Bad focal length is holding u back

Mrinfinityx

Mrinfinityx

Kraken
And that parameter is validated no matter what is ur looks level, u will always become way worse looking than a simple mirror render

So get a better focal lenght for shooting ur pics, if u use a smartphone u probably in the 25-35mm range and at 1m distance at most (exept if u are a yes life NT with many friends taking ur pics far away but I doubt), for perspective human eye is at around 50 mm focal lenght speaking

Look at this gif when the dude is at the same distance, the only parameter who change is focal lenght, he go from jawcell horsefaced negative tilted eyes abomination to high class PrettyBoy Pitt jaw like :

mjqiwlt-imgur-gif.1512563

And for the lifuel moment, bad focal lenght lighting resolution and pose can even turn a GigaChad into a HTN-Chadlite looks wise :

images-4-jpeg.1512559

e2fglnqxiaav6ll-jpeg.1512561

You know now what to do to MOG delusional Bluepilled normies and so taking avantage of this simple knowledge, knowledge is always the key to success anyway

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Korea, Preoximerianas and Deleted member 16371
ideal focal length depends on the usres IPD

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 9670 and Mrinfinityx
ideal focal length depends on the usres IPD
But with a focal length around 50-60 mm u will be very close to a mirror image and so close to ur IRL render

It must be noted that short focal lenght can make u more tall and slim faced and so can be considered as a catfish because u will be more bloated and so more large faced IRL, u have all to win to adapt ur focal lenght

Last edited:
So what would you say is a more better visual representation of your looks, the mirror or the camera?

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
So what would you say is a more better visual representation of your looks, the mirror or the camera?
Mirror always, ofc he needs to be straight and no focal deformation, ur eyes can see more MP and details than a camera too

• +1
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE
Mirror always, ofc he needs to be straight and no focal deformation, ur eyes can see more MP and details than a camera too
Damn. Over for looksbetterincameracels.:feelswah: Just begun for looksbetterinmirrorcels.:feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302 and Mrinfinityx
28D05EF1 0666 445F 9959 98C83F62DE68
27DA28A7 06AA 4D3E B7CF E4A72EBC4AF4

i look way better irl. my iphone 6 is ruining my smv :feelswhy::feelswhy:

just set up a camera and crop the video in editing to a iphones resolution theory

• +1
View attachment 1512591View attachment 1512592
i look way better irl. my iphone 6 is ruining my smv :feelswhy::feelswhy:

just set up a camera and crop the video in editing to a iphones resolution theory
Me3

I am a focal victim too, my smartphone is only 25mm in selfie and back mode, at the limit of catfishing my own looks in close selfie mode, the only saving method as solo is min 2 meter back selfie to cope a bit and get more close to IRL render

Me2 1

I project to buy a 50mm objective soon, the lateral placement of ears never lie as u can see

View attachment 1512605

I am a focal victim too, my smartphone is only 25mm in selfie and back mode, at the limit of catfishing my own looks in close selfie mode, the only saving method as solo is min 2 meter back selfie to cope a bit and get more close to IRL render

View attachment 1512617

I project to buy a 50mm objective soon, the lateral placement of ears never lie as u can see
yup, i do the same thing, mirror pics mog, straight on selfies make my nose look wide and my already narrow face even more narrow

• +1
yup, i do the same thing, mirror pics mog, straight on selfies make my nose look wide and my already narrow face even more narrow
So irl face appears wider than selfies/mirror?

• +1
So irl face appears wider than selfies/mirror?
Mirror is literally the inversed IRL render so if u don't have large asymmetry it is ur only true u