Bad idea starting Tretinoin regimen in Summer...

Soalian

Soalian

Kraken
cannot go outside from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m, unless I want to look like a freaking overripe red tomato with wrinkled skin.

problem is I'm stupid so I just decided to start a tretinoin regimen in the midst of Summer, and of course we get like the hottest dry heat and heat wave period of the Century here, am barely kidding,

IDK if you know that tret has a purge period, well I'm right into it rn, so doomed to rot in basement for all summer now smh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, Xangsane and justbentbro
Accutane in summer or go home

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Xangsane, IMPROVINATOR and 3 others
you may as well just start doing urine therapy

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
Use SPF and moisturize well.

• +1
Reactions: lyricism, Elvisandreaa and Ken
you may as well just start doing urine therapy
cope, saving that for when I'll need it to be surviving the coming Apocalypse

cannot go outside from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m, unless I want to look like a freaking overripe red tomato with wrinkled skin.

problem is I'm stupid so I just decided to start a tretinoin regimen in the midst of Summer, and of course we get like the hottest dry heat and heat wave period of the Century here, am barely kidding,

IDK if you know that tret has a purge period, well I'm right into it rn, so doomed to rot in basement for all summer now smh
Same here, so far the tretinoin is working surprisingly well though. But always having to be careful when you want to go outside is a pain in the ass, I can't imagine living like this for the rest of my life.

Last edited:
  • +1
Same here, so far the tretinoin is working surprisingly well though. But always having to be careful when you want to go outside is a pain in the ass, I can't imagine living like this for the rest of my life.
agree but after the purge period I'll be able to go outside with sunscreen.

Btw what tretinoin brand do you use?

I'm using the Retirides brand (Spanish brand) I got from Andorra pharmacy,

it's retinoic acid (Tretinoin) with added Urea and Vitamin E.

However it's very creamy in texture and contains fragrance and maybe unneeded ingredients...

Feels and look more like a skincare product, than a more "medical" product like Rx tretinoin (Retin-A for example), but it should still yield same amount of tretinoin per gram of product, as other tret brands:

2977769 4hxn1u2lguj81

2977770 ingredients en5full 1

agree but after the purge period I'll be able to go outside with sunscreen.

Btw what tretinoin brand do you use?

I'm using the Retirides brand (Spanish brand) I got from Andorra pharmacy,

it's retinoic acid (Tretinoin) with added Urea and Vitamin E.

However it's very creamy in texture and contains fragrance and maybe unneeded ingredients...

Feels and look more like a skincare product, than a more "medical" product like Rx tretinoin (Retin-A for example), but it should still yield same amount of tretinoin per gram of product, as other tret brands:

View attachment 1782249
View attachment 1782250
I use Airol Retin-A every second day .05% strength for now. Before tretinoin I use cleanser, then wait 5 minutes, apply tretinoin. After that I wait again, then apply moisturizer with niacimid and built in sunscreen. The same moisturizer with built in sunscreen I use whenever I go outside. I definitely got extreme purge after one week and after 2 weeks total my skin was already more clear than it ever was in the past years, so I would say it is definitely working. All products I use have no fragrance.

• +1
I use Airol Retin-A every second day .05% strength for now. Before tretinoin I use cleanser, then wait 5 minutes, apply tretinoin. After that I wait again, then apply moisturizer with niacimid and built in sunscreen. The same moisturizer with built in sunscreen I use whenever I go outside. I definitely got extreme purge after one week and after 2 weeks total my skin was already more clear than it ever was in the past years, so I would say it is definitely working. All products I use have no fragrance.
Ah yes, Airol is the brand I wanted to get, do you mind if I ask you where you got it? You're from Germany, right?

I'm from France so I can either order Indian Retino-A brand from ADC, or get Retirides from Andorra, as I did.

Thanks man

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Ah yes, Airol is the brand I wanted to get, do you mind if I ask you where you got it? You're from Germany, right?

I'm from France so I can either order Indian Retino-A brand from ADC, or get Retirides from Andorra, as I did.

Thanks man
I'm from switzerland, I just asked my doctor for retin-A and they ordered this for me. Not sure how it works in your country. Where I live you can also get a prescription and then buy the medication yourself in a (online) pharmacy, but usually this is for bulk orders. Maybe you have the same option in France.

sunscreen

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin
cope, saving that for when I'll need it to be surviving the coming Apocalypse
hopefully when the power grid goes out and we lose all the rogaine and shit, I can use a microneedling device and my own urine to keep my hair on my head. there is legit science to it.

s
hopefully when the power grid goes out and we lose all the rogaine and shit, I can use a microneedling device and my own urine to keep my hair on my head. there is legit science to it.
tock up on minox bruh, buy the bundled Minoxidil bottle products on Ebay

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2