BAD thing happened with my oneitis today

sickdawgie

sickdawgie

Kraken
so basically I am friendzoned cuz she is seeing someone. we were chatting in work and a coworker said ARE YOU GUYS IN LOVE? she went silent jfl. then it was pretty awkward after this. Prob more awkward for me yk cuz I actually liked her. When you think about it :unsure:.

i'm being punished for something I didn't even do. She was giving me these big cheesy grins all day. she has a malocclusion and you can see her gums when she smiles at max. Weird man.

• JFL
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever
so basically I am friendzoned cuz she is seeing someone. we were chatting in work and a coworker said ARE YOU GUYS IN LOVE? she went silent jfl. then it was pretty awkward after this. Prob more awkward for me yk cuz I actually liked her. When you think about it :unsure:.

i'm being punished for something I didn't even do. She was giving me these big cheesy grins all day. she has a malocclusion and you can see her gums when she smiles at max. Weird man.
nigga yo coworker was trying to be a W wingman, If you actually like her I don't see any problem

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
nigga yo coworker was trying to be a W wingman, If you actually like her I don't see any problem
I like getting along with her. I don't think she's interested and that is why she is being awkward about it. She is seeing someone that is what she told me when I asked her out.

• So Sad
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever
ARE YOU GUYS IN LOVE? she went silent jfl.
reminds me of the time a guy thought my old itis was my girlfriend, she didnt say anything

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie