Bad temper is the ultimate low IQ trait

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
I'm convinced that emotionalism is an inherently low IQ trait.

I've never met anybody irl that has bad temperament (easily triggered, prone to outbursts, etc) that hasn't been a raging idiot in other areas. Low IQ correlates with violence which itself correlates with bad temperament.

Tbh this just makes me all the more convinced that good genetics come in a package. Natural selection means the best traits eventually leave the shitty lower classes behind until you just end up with a smaller class of high IQ chads with good personalities while everyone else rots.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, R@m@, Deleted member 18244 and 17 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 18244 and 9 others

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 16058 and Toth's thot
If i saw you down the street
swerve damian abraham GIF by THE WRESTLERS

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, DwayneWhite55, Clark69 and 4 others
Lack of aggression is associated with being a low test bug man faggot

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, closedplatecel, Finalcut123 and 12 others
it is NT behaviour

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Richard_Hungwell, BrettyBoy and 1 other person
bad temper has nothing to do with intelligence…

I am impulsive and reactive but i am still able to think more logically than low t faggots at my school who ask for my help in Math class

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Richard_Hungwell, Hikicel69 and 1 other person
Yeah, it's kinda true. The correlation is not that high for this one though.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Daniel Plainview and Richard_Hungwell
Sounds legit, I'm confirmed 85 iq and get angry all the time at little inconveniences.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
not arsed I’ll continue to be a hot head cheers

bad temper has nothing to do with intelligence…
:feelsuhh:

Bad temper means you're neurotic. Neuroticism means you're highly emotional and thus unable to think clearly aka just an animal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Richard_Hungwell, Tonymontana and 1 other person
Low T twink faggot cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Richard_Hungwell, currylightskin and 1 other person
It's also a blatant signal to people that you're an unhappy, high cortisol "loser".

Biggest winners in life, and the most socially/sexually successful are extremely chill, and positive.

When most of your life is filled with positive experiences, you reject negative energy. You don't want to be around it, and you don't want to spread it either.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Daniel Plainview, Finalcut123 and 3 others
nope

i am emotionless, and am dumb af

being emotionless means you have been defeated in life and can't impose your will onto others

once again you prove how out of reality you are and better yet the idiots follow along thinking you're smart kek

Lack of aggression is associated with being a low test bug man faggot

Big misinterpretation on your part.

What high testosterone does is "make effort feel good". Meaning you're more motivated, and decisive with accomplishing shit. Also much more resilient to stress, and responsive to overcoming shit instead of allowing it to overcome you emotionally.

The majority of men who hop on TRT, or roids mention that it actually chilled them out, made them more extroverted, and a lot more energetic and motivated to accomplish goals. People with low T often mention being moody, and emotionally unstable.

Aggression is fantastic for accomplishing tasks, and achieving goals, but socially? Absolutely terrible, and alienates people. That's why high status people, and good leaders are nice to everyone. They're still socially assertive, but it's not overbearing, or domineering. You can still call people out, and establish boundaries while still maintaining social tact, and not alienating others.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, closedplatecel, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
Guess girls like low iq men then. Women get wet when men get angry

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Richard_Hungwell
Aggression is fantastic for accomplishing tasks, and achieving goals, but socially? Absolutely terrible, and alienates people. That's why high status people, and good leaders are nice to everyone. They're still socially assertive, but it's not overbearing, or domineering. You can still call people out, and establish boundaries while still maintaining social tact, and not alienating others.
This.

Chad doesn't have to abuse his family by being excessively controlling, because he doesn't have anything to prove. Abusive fathers/husbands that feel the need to always assert their power/control do this because they're chronic narcists that probably hate themselves. They know that their control over their family is the ONLY power they'll ever have in their shitty lives and they're milking it for all its worth. Total subhumans.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, closedplatecel and Richard_Hungwell
Chad doesn't have to abuse his family by being excessively controlling, because he doesn't have anything to prove. Abusive fathers/husbands that feel the need to always assert their power/control do this because they're chronic narcists that probably hate themselves.

Yes. Mother married someone who wanted a lighter-skinned lineage.

58f

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, closedplatecel, Richard_Hungwell and 2 others
Its a high T trait

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Richard_Hungwell and thecel
Although bad temper is a low IQ trait, it’s a good trait because high T mogs high IQ. It’s better to be high T and low IQ than to be low T and high IQ.

Bad tempers are ludicrously high T. Picture high-T Giga Tyrone in your mind. What do you see? A huge, strong man who ends the life of anyone who dares to disrespect him!

Its a high T trait

Low IQ is a high T trait.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Richard_Hungwell
Although bad temper is a low IQ trait, it’s a good trait because high T mogs high IQ. It’s better to be high T and low IQ than to be low T and high IQ.
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

People with low IQ and bad temper are the sort that ends up in jail after doing some bullshit they shouldn't have.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and thecel
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

People with low IQ and bad temper are the sort that end up in jail after doing some bullshit they shouldn't have.

Cope. Most of the time, they don’t get caught. Chad the football jock beat the shit out of Little Lester and didn’t get sent to the principal’s office. What makes you think he’ll go to prison?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 19896
Temper is the means to an end, you can often get what you want using it that's a fact

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Cope. Most of the time, they don’t get caught. Chad the football jock beat the shit out of Little Lester and didn’t get sent to the principal’s office.
In the wild there are no rules :ogre:

• +1
Temper is the means to an end, you can often get what you want using it that's a fact

Correct. We wouldn’t’ve evolved the anger emotion if it weren’t useful. Anger helped us be aggressive to fight enemy tribes.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19478 and Deleted member 19896
Bad temper has nothing to do with low/high T. I know several women, some of them look fairly "feminine" and still have bad tempers/get in fights with other women and men or are generally aggressive and prone to verbal conflicts.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Richard_Hungwell and thecel
Bad temper has nothing to do with low/high T. I know several women, some of them look fairly "feminine" and still have bad tempers/get in fights with other women and men or are generally aggressive and prone to verbal conflicts.

K then bad temper is a NT non-nerd sociable extravert trait.

Many redpillers and blackpillers alike confuse spergacity and femininity. Asian girls aren’t more feminine; what some manospherians call “femininity” is really just introspergsion. The character type that’s traditional, conservative, shy, quiet, introvert, book-reader, non-clubber, non-partier, non-drug-doer, etc is introspergged as opposed to NT, extraverted, charismatic, and so on. These qualities aren’t on the masculinity–femininity continuum; they’re on the spergacity–neurotypicality spectrum. To be a loud+outgoing, rather than quiet+shy, person is a NT extravert trait and not a masculine trait.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and MikeMew'sBitch
I'm convinced that emotionalism is an inherently low IQ trait.

I've never met anybody irl that has bad temperament (easily triggered, prone to outbursts, etc) that hasn't been a raging idiot in other areas. Low IQ correlates with violence which itself correlates with bad temperament.

Tbh this just makes me all the more convinced that good genetics come in a package. Natural selection means the best traits eventually leave the shitty lower classes behind until you just end up with a smaller class of high IQ chads with good personalities while everyone else rots.
Yup. Agree.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and Richard_Hungwell
bad temper has to do with being larger than and superior to other people. you are often annoyed by their ineptitude and because they are so small, you can beat them and yell at them with impunity

• Woah
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and thecel
Yeah its a very shit trait tbh

• JFL
bad temper has to do with being larger than and superior to other people. you are often annoyed by their ineptitude and because they are so small, you can beat them and yell at them with impunity
Disagree. There are lots of large males that have controlled tempters.

• JFL