Turkish either).
I'm not saying that these are non-white or non-WASP features, just that most tend to not be so common among them
Guessing him as Turkish definitely isn't too absurd all things concluded

• +1
Reactions: lasnt
I'm not saying that Turks are the whitest people on Earth but to describe them as if they're a different race from Hispanics is overkill imo

You might be right tbh, I'm not sure that I totally agree with you but he definitely doesn't look like the average WASP. Although he has white skin and a generally Caucasian look + skull, his features are also somewhat dark (Albeit not too dark, light brown eyes and dark brown hair, so a tier above T50 and black), his eyes definitely do have a hint of an "Asiatic" look, and his maxilla is recessed
Additionally he has full lips, long eyelashes, and thick eyebrows, his nose also doesn't look very WASP (Although it doesn't look very Turkish either).
I'm not saying that these are non-white or non-WASP features, just that most tend to not be so common among them
Guessing him as Turkish definitely isn't too absurd all things concluded
He has what both sides lacks that makes him so appealing

• +1

Forehead wont be a problem soon

I hope people do acknowledge these as ethnic traits. White people pay money to get these

• Hmm...
I hope people do acknowledge these as ethnic traits. White people pay money to get these
Noooo you're gonna start a race war ahhhhhhhh

Noooo you're gonna start a race war ahhhhhhhh
White people pay money to get large, full lips and eyebrows/lashes. I pride myself on my more ethnic traits as a mixed man, like my very full lips and thick brows and I am fed up of whites paying to look more like a mixed or light ethnic. If they want to look ethnic why don't they pay money to get an ethnic nose then

There are chads from all races. Take a chaddam with you and enjoy the mog battle, buddy boyo.

Geomax to be with your own kind (fellow Slavs) for me it’s interesting bc I am part Slavic and part Western Europe, I pass as Western European though.

No wonder I don’t like this forum anymore, you guys are autistic

• +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop, unlucko and Deleted member 18840
my ass in college party setting with a hundred people i only see like 4-5 good looking 5 PSL and maybe 1 solid 5.5 PSL Chadlite, and maybe 15 HTNs.

the 80 rest was 30 % MTN and 50 % was litteraly sub humans reccessed and tiny skulls.

you overate them because they wear the tik tok haircut and fringe that cover their failos and hide a 1/3 of their faces.

jaw is law the Chadlite was the only one with a good jaw and good forward grown face. he moggs every one.

other HTNs were haloed by pheno hair and collagen but they lacked bonemass they weren't that much striking at all.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 22253
If my oneitis gets stolen by JBW I might end up going ER

One of the biggest copes i've ever read

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 22253
Average 20yr upper middle class guy is over 6ft, good harmony, decent bones, clear skin and socially adjusted.

Chads are still rare, but it's very common to see high tier normie (25-30% of ppl i see on campus) and chadlites make up around 10%.

In general population:
Chads are <0.5%
Chadlites 2-3%
High tier normies 10%

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2
Arvid is literally a normie unfrauded. I see multiple people who look like him and they aren't treated as anyhting special.
what he is saying @ArvidGustavsson