Reactions: RichardSpencel and ChoSeungHui
It is rover.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
  • So Sad
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Just gonna publicly talk about my problems like that boyo
My bad mang lad, tried to secretly hint but its ogre. Deleted the reply, delete yours as well srs. sry

• +1
My bad mang lad, tried to secretly hint but its ogre. Deleted the reply, delete yours as well srs. sry
DELET TIS NOAW. No it's fine having all the fat go to my boner is a blessing in disguise.

• Love it
How was life while off the forums?
I spent more time consuming media and reading obscure blackpills and other interesting things. I did get a few things done. I think I need to just plan when I browse the internet. It's too easy to get lost for hours, too much random info doesn't really do the mind much good. More structured learning would be better but that reminds of school and I hate school.

• +1
I spent more time consuming media and reading obscure blackpills and other interesting things. I did get a few things done. I think I need to just plan when I browse the internet. It's too easy to get lost for hours, too much random info doesn't really do the mind much good. More structured learning would be better but that reminds of school and I hate school.
Thanks for the advice. Very legit tbh. Randomness and multitasking is a jewish meme.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
If there was ever a succubus spell....

I would never do it. AWAT. All women are toilets.
As long as she dont kill me she can steal my seed until im barely able to walk.
"so dry, need water"

• JFL
Thin lips > average > nigger lips

Too bad fatmans problem arent his lip size but his mouth size that is smaller than a babys
Full lips>average>thin
Women are REPULSED by thin lips

• +1
  • +1
Masculine =/= Good looking
This is why I said you need harmony, but we re not discussing harmony we re discussing a singular feature: the lips

and btw its much harder to look aestethic with big lips, they require you to have almost perfect overall features while on an ugly guy it basically looks like DSL (Dick sucking lips)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Extra Chromosome
its not death sentence, its better than big lips just not as aesthetics

Thin lips are one of the biggest failos and make you look sick.

bitches love big kissable nigger lips

Find me one male model with lips as thin as yours. There is literally nothing aesthetic about having paper thin lips with 0 color

• +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty and Extra Chromosome

Watch this video

• +1
Lifeisgood72

• +1
Reactions: axedee and ChoSeungHui
Slayer if had hediochromia
Legit.
Especially if both eyes had contrasting colors.
Black and green
Blue and green
Blue and black
etc..

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
https://incels.is/data/avatars/s/13/13642.jpg?1536300466
[MGTOW] Goycel
Recruit
-

JoinedSep 6, 2018 Messages1:feelswhat:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel and Extra Chromosome
[IMG alt="[MGTOW] Goycel"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/13/13642.jpg?1536300466[/IMG]
[MGTOW] Goycel
Recruit
-

JoinedSep 6, 2018 Messages1:feelswhat:
bro ur supposed to unlink the profile picture so it displays correctly

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and The Dude Abides
The Dude Abides
= bR0

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Ritalincel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel and Extra Chromosome
https://www.bestgore.com/suicide/ps...ssian-kill-selves-livestream-standoff-police/
4a8792ebaf4217fb47cc594690f02377
ewestompersays:
November 24, 2016 at 12:12 pm
I bet he hadn’t even poked her yet, and she was gagging for it.
He had to bang her brains out one way or another, and this was his only option.
:feelskek:
Russian police said that despite receiving fire from the kids, they did not return fire, but attempted to persuade them to surrender. According to their version of events, Denis shot Katya in the head, and then did the same to himself.

Based ruski.
4bB.gif

• +1
BTW bestgore is still blocked by my cucked isp :feelsrope:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and The Dude Abides
Russian police said that despite receiving fire from the kids, they did not return fire, but attempted to persuade them to surrender. According to their version of events, Denis shot Katya in the head, and then did the same to himself.

Based ruski.
4bB.gif
Cheer all you want but let me catch you in this situation not trying to slip in a few thrusts as you pull the trigger. That pussy probably was tight as fuck.

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, The Dude Abides and Extra Chromosome
Cheer all you want but let me catch you in this situation not trying to slip in a few thrusts as you pull the trigger. That pussy probably was tight as fuck.
7g5Qerb.gif
7g5Qerb.gif
7g5Qerb.gif

FuaaaaaaaAAAAAAAaark. He missed popping her cherry, what a faggot lmfao.
Australia

Use log-free vpns bro srs.

• JFL
Expect it to be an execuse to block it forever by jewstralia.

comments on a pic of her destroyed head

5c0e939806344-bpthumb.jpg
thedresays:
November 24, 2016 at 4:43 pm
Fuck-Yea @ThatNiggerGuy i,d Tap That Too!
NO face fucking for her today though @eficaz lol.
  1. 57db56c8e85a2-bpthumb.jpg
    daddyslilfingersays:
    November 24, 2016 at 8:56 pm
    You guys are fuck’n sick!!…there’s at least 5 greasy holes on that juicy melon…
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: