Bad nose is such a failo irl

Nose is important but I’d say it only looks real bad if it’s a hook nose. Otherwise, you’re good. Your nose can often look much worse if your lower third is not developed like mine. So you have to be sure that it’s your nose and not just your lower third making it look worse such as a recessed maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, Titbot and Deleted member 2846
well judging from your pics your skin is fixable.

also your nose can be bettered but your lips look very off so im not sure.

but the biggest thing is at pics you always look so mad and seem to be someone dirty or someone who dont care about personaş hygiene, this is your biggest problem i think
stinkcel

I would say it's the opposite I actually don't notice people's noses IRL unless they're subhuman tier. I only notice "bad" noses on still photos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
well judging from your pics your skin is fixable.

also your nose can be bettered but your lips look very off so im not sure.

but the biggest thing is at pics you always look so mad and seem to be someone dirty or someone who dont care about personaş hygiene, this is your biggest problem i think
Thats uglyness failo. You see subhuman and you think that hes dirty.

You need whole package for that lips nose skin and hair. I Have oy hair

Bulbous nose=Feminine trait

IMG 20191230 045607

Keep coping

Thats uglyness failo. You see subhuman and you think that hes dirty.

You need whole package for that lips nose skin and hair. I Have oy hair
nah there been ppl of your looks level or even below posted here but they lool clean and neat

you look like you dont shower bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigChinHispanic and Deleted member 2846
nah there been ppl of your looks level or even below posted here but they lool clean and neat

you look like you dont shower bro
I do. Maybe thats who i am.

I would say it's the opposite I actually don't notice people's noses IRL unless they're subhuman tier. I only notice "bad" noses on still photos.
people tend to notice the flaws they notice on themselves. which is why i pay attention to undereyes and nose :hnghn:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DianabolDownie, Deleted member 2486 and BigChinHispanic
Bad snout= over

You can make it look good in pics because it’s a pic from the front, but if you have a bad nose, fucking over. If you have a masculine/dom face you can pull it off but if you don’t, its horrible.

Notice how women look horrible with a bad nose, same thing happens with guys if they don’t look dom/masc.

Ideally, your nose should blend in with the rest of your face.
My nose looks worse on pics than IRL the cam makes it look big

When a normalfag searches for a bad feature, the only thing they know how to look for is nose

So when they notice it, its going to be all they see
Not to mention most of them treat it likes its the most important feature because they understand nothing else about what makes a good face.

people tend to notice the flaws they notice on themselves. which is why i make attention to undereyes and nose :hnghn:
Yeah lmao the first thing i noticed on your pic is the nostrils
crazy brah

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie and Deleted member 2846
My nose looks worse on pics than IRL the cam makes it look big
selfies? it’s lens distortion, pls don’t get surgery based off selfies.

When a normalfag searches for a bad feature, the only thing they know how to look for is nose

So when they notice it, its going to be all they see
Not to mention most of them treat it likes its the most important feature because they understand nothing else about what makes a good face.
bc it’s the middle of your face lol. people know flaws bro, you just need to ask them and make sure they feel like they aren’t being judged.

Yeah lmao the first thing i noticed on your pic is the nostrils
crazy brah
nostrilcel

bc it’s the middle of your face lol. people know flaws bro, you just need to ask them and make sure they feel like they aren’t being judged.

nostrilcel
Im a nostril bump cel.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846

nostrilcel
Selfies are heavily bias towards Bieber nose types

I have wide, bulbous, + bump
wide nose is pretty deadly for harmony shortens perceived lip width..fuck the nosepill is

• +1
Reactions: Slayer, NormieKilla, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
wide nose is pretty deadly for harmony shortens lip width..fuck the nosepill is
Yea. Ive got a fucked nose and its not the size that even bothers me, just the droopiness of the tip from the side, and how fat and undefined it is from the front

though my lips could definitely afford to lose a few mm's

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Deleted member 2846
Yea. Ive got a fucked nose and its not the size that even bothers me, just the droopiness of the tip from the side, and how fat and undefined it is from the front

though my lips could definitely afford to lose a few mm's
my droop improved with rotating my maxilla forward and down, lefort 1 before and after look for changes in 'droop' adaptations as well
for cartilage excess =rhino

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
Try to have a mix of a jewish and a black nose. Mine is bulbous and humpy. It gets wider and droop downward whenever I smile. The worst combination

Time to kill myself now

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
  • +1
I have wide, bulbous, + bump
wide nose is pretty deadly for harmony shortens perceived lip width..fuck the nosepill is
Imagine having both wide nose and small mouth. Long philtrum too

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NormieKilla, Pietrosiek and Deleted member 2846
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 2846
Its over for us. We can rope on New years eve, when virgin jb lose theri virgnity to slayers
Well at least nose isint some unfixable feature

Though getting a rhino worries me because if it looks uncanny ima rope. But I guess just dont go too far with it, and only fix what absolutely needs to be fixed

• +1
Well at least nose isint some unfixable feature

Though getting a rhino worries me because if it looks uncanny ima rope. But I guess just dont go too far with it, and only fix what absolutely needs to be fixed
If you want surgery then go for it

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and DianabolDownie
My friend's recorded me at bar on halloween and my nose looked like it took up 65%+ of my face, haven't went out since:ROFLMAO:
in motion nose=rope

• +1
  • +1
People who have middle eastern or north african phenotype should head to Iran. Surgeons there know how to deal with crooked ugly big jew nose. I'm stacking my money now.

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie and forwardgrowth
People who have middle eastern or north african phenotype should head to Iran. Surgeons there know how to deal with crooked ugly big jew nose. I'm stacking my money now.
idk what pheno i am :feelsrope:

My wide, prominent polish schnoz is so fucking gross on my face. I have literally shopped my 3/4 profile to reduce the bridge and I look so much better it's insane. At least it's not hooked but it throws off my harmony immensely and makes my bizygomatic look narrower.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NormieKilla and forwardgrowth
I have a bad nose & a masculine face but it still looks bad, will never be a prettyboy. Just imagine Zach Cox with a Jew nose.
idk what pheno i am :feelsrope:
You are (((pheno)))

• So Sad
can't relate, my nose mogs

why-should-i-muzzle-train-my-dog-labrador.jpg

• JFL
AirBrush 20191114213243

Does my nose fit my pheno?

yeah
how much of a failo if from the front, the base of your nasal tip is slightly turned 1-2 degrees in reference to the flat line your lips make
@PrettyBoyMaxxing
dawg are you autistic

This is so based
I bonesmashed my nose to give me a brow ridge
and now i have a crooked nose
ded srs