Back or Front Camera?

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Which is more accurate for taking pictures and how others percieve you?
Taking pictures from front like normal selfies or flipping phone and taking a picture?

Thanks

the back camera is the best
front camera is good just don't keep the phone close to your face
mirror is said the worst

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
I think font camera is only better if you use selfie mode or shit like that, otherwise back camera is much better.

DSLR camera tbh

Mirror deosent bring an accurate presentation?

No.
'cause you see yourself flipped, so you don't see yourself like others does, and 'cause looks like that your mood can change the perception of what you see.

anyway it's not that if you are a chad you see yourself as an incel with the mirror, but sometimes it can trick you.

No.
'cause you see yourself flipped, so you don't see yourself like others does, and 'cause looks like that your mood can change the perception of what you see.

anyway it's not that if you are a chad you see yourself as an incel with the mirror, but sometimes it can trick you.
Yeah I see myself like that, is there even any iddfrence between front and rear camera except quality and mirroring? I look way better on the selife ''front'' camera one

front camera makes me look more bloated

• JFL
Reactions: Chemicel and RedPilledStemcel
camera 2 meters away on eye level > mirror > back camera selfie > front camera selfie

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel, Butthurt Dweller, Loko88 and 1 other person
I'm a solid 3 points lower in front camera so probably that

• +1
Reactions: Notorious
Gonna use that as a point. Did he mean professional camera?
Nah you can just use your phone back camera, as long as you take the shot from a bit of distance (2m) its your accurate representation

However mirror still stays the best for proportions, the only downside imo is its flipped but it doesnt really matter, if you want to try just look at your friend in a mirror, it doesnt change much from real life

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill