Reactions: Deleted member 7098, ChristianChad, Lawton88 and 4 others
Where did you get it done?

Attachments

• IMG_20210410_111059_resized_20210923_072846844.jpg
    IMG_20210410_111059_resized_20210923_072846844.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 149
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, Deleted member 7098, Prettyboy and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, ChristianChad, Prettyboy and 2 others
I know improve in maximum 1 year
Looks like shit OP. You went to bruno ferrera?

You have a lot of double grafts in your hairline that's why it looks fake as fuck, it doesn't look like a natural hairline.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and Deleted member 7725
what do you do for a living Bruno?

2400 grafts 2000 euro best doctor in Portugal. Is the first doctor I make due in portugal
That isn't expensive but your scalp still looks very red after 7 months.

Attachments

• IMG_20210923_191406.jpg
    IMG_20210923_191406.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 147
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Looks like shit OP. You went to bruno ferrera?

You have a lot of double grafts in your hairline that's why it looks fake as fuck, it doesn't look like a natural hairline.
But they say they place single haircrafts in hairline and double in temples. I get robed

• +1
What you need is a dental implant for ur extracted teeth. Why are you not doing it?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
imo the hairline is shaped well but looks like you need a 2nd transplant for density

thx for posting pics brah

@LooksOverAll watcha think?

imo the hairline is shaped well but looks like you need a 2nd transplant for density

thx for posting pics brah

@LooksOverAll watcha think?
In this pic not look I have density?

Attachments

• IMG_20210410_111059_resized_20210923_072846844.jpg
    IMG_20210410_111059_resized_20210923_072846844.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 87
a lot can change between 7 months and 12 months with transplants so don't worry yet. They say it's 10% per month, so in theory you are only at around 70% of the final result

I had mine done 11 days ago. I expect I might need a 2nd though, just because lots of people tend to need 2 for really good density. Some get lucky, though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and ChristianChad
a lot can change between 7 months and 12 months with transplants so don't worry yet. They say it's 10% per month, so in theory you are only at around 70% of the final result

I had mine done 11 days ago. I expect I might need a 2nd though, just because lots of people tend to need 2 for really good density. Some get lucky, though
seems like the common theme really is that you need two transplants for good density. I think it's just that a lot of clinics don't tell people so they won't scare them away.

that being said, I never noticed OP had a HT in his 3905668 other pics that he posted.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, GymCelNeckPill, ChristianChad and 4 others
a lot can change between 7 months and 12 months with transplants so don't worry yet.

The doctor had said that she was going to implant with the maximum possible density, it may be that up to 12 months of age it may change and improve

The doctor had said that she was going to implant with the maximum possible density, it may be that up to 12 months of age it may change and improve
if you get another transplant for better density and post pics again you the real mvp

your hairline looks pretty much perfect imo just kinda bad density

seems like the common theme really is that you need two transplants for good density. I think it's just that a lot of clinics don't tell people so they won't scare them away.

that being said, I never noticed OP had a HT in his 3905668 other pics that he posted.
Do you think 2400crafts is little for this area?

don't think so. if you do too much grafts in one procedure they just won't survive afaik.

Oh No Reaction GIF by Breaking Bad

nah, j/k - see where you are in 4 months time. Will probably be acceptable at that point, and if not, get another 800 grafts scattered in there and post the process here

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad and ifyouwannabemylover
Here's me lol

ps - they shaved some of my native hair back a little so I look even more recessed than I actually am here.

Wondering if I can fraud a coverup in case I need to see anyone without a hat!

• Woah
seems like the common theme really is that you need two transplants for good density. I think it's just that a lot of clinics don't tell people so they won't
Oh No Reaction GIF by Breaking Bad

nah, j/k - see where you are in 4 months time. Will probably be acceptable at that point, and if not, get another 800 grafts scattered in there and post the process here
No 7 months its over

nah why did they shave some of your hairline?
oh. Just to strengthen weak areas I guess. Areas that look OK to me but they can see are thinning, and since they can't really plant hairs between long hairs, they just shave off any weak areas so it all grows back thicker in theory

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and ifyouwannabemylover
oh. Just to strengthen weak areas I guess. Areas that look OK to me but they can see are thinning, and since they can't really plant hairs between long hairs, they just shave off any weak areas so it all grows back thicker in theory
oh that makes sense. hairline seems to look good as well btw. you're yet to get shock loss right? and who was the surgeon?

