Back

mosca7k

mosca7k

God bless us
Just stopping by, I'll post 3 months of progress soon, anyone who can give me tips on how to move the jaw forward would help me, God bless you ✌️😁
IMG 20240507 000322 732
IMG 20240507 000320 832

bite down on a belt that is hanging from a ceiling and hold your weight to move jaw forward

• +1
Reactions: mosca7k
bite down on a belt that is hanging from a ceiling and hold your weight to move jaw forward
God bless you my dear, but in this case the maxilla is the bone above the mandible, this would cause mandibular advancement in this case

Good looking even though ur ipd is out of ideal ratio
This IPD torments me constantly, but I have a sudden impression that it diminishes, perhaps due to the fact that my jaw and gonials are widening and zygo rising, but anyway, thank you, God bless you

Youre already a mogger retard, i wouldnt get any surgery and i would learn GAME if i was u
This gambling and trolling stuff is not my thing, I want to help people and improve, I am a godly boy, God bless you my beautiful young man

it’s a good rating

i usually give 1/10
So, you use the most brutal scales etc..., I understand but these scales are not that viable in real life

High htn front
Mtn side
Chadlite in brasil if tall

God bless you my dear, but in this case the maxilla is the bone above the mandible, this would cause mandibular advancement in this case
Don't do it anyway, you will look fucked up

High htn front
Mtn side
Chadlite in brasil if tall
Hello, I think my side htn, I really don't see many errors, I'm from Brazil I have a 6.1 with 16, I don't understand why you talk as if the average here is so low There are a lot of chadlites around me, I'm going to lose my bf and improve my bones, thank you very much for the analysis, God bless you

Don't do it anyway, you will look fucked up
Yes, I won't do what he recommended, but I will do some exercises to move the jaw forward, God bless you

• +1
Reactions: Arsene
@Blackgymmax

Hello, I think my side htn, I really don't see many errors, I'm from Brazil I have a 6.1 with 16, I don't understand why you talk as if the average here is so low There are a lot of chadlites around me, I'm going to lose my bf and improve my bones, thank you very much for the analysis, God bless you
you have a 6.1 what? dick?

• JFL
Reactions: axttt_
I am also brasilian and 6'2