Backpacker girl duo travels the world fucking exotic subhumans in public

people don't understand, these VIPs literally life mog the shit out of average chad. Many cope by mocking them but the only advantage chad has over them is getting to fuck prime JBs (if he is smart enough or had a based backpilled dad tell him what to do)

This is peak androcentrism. These oil shieks are literally use instagram as whore catalog, imagine having that power boyos, us plebs could only dream

• +1
Reactions: pppokerface and Jason Voorhees
@Autismcel I want to make sure you are aware I don't have anything against Arabs. It's just that there was a dog in this forum barking loudly, so I had to whip him.

I asked the mods to erase some of those toxic things I've said about Arabs, cause I don't believe them myself. The mods aren't allowed to unfortunately.

If you see me be toxic, understand it's only towards people with massive superiority complexes.

That Arab dog kept saying extremely poisonous shit about curries, so I said some toxic things about Arabs only as a counter.

There's good Arab users here and that's why I regret it.

• +1
Reactions: pppokerface, Autismcel and mayo mogger
@Autismcel I want to make sure you are aware I don't have anything against Arabs. It's just that there was a dog in this forum barking loudly, so I had to whip him.

I asked the mods to erase some of those toxic things I've said about Arabs, cause I don't believe them myself. The mods aren't allowed to unfortunately.

If you see me be toxic, understand it's only towards people with massive superiority complexes.

That Arab dog kept saying extremely poisonous shit about curries, so I said some toxic things about Arabs only as a counter.

only truecels have superiorty complex , only chads deserve to have it

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe

Nigga why did you make a whole ass essay :lul::lul:

You just made me feel bad for no reason

Now my whole day is ruined, I gotta sleep to get my dopamine back on track

@yeeyeeslayer apologize to him nigga

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe and mayo mogger

true moment

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel

I also don't have anything personal against anyone or any race, btw.

Every race can be an asshole.

I only say the word "curry" and "nigga" because my dad is black and I can kinda pass as indian and marry a 5'2 submissive stacy indian (in the slums of jakarta, ofc)

Once again, every race can be an asshole, including your own race.

But that doesn't justify you being racist to other races/your own race cough @Blackgymmax cough (At least for me)

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
I also don't have anything personal against anyone or any race, btw.

Every race can be an asshole.

I only say the word "curry" and "nigga" because my dad is black and I can kinda pass as indian and marry a 5'2 submissive stacy indian (in the slums of jakarta, ofc)

Once again, every race can be an asshole, including your own race.

But that doesn't justify you being racist to other races/your own race cough @Blackgymmax cough (At least for me)
i didnt used say the n word myself but browsing org made it engraved in my memory now i type it out even unintentionally

• JFL

Not just you, any other Arab user reading this. They are gonna see those posts and have a very wrong idea.

I couldn't give two shits if that dog dropped dead after getting HIV from deepthroating a BWC. No apology needed.

• JFL
i didnt used say the n word myself but browsing org made it engraved in my memory now i type it out even unintentionally
But is yo daddy black, boi??? :feelswat:

• JFL
Not just you, any other Arab user reading this. They are gonna see those posts and have a very wrong idea.

I couldn't give two shits if that dog dropped dead after getting HIV from deepthroating a BWC. No apology needed.
That nigga has been racist to one of the mods too.

Ignore him, he's kinda retarded.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
  • JFL
You just KNOW that dude in the white robes in Saudi Arabia was giving her rides in a fucking Bugatti and buying her jewelry.

Life as a man is such a SCAM when MTB white women can just travel the world off her wealthy Saudi oil baron habibis money.
It's Saudi Arabia though. Make Omar pissed and he will make sure she ends up at the bottom of an oil rig

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and TechnoBoss
  • JFL
You know there are some male backpackers who do the same thing: they travel all over the world, post clips online, some now even have onlyfans where they show clips with them banging the local prostitutes. No one is stopping you from doing the same!

It's Saudi Arabia though. Make Omar pissed and he will make sure she ends up at the bottom of an oil rig
Who is omar?

• JFL
Reactions: Steins
"*For underwear and swimsuit brands: cooperation through e-mail greymousepr@gmail.com

Sехual revolution. Everything I wanted to share on social media but they told me «sorry it’s impossible to share

» Instagram: _greymouse New post every month (probably