Back progress

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Just wanted you guys to know I focused on myself now instead of chasing women (or looking for a LTR) and started hitting my back 3-4 times a week. Been doing it for a few months and it seems to be progressing well (for what I have started its good). Its 2AM so Im going to sleep now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, dogtown, SeiGun and 3 others
I can't see shit idiot

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Nibba, Deleted member 176 and 2 others
Nice listerine bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
lol why taking pic at this weird angle

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, ChoSeungHui and Deleted member 611
@Intel.Imperitive thoughts?

Look like a real Gymmaxxer

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, ChoSeungHui, FatmanO and 1 other person
Take the picture again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Good job

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
We got the same problem. U gotta work out ur obliques and lower back to thicken it. The curve at ur waist point destroys the male physique.

Attachments

• 080906CC-BD3F-44EF-A7FC-8E50D77F95D4.jpeg
    080906CC-BD3F-44EF-A7FC-8E50D77F95D4.jpeg
    146.3 KB · Views: 12

Its getting juicer but with Hips its much worse, do mind its cause I store fat mostly around hips and belly

Keep it up man. My oblique fat is also starting to be an issue. Should have a nice v taper once you cut

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 206
We got the same problem. U gotta work out ur obliques and lower back to thicken it. The curve at ur waist point destroys the male physique.
So thats fixable with obliques and core? I do seated cable rows 3x a week and deadlifting 1 set a week so hopefully thats enough for lower back or should I change it up

Keep it up man. My oblique fat is also starting to be an issue. Should have a nice v taper once you cut
Do you know any good oblique exercises? Yeh either a vtaper or xtaper hopefully

So thats fixable with obliques and core? I do seated cable rows 3x a week and deadlifting 1 set a week so hopefully thats enough for lower back or should I change it up

Just get a weight like 30/35 lb dumbbell and do “side bends”.That’s what I did and I had a similar waist problem. It’s gonna build some muscle and thicken the obliques.

U have a slight V taper going on already, keep it up. Tbh u motivated me to take a pic of my back, never did it before srs
9C0DED0A 7A2B 42F8 AD2F DE7966DB99E0

• +1
Reactions: Phad and Nibba
U have a slight V taper going on already, keep it up. Tbh u motivated me to take a pic of my back, never did it before srs
View attachment 24346
Nice back srs, do you think cutting would show my vtaper more? Or should I just do more seated cable rows to add vtaper

Another guy suggested me my lats are already fine but im thinking of increasing them

Yeah I was a swimmer holy shit did we work our abs in and out of the water. So yes I do have some real great core conditioning, but if you have good insertions like me and you're activating your core with regular exercises you probably won't have to. Just cut bodyfat tbh then see if u need the extra hypertrophy

Nice back srs, do you think cutting would show my vtaper more? Or should I just do more seated cable rows to add vtaper

Another guy suggested me my lats are already fine but im thinking of increasing them
You def. need a bit more mass for the lats and yeah, cutting would help since you have a bit of love handles

You def. need a bit more mass for the lats and yeah, cutting would help since you have a bit of love handles
How much do you do seated cable rows? I do them 75kg 6sets for 3-4reps
And I think adding mass would be better than cutting tbh
Yeah I was a swimmer holy shit did we work our abs in and out of the water. So yes I do have some real great core conditioning, but if you have good insertions like me and you're activating your core with regular exercises you probably won't have to. Just cut bodyfat tbh then see if u need the extra hypertrophy
Oh yeh definitly explains it then, with swimming you get obliques easy. Do you know which compounds do obliques so I can get better buck for my bang?

Last edited:
How much do you do seated cable rows? I do them 75kg 6sets for 3-4reps
thats pretty good tbh, i do 70kg 12x3. didnt increase the weight since a year or smth because i dont wanna gain more mass, just to keep my current form
And I think adding mass would be better than cutting tbh
yea bulk a bit and then cut, i did same

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
thats pretty good tbh, i do 70kg 12x3. didnt increase the weight since a year or smth because i dont wanna gain more mass, just to keep my current form

yea bulk a bit and then cut, i did same
For how long are you lifting now?

For how long are you lifting now?
3-4 years, i reached my peak (best proportions) after 2 years or smth. If I had a bigger skull I‘d go for more mass though

• +1
Reactions: androidcel