Bad Ears, underrated failo ?

NormieKilla

NormieKilla

Bluepiller
Since my registration in 2018 on this site, I've really seen little to no threads discussing on the importance of ears from a general aesthetic standpoint. A lot of userd seem to believe they are of no relevance when it comes to looks.

Yet there is such a thing like good ears and bad ears. Good ears imo tend to generally be under 6cm, nicely shaped (like the letter "C") and in good proportion with others aspects of the head/face whereas bad ears tend to be disproportionate, kind of big (over 6cm), weirdly shaped and affects harmony.

Thanks god, there are some surgeries that revolves around improving the size and shape of the ears beside the classical Otoplasty (that just pins the ears back to the head and doesn't necessarily solves the aesthetic issue).

There is macrotia ears reduction (that reduces the size) and there is earlobe reduction (often, only the lower part of the ears is problematic).

There is a very experimented and high-skilled surgeon from San Diego who is very good in that field (Dr Hilinsky) but he's quite expensive. For those who would like a better option (in term of budget) just let me know by pm anytime you want.

You can see an example with those MM how bad ears can decrease someone looks:

9d529b9e3b6a6716953e353c7ede687e

9d529b9e3b6a6716953e353c7ede687e 20211202 205516

Ced313932fa0b08ba0e995f99a01b0c3

Ced313932fa0b08ba0e995f99a01b0c3 20211202 203231

Tane wongsim 1

Tane wongsim 1 20211202 203511 20211202 205639

My ears for example are big and really cause my a lot of insecurity. I had an otoplasty but it didn't really improve my looks but it just made me realize that size & shape were the true issue. I'm planning to get an ears reduction surgery next year. Inb4, those photos are old and I had a rhinoplasty lately (almost a month now) and I no longer have this hooked nose).

Attachments

• 20211127_014553.jpg
    20211127_014553.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member, ChristianChad and 3 others
autism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 15899 and oldcelloser
Ye, big or low-set ears can influence ramus very bad from the side

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 9670, Mrinfinityx and 6 others
Growing up one of the main thing people noticed and I guess made fun of me for was thin ears which I never noticed or thought much of which is why it's not an insecurity. But I feel like ears can tie a face together aesthetically, ears that are too small end up making the face/skull far larger and vice versa.

Ears also need to be inward, the straighter the better, and not monkey ears sticking out

Honestly just don't have dumbo ears that stick out, although those can be corrected with surgery. But seriously, having bad ears will get you bullied so much in school

• +1
Reactions: Slob
It doesn't get mentioned often because the nature of what makes ears good or bad, and the solution, aren't really a contentious topic.

Even if they're a bit too large or too small or oddly shaped, as long as they don't stick out, no one really cares.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Underrated for sure, I cover my ears for now with hair but I am getting them cosmetically altered in the future. It was a big dopamine hit when I found out there was surgery for the shape and size of the ears lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and NormieKilla
they dont matter in the slightest unless you have dumbo ears, in which case you should consider surgery :feelskek:

It's one of those things that doesn't matter for 99% of people.

Grow your hair out, it will not only looks better but also cover your ears

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16607
Put retin-a on your ears and shrink the cartilage

• JFL
Reactions: Fear
dumbo ears are one of the worst failo you can have ngl. luckily 99% of the population doesnt have them.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 15899
dumbo ears are one of the worst failo you can have ngl. luckily 99% of the population doesnt have them.
Tbh not only dumbo ears but also some ears that look ugly and impact subconsciously your harmony

Honestly just don't have dumbo ears that stick out, although those can be corrected with surgery. But seriously, having bad ears will get you bullied so much in school
normies pay most attention to big forehead and protruding ears as long as u have a good face who gives a fuck jordan barret and sean opry both have asymmetrical ears but still are giga chads

Yes . Macrotia surgery is a great surgery for changing not only the size but also the apparent rotation of the ear.

Ear Lobe reduction can make the jaw look bigger/Ramus look taller.

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood, Mrinfinityx, Titbot and 2 others
Yes . Macrotia surgery is a great surgery for changing not only the size but also the apparent rotation of the ear.

Ear Lobe reduction can make the jaw look bigger/Ramus look taller.
Thank you bro. I like it when someone acknowledges the importance of good set of ears.

Not saying that they are a crucial features that make or break you but they also play a role as far as balancing/harmony with others parts of the head.

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
Dumbo ears are a huge failo

source: personal experience

Since my registration in 2018 on this site, I've really seen little to no threads discussing on the importance of ears from a general aesthetic standpoint. A lot of userd seem to believe they are of no relevance when it comes to looks.

Yet there is such a thing like good ears and bad ears. Good ears imo tend to generally be under 6cm, nicely shaped (like the letter "C") and in good proportion with others aspects of the head/face whereas bad ears tend to be disproportionate, kind of big (over 6cm), weirdly shaped and affects harmony.

Thanks god, there are some surgeries that revolves around improving the size and shape of the ears beside the classical Otoplasty (that just pins the ears back to the head and doesn't necessarily solves the aesthetic issue).

There is macrotia ears reduction (that reduces the size) and there is earlobe reduction (often, only the lower part of the ears is problematic).

There is a very experimented and high-skilled surgeon from San Diego who is very good in that field (Dr Hilinsky) but he's quite expensive. For those who would like a better option (in term of budget) just let me know by pm anytime you want.

View attachment 1424694
View attachment 1424695
View attachment 1424696
View attachment 1424697
View attachment 1424698
View attachment 1424699

My ears for example are big and really cause my a lot of insecurity. I had an otoplasty but it didn't really improve my looks but it just made me realize that size & shape were the true issue. I'm planning to get an ears reduction surgery next year. Inb4, those photos are old and I had a rhinoplasty lately (almost a month now) and I no longer have this hooked nose).
How much?

@StrangerDanger needs to swallow this pill

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger

View attachment 1424694
View attachment 1424695
View attachment 1424696
View attachment 1424697
View attachment 1424698
View attachment 1424699

your ears aren't big, your jaws are just small

Ye, big or low-set ears can influence ramus very bad from the side
I am the living proof of this shit despite my low gonial angle

FaceApp 1645388894894

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
Who is the user that took my morphed pictures without asking for my consent ? I feel kinda if I got raped now