While you write essays about me, I slay tons of chicks....

shes romanian orthodox or whatever
i slipped a rubber back on and fucked her.

This is all it takes for her to go against her orthodox faith

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, cromagnon, anthony111553 and 11 others
I legit LARPed that things were moving to quick and I didnt wanna fuck.
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHA based

• +1
Reactions: Chess ๐–“๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–Œ๐–Š๐–— and Clavicular
Saar this is nothing to brag about, not saying you canโ€™t slay better but I simply have never seen u post an htb, this foid is dead average

• +1
Reactions: Chess ๐–“๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–Œ๐–Š๐–—, greywind and RealNinja
Ngl being completely unbiased no trolling, u can say I'm coping or whatever but this girl is ugly afView attachment 3198958
The pic of them at the bar id say sheโ€™s maybe a low htb, but this full body pic of her 2x4 board lookin body and caked up face is mtb at best. Cant blame clavicular for the ED jfl

• +1
Reactions: Chess ๐–“๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–Œ๐–Š๐–— and Usernames
I legit cage hard @ all the stupid shit people write on here geniunely. The underrates, LARPs, etc under my posts is legit clown tier.

Just FYI I read ur hate threads while im balls deep in hot chicks usually

I was going out on a date with this girl last night, I had met her while bouncermaxing and we already made out and exchanged numbers. My buddy brutally cucked me by saying she was into me and wanted me to go up to her (which was a total lie) and as soon as I approached I see him start cackling up as the girl reacts like shes never seen me before. Being the mogger I am, I made the approach successful and asked her to dance, madeout, etc.

Then I kept texting the girl for the next few days, as she wouldnt let me fuck her without a date first (shes romanian orthodox or whatever) I was like ok ill cuck to your traditions and take you to get drinks. So I pick a bar that serves minors and I show her my fake ID to LARP that im 22 which was her age. She ofc had no clue it was fake so I was golden. All I had was propranolol for low inhib so I had to ethanolmax at the bar to get intoxicated. I ripped 6 shots in a row of tequila, no chaser and she was miring at me hard for that. The bartender cut me off after 10 min of being in the bar which was giga brutal but atleast i didnt get too trashed.

View attachment 3198868

Pic of us in the bar, she wanted me to post it on IG so I copied a mog PSLers strat of hiding all females from viewing the story to not ruin other slays. (you know who you are if ur reading)

This girl is cute, def HTB despite all the cope ratings in this thread

View attachment 3198875

All clavicular slays are MTBs.... but only when people who hate me are rating them:lul::lul:

Our conversation was smooth, im good at small talk, frauding intrest yk. We talked about how it was back in romania, how jestered the US is, etc. She kept trying to shittest me because I told her girls dont need to workout only men because all girls need to do is stay thin. She was arguing and I stayed firm by my mundane position which she admired hard. She is clearly high e2 and told me she hates birth control so pretty much a fertile mogger.

The bartender said I wont be served again cuz of the amount of liquor i had in such a short amt of time which is beyond jestered so I just said lets go back to mine. We start driving home and I took my second device and played 417 HZ sounds to build the sexual tension (insane autism) and music over it so it wasnt obvious. I blasted techno and just vibed on the way home holding her hands and physically escalating the tension.

We get to my house and I start giving tasks to take off my footwear and switch into thick crocks, I also made her remove her AF1s so she looses 1.5'. I tiptoemaxed on one foot to boost another 3cm and kept moving around so she wouldnt get to stand next to me and notice change in proportions, anytime we changed locations like going to my room id make her walk infront so i didnt have to tiptoemax. We sit on my couch and start kissing, she gets ontop of me and I fumble taking off her dress because it was a pullover and I just pulled it up and over her. She had underwear for sex so I knew she would wanna slay.

I did a prescribed jerk last night to be able to last longer which FINISHED me as I couldnt get hard.... I had severe ED even tho we were both naked kissing. I legit LARPed that things were moving to quick and I didnt wanna fuck. She was like omg did I do something so i just said i wanna get to know you first:lul::lul::lul:. I start fingering her to distract her so I can jerk off to get hard and her hips were pulsing and she was squeezing my forearm giga hard. She orgasm'd from just me fingering her (you can tell if shes intensely moaning than goes limp and silent). The weird thing was she said "are you wearing protection" which implies she thought i was fucking. I just said yes cuz i was like wtf this has to be a joke. I eventually got a piss boner and i slipped a rubber back on and fucked her. She was moaning despite me barely being hard or giving effort. Perks of dating low BC girls ig.

She stayed over my place so I lucky dipped 10g of melatonin which knocked me out, sleeping with a girl is giga brutal cuz its hot and they keep grabbing u to cuddle. I wokeup and looked bogged since i didnt shower and my hair was afro tier which legit failo'd me hard. I drove her home this morning and we been texting all day.

JFL if ur not bouncermaxing for infinite slays @WishIwasChico

Be less narcy and irritating, and you might see more favorable comments.

• +1
Reactions: Chess ๐–“๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–Œ๐–Š๐–—
he actually mogs lol, one of the few on this site who aren't LARP gods but is actually high smv

btw bhai, you still haven't ran me in london post-surgery. and you know that if I get even remotely close to your results I pay you 50 jewros. no questions asked
what surgery did he get? he looks the same to me as before

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Chess ๐–“๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–Œ๐–Š๐–— and Acne Victim
I will be chadlite by 2025 i promise i have something big coming
Im not your haters bhai, just know that. I wish u the best. Also when your hair follicles mature, follow my beard guide to be a tera mogger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Chess ๐–“๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–Œ๐–Š๐–— and tombradylover
He writes all this bc some autists called him mtn but doesn't reply when i ask when his next youtube video is dropping :feelsuhh:

• +1
lol was kino until the actual slaying part that sounded grim

• +1
Ngl being completely unbiased no trolling, u can say I'm coping or whatever but this girl is ugly afView attachment 3198958
She looks alright in the selfie pic but Its cause her fit is dogshit, grown ass women wearing unicef donation clothes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chess ๐–“๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–Œ๐–Š๐–— and DarkAscender
I don't care about foids.
This is my mindset. I could give less of a shit about foids. I only โ€œlooksmaxxโ€ for the overall benefits it can rack you in life

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Chess ๐–“๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–Œ๐–Š๐–—
I legit cage hard @ all the stupid shit people write on here geniunely. The underrates, LARPs, etc under my posts is legit clown tier.

I was going out on a date with this girl last night, I had met her while bouncermaxing and we already made out and exchanged numbers. My buddy brutally cucked me by saying she was into me and wanted me to go up to her (which was a total lie) and as soon as I approached I see him start cackling up as the girl reacts like shes never seen me before. Being the mogger I am, I made the approach successful and asked her to dance, madeout, etc.

Then I kept texting the girl for the next few days, as she wouldnt let me fuck her without a date first (shes romanian orthodox or whatever) I was like ok ill cuck to your traditions and take you to get drinks. So I pick a bar that serves minors and I show her my fake ID to LARP that im 22 which was her age. She ofc had no clue it was fake so I was golden. All I had was propranolol for low inhib so I had to ethanolmax at the bar to get intoxicated. I ripped 6 shots in a row of tequila, no chaser and she was miring at me hard for that. The bartender cut me off after 10 min of being in the bar which was giga brutal but atleast i didnt get too trashed.

View attachment 3198868

Pic of us in the bar, she wanted me to post it on IG so I copied a mog PSLers strat of hiding all females from viewing the story to not ruin other slays. (you know who you are if ur reading)

View attachment 3198875

All clavicular slays are MTBs.... but only when people who hate me are rating them:lul::lul:

Our conversation was smooth, im good at small talk, frauding intrest yk. We talked about how it was back in romania, how jestered the US is, etc. She kept trying to shittest me because I told her girls dont need to workout only men because all girls need to do is stay thin. She was arguing and I stayed firm by my mundane position which she admired hard. She is clearly high e2 and told me she hates birth control so pretty much a fertile mogger.

The bartender said I wont be served again cuz of the amount of liquor i had in such a short amt of time which is beyond jestered so I just said lets go back to mine. We start driving home and I took my second device and played 417 HZ sounds to build the sexual tension (insane autism) and music over it so it wasnt obvious. I blasted techno and just vibed on the way home holding her hands and physically escalating the tension.

We get to my house and I start giving tasks to take off my footwear and switch into thick crocks, I also made her remove her AF1s so she looses 1.5'. I tiptoemaxed on one foot to boost another 3cm and kept moving around so she wouldnt get to stand next to me and notice change in proportions, anytime we changed locations like going to my room id make her walk infront so i didnt have to tiptoemax. We sit on my couch and start kissing, she gets ontop of me and I fumble taking off her dress because it was a pullover and I just pulled it up and over her. She had underwear for sex so I knew she would wanna slay.

I did a prescribed jerk last night to be able to last longer which FINISHED me as I couldnt get hard.... I had severe ED even tho we were both naked kissing. I legit LARPed that things were moving to quick and I didnt wanna fuck. She was like omg did I do something so i just said i wanna get to know you first:lul::lul::lul:. I start fingering her to distract her so I can jerk off to get hard and her hips were pulsing and she was squeezing my forearm giga hard. She orgasm'd from just me fingering her (you can tell if shes intensely moaning than goes limp and silent). The weird thing was she said "are you wearing protection" which implies she thought i was fucking. I just said yes cuz i was like wtf this has to be a joke. I eventually got a piss boner and i slipped a rubber back on and fucked her. She was moaning despite me barely being hard or giving effort. Perks of dating low BC girls ig.

She stayed over my place so I lucky dipped 10g of melatonin which knocked me out, sleeping with a girl is giga brutal cuz its hot and they keep grabbing u to cuddle. I wokeup and looked bogged since i didnt shower and my hair was afro tier which legit failo'd me hard. I drove her home this morning and we been texting all day.

Inhibition is so unfair. I have 20 potential slays on tinder that accepted my offer to invite them over, but my inhibition is cucking me. Iโ€™m still gonna force myself to do it tho:ROFLMAO:.

I need to start slamming Baclofen and Pregab asap like you bhai to become ultra low inhib.
Ethanol works pretty well for me but itโ€™s a looksmin and healthmin in the long run + ruins fizeek.

• +1
Reactions: Chess ๐–“๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–Œ๐–Š๐–—, greywind and DarkAscender
You think anyone is going to read the schizo ramblings of a MTN drug-addict who has lost the ability to pair-bond? Lol
I see your point, but those are so entertaining

• +1
Read half of it. Cuddling mogs hard. @Clavicular congrats on the slays, but I don't really vibe with your vibe, if you know what I'm sayin' y'know?

(it's ogre)

• +1
Can relate to the LARPing because of ED... fucking brutal shit man, nice slay tho looks HTB
Is it cuz Fin, roids, alcohol or nerves ?

• +1
Yk I used to be inspired and impressed by โ€œslayers.โ€ But just listen to yourself you sound like such a douchebag, all ur SLAYS are meaningless. Good job bro you proved youโ€™re unable to develop healthy relationships with women. It means nothing in the grand scheme of things. Some normie that finds a loving gf and bred her is infinitely better than you. Now if you were breeding these sloots might be a diff story, but your probably sterile from all the steroids. A parody of a man

• +1
Reactions: Chess ๐–“๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–Œ๐–Š๐–— and thebuffdon690

• +1
You haven't replies to my top 5 greatest moggers yet

• +1
Lmao you did not get the reactions you expected from this thread

• +1
Reactions: Chess ๐–“๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–Œ๐–Š๐–— and ReadBooksEveryday
Just JFL at dating a Romanian

She looks low class. And she is Romanian
Nothing to brag about at all. In Eastern Europe her looksmatch would be a shaved 5'4 Gopnick

• +1
Reactions: N1666, anthony111553, Chess ๐–“๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–Œ๐–Š๐–— and 4 others
objectively she isnt htn at all but I agree hate threads are embarrassing for them writing them lmfao

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Chess ๐–“๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–Œ๐–Š๐–— and thebuffdon690
Truly an enlightening and thought provoking conversation

• +1
Reactions: enriquecel and Chess ๐–“๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–Œ๐–Š๐–—
Truly an enlightening and thought provoking conversation

• +1
Reactions: enriquecel and Chess ๐–“๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–Œ๐–Š๐–—
IMG 4096

@Autismcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, Chess ๐–“๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–Œ๐–Š๐–— and Schizotypalcel
All mtbs which means you're looksmatched with them

my foids fog and I made her pay LOL

• +1
Im not hating, she does look mtb to me. Still good job but why are you not getting htb+ girls? Should be easy for you

@i_love_roosters this pero nigga john pork

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: grungymallard97 and TheLookInYourEyes
Incredible you have to be 6'4 frauded, muscular, NT to slay a high MTB in 2024
Yeah we're truly fucked. At my gym today I saw a 6ft nigger HTN tryna rizz up a goblina. Hoeflation off the charts jfl

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and grungymallard97

View attachment 3198868

View attachment 3198875

Pushing middle age, demoted, washed up, picking up the pieces Of his life. Still manages to post an essay nobodys gna read, give it up Unc :p:p:p:p

Attachments

• IMG_3268.jpeg
    IMG_3268.jpeg
    343.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
417 HZ sounds to build the sexual tension
:lul:
We sit on my couch and start kissing, she gets ontop of me and I fumble taking off her dress because it was a pullover and I just pulled it up and over her. She had underwear for sex so I knew she would wanna slay.
appreciate you explaining the escalation. My autist mind can't even fathom how that would work.
I lucky dipped 10g
you mean mg?

Keep up these threads โค๏ธ

Pushing middle age, demoted, washed up, picking up the pieces Of his life. Still manages to post an essay nobodys gna read, give it up Unc :p:p:p:p
Why did he get demoted jfl @FrameMaxxxer

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, ey88 and grungymallard97

View attachment 3198868

View attachment 3198875

lol sheโ€™s the same Christian sect as me ๐Ÿชฆ

Just joking everybody knows Romania is the Porn capital of Europe XD. But yeah you got that EO pussy

View attachment 3198868

View attachment 3198875

In that bar photo sheโ€™s Stacy tier