Mirin. Do you have pic before The hair transplantion?

oh that makes sense. hairline seems to look good as well btw. you're yet to get shock loss right? and who was the surgeon?
i'm expecting it all to fall out within a week or 2 which will suck. Hoping i'm in the 5% of people who don't experience shed lol. Unlikely!
dr vishal nayak

I'm already preparing to go to Turkey to see an expert like dr. Peckiner in a year or so lol. Hopefully this will at least give me some sort of illusion of a better hairline, and I can get some well placed single grafts by an expert down the line, and it shouldn't even cost too much as presumably i'd only need like 600 grafts or so

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 7725 and ifyouwannabemylover
i'm expecting it all to fall out within a week or 2 which will suck. Hoping i'm in the 5% of people who don't experience shed lol. Unlikely!
dr vishal nayak

I'm already preparing to go to Turkey to see an expret like Peckiner in a year or so lol
yea that probably sucks balls. last question, how many grafts is that? probably a couple more than OP has I assume?

yea that probably sucks balls. last question, how many grafts is that? probably a couple more than OP has I assume?
A little less in fact, apparently (I think he said it was like 2200 grafts)

day 3:

• Woah
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
would be surprised if you had better density than him then lol
so would I, although a lot of it seems to be luck of the draw (genetics and how your body deals with the transplant etc) as well as skill of the surgeon

If you've ever seen Dr. Juan Couto's results, you'll see people with hair loss similar to mine and OP's with fucking rugs on their head after just like 1800 grafts lol

• Woah
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover

Attachments

• IMG_20201217_134537.jpg
    IMG_20201217_134537.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_20201204_164542.jpg
    IMG_20201204_164542.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_20201204_164607.jpg
    IMG_20201204_164607.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 62
  • +1

Thats True. But no, at this point, he is not going to have a good result

Its more than enough. Your doctor botched you, probably with poor extractions. Honestly, at this price point, you shouldnt have expected much better...

Im sorry that you lost all those grafts with this surgery.

Guys should look at this as a warning. You dont have infinite grafts to keep getting New surgeries...

Save money and go to a legit doctor. You dont get many shots at this.

Last edited:

Are you getting more attention from females with the new hair? Them making comments about your hair?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Are you getting more attention from females with the new hair? Them making comments about your hair?
No because my hair will continue shit my new hair grow a little. And I don't know females

could post it here too to see what they think:

I take it your surgeon wasn't actually Bruno Ferreira like someone mentioned btw? I gather he's highly rated

mirin that you're actually hard looksmaxing with surgeries while posting yourself naked on here

but results look kind of bad ngl, very bad density

Here's me lol

View attachment 1394250

ps - they shaved some of my native hair back a little so I look even more recessed than I actually am here.

Wondering if I can fraud a coverup in case I need to see anyone without a hat!
Ballsy to go for straight hairline, doesn't even look like you needed one in the first place

Last edited:
Ballsy to go for straight hairline
I feel like they went a little straighter than the line we agreed on tbh lol. Maybe the surgeon read the looksmax thread here about how straight hairlines are the best lol. But i'm already preparing for the need for a second! Don't think i'll be lucky enough to get a good result.
doesn't even look like you needed one in the first place
Really? I'm definitely fairly recessed. Probably NW3?

• +1
I feel like they went a little straighter than the line we agreed on tbh lol. Maybe the surgeon read the looksmax thread here about how straight hairlines are the best lol. But i'm already preparing for the need for a second! Don't think i'll be lucky enough to get a good result.

Really? I'm definitely fairly recessed. Probably NW3?
max NW2.5 but good thing you caught it early. prevention is key, good for you 💪

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
max NW2.5 but good thing you caught it early. prevention is key, good for you 💪
I'm lucky that my donor area seems to have held up very well! Looks a lot better than many people i've seen who had 2000+ grafts removed. This was after only like 3 days!

So i'm sure I can spare another 500 or so to touch up my hairline with a good doc which i'll likely need too

But next plan is probably rhino or genio or something

• +1
@Thompsonz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332