Bad parenting causes inceldom too

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
My parents did me lots of damage. They knew that I was aspie when i was a kid, they knew I was low T and they DID NOTHING.

Instead of giving me test supplements and forcing me to be right handed, they sent me to some shitty private school so that I could get "good education" and "ethics".

And what was the result? i met all these aspie kids, i never socialized, I got bullied due to low T and I became incel.

And to this date, despite having a gf now, they still have these stupid plans about me. When wil they fucking get that Im a slayer and I dont give a shit about their higher education?

Life is alll about dominating other males and fucking women, money and education are incel copes. JFl at my parents and their bluepilled plans. They still live in the 50s.

Move out asap.

Can relate, boomer parenting doesn't prepare children to tackle the real world. They want me to remain their precious little boy.

Can relate, boomer parenting doesn't prepare children to tackle the real world. They want me to remain their precious little boy.

yeah man, like wtf? they act like I do drugs when they see me drinking coffee