Bad trip while psilocybinmaxxing

xorslayer

xorslayer

Bronze
Took like 6g of shrooms and started tripping out and thought I was going to be arrested. Not sure if my amygdala is smaller now

• +1
Reactions: The Antichrist and pentamogged9000
If you aren't having a bad trip are you really drugmaxxing

fell for cia psyop, brutal permanent brain damage.

• +1
Reactions: UziXD
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iam good boy, The Antichrist and xorslayer
no, all psychedelics are a cia psyop
people are taking modafinil and phenibut i think shrooms are equally as bad and people take that shit just to go to school

people are taking modafinil and phenibut i think shrooms are equally as bad and people take that shit just to go to school
modafinil is great, 0 sides unless ur unlucky and get SJS, no withdrawal effects, alertness and focus

phenibut is dangerous, a lot more dangerous than people think because its extremely long acting and can down regulate ur GABA receptors just as benzos can and make u even more anxious in the long term which is why u really should limit ur use

psychedelics are extremely dangerous and overly romanticized by normies. can cause ego death, mania, schizophrenia (psilocybin is literally used as a model for schizophrenia by neuroscientists jfl), psychosis, etc... no thx

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
modafinil is great, 0 sides unless ur unlucky and get SJS, no withdrawal effects, alertness and focus

phenibut is dangerous, a lot more dangerous than people think because its extremely long acting and can down regulate ur GABA receptors just as benzos can and make u even more anxious in the long term which is why u really should limit ur use

psychedelics are extremely dangerous and overly romanticized by normies. can cause ego death, mania, schizophrenia (psilocybin is literally used as a model for schizophrenia by neuroscientists jfl), psychosis, etc... no thx
Bro has to take drugs to be happy lmfao

• Hmm...
Reactions: User28823
i dont take drugs to be happy, i take drugs that enhance my focus and productivity because my ibd drains me of energy
Imagine doing a job that requires you to take drugs to increase productivity lol couldn't be me

• Hmm...
Imagine doing a job that requires you to take drugs to increase productivity lol couldn't be me
i would be taking these drugs if i was a janitor, a poolboy, or doing uber eats like u
imagine all the deliveries i could make !

i would be taking these drugs if i was a janitor, a poolboy, or doing uber eats like u
imagine all the deliveries i could make !
I legit just have a botnthat spams shit to people and than I sell on eBay productivity wouldn't really help. Maybe for the games I make because I have so much free time

• Hmm...
I legit just have a botnthat spams shit to people and than I sell on eBay productivity wouldn't really help. Maybe for the games I make because I have so much free time
there's no way u really believe that u wouldnt benefit from performance enhancing drugs for ur brain
thats like saying a natty bodybuilder wont benefit from steroids

Cause u took 6g retard

there's no way u really believe that u wouldnt benefit from performance enhancing drugs for ur brain
thats like saying a natty bodybuilder wont benefit from steroids
How would it benefit me.I don't have an ant job that is made easier by having more energy it's the same thing withe eqay, I don't need to rely on being as efficient and productive as I possibly can. And if I am making games I don't want to do drugs because it will influence my art

Where do u get ur psychedelics?