I'm going to start drinking alcohol again when clubbing

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
The past week I went out a few times completely sober to prove to myself I could do it, but the problem is it's not enjoyable. I can get bursts where I feel really in state and enjoy myself, but I can't maintain it. It's like being an actor where I'm pretending to be drunk.

The bigger problem is that I can't escalate sober. I can do the initial approaches, and dance with a girl as well. But from that to actually going home with a girl requires a massive escalation that I'm not sure I can do without alcohol. Like last night with the blonde girl, I should have escalated that to a slay but instead I left after getting her Instagram for no reason. I just felt mentally exhausted by that point because I was sober and acting.

This means I will be going out less, but if I chug 1 liter of beer outside the club on an empty stomach that should get me pretty tipsy for a good 2 hours or so. So I want to try with alcohol again and I may switch back to sober in the future, see how it goes.

@Zelenskyiv
@MoggerGaston

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, MoggerGaston and Zelenskyiv
Good on you for being able to go sober in the first place, i’d sperg out before I even get to the bouncer checking my ID.

Also, phenibut.

• +1
Reactions: vinn98
Good on you for being able to go sober in the first place, i’d sperg out before I even get to the bouncer checking my ID.

Also, phenibut.
Nvm I changed my mind again, I'm not drinking alcohol because it's too many downsides if I'm going out regularly. It was a moment of weakness. I need to learn how to escalate completely sober.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and BecomingHuman
You are on a good path, you just need a bit of patience and your sober game will improve

Also, phenibut.
Nvm I take back what I said, I think I'm going to start drinking again. 2 nights per week with alcohol 3-4 days apart, then 1 night per week without alcohol. Now that I've gone out clubbing sober for 5 nights straight I'm going to test what a difference alcohol makes tomorrow night. 2 nights per week clubbing WITH alcohol might be more effective than 7 nights per week clubbing without alcohol, because it allows me to escalate without overthinking.

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
Nvm I take back what I said, I think I'm going to start drinking again. 2 nights per week with alcohol 3-4 days apart, then 1 night per week without alcohol. Now that I've gone out clubbing sober for 5 nights straight I'm going to test what a difference alcohol makes tomorrow night. 2 nights per week clubbing WITH alcohol might be more effective than 7 nights per week clubbing without alcohol, because it allows me to escalate without overthinking.
yeah just don't drink too much. 2 beers won't kill you. Just do some cardio that day. No reason to give up pussy like that